We are TTC-ing!

It's been only a few days and the thread moved so fast!

Welcome to motherhood littlej! And enjoy the bond with your little one..

Congrats Wantonmee on your girl!

Dragontail you must be real happy for your sis! The wait is definitely well worth for her..

Sorry for keeping quiet about it .. I have been silently following this thread and I really want to thank all for the helpful advices and support. I'm in my 13th week now and I have to say it still feels surreal to me. Special thanks to littlej, faith mummy, happily married and poohy for the advices. I honestly do not have tips as I dare not even dare think about bfp. I have even scheduled the IVF procedure in Sep. So ladies who are ttc-ing please don't lose the faith and very soon, all of us in this thread will graduate and have our own bundle of joy in our arms. And ladies who are along the way, have a smooth pregnancy and delivery.

Littlej : I think I saw in the website that it is best to do post natal massage 3 wks to 1mth.and subject to gynae approval as the healing rate for everyone is different..not to scare u..my elder sis csect wound actually bled after a month and the gynae swid that most probably she was carrying heavy stuff .so take care ok....hmmmz

TVH

Ooh happilymarried, it is you who are going for the test? Haha...sorry...wrong identity...

don't worry too much abt the test, most of the time results turn out fine. It is just a precautionary test only. The other time I did, I was thinking to myself...wah gimme such a sweet drink, the test results sure come out v jia lat. But things turned out fine for me. Don't get stressed up :)

Ooh congrats superwoman!!!!!!! :D

Dragontail

Congrats superwoman!! I felt a lil strange lately about you. Haa! My hunch was right I guess.

No more moving of those cartons ok. You're banned from doing that! Have a wonderful journey ahead.

wantonmee

Congrats superwomancy! :) Yippee!

Hubby back late at 2am last night and today will be late again :( sighh. Gonna be sleeping alone again.. Nights all!

littlej (my fellow jac), rest as much as you can between feeds! madness of waking up every 3hours has started!

Thelay

Congrats superwomancy..

I m amazed by dragintail.. ur memory super good.. you remmeber details of all member..

My gynae never ask me to take glucose test lae. I have low sugar level also.. I will have fainting spell if I dont eat bf.

Dragontail

Thelay my memory sometimes good sometimes bad. Sometimes I have hard time recalling what I did previous weekend.

Yes, Gabrielle should be 3rd trime now right?

gnissim23

Yeah! Congrats superwoman!! u be a super mummy!

ebichan keeping us in suspense. Haha. Which company is so visible? Lol i think all jobs are visible?

happilymarried

Congrats superwoman!! :) u will be a super mom in time to come! Heehee.. yippee! This forum is back up......................................................

Dragontail, yes u have a super good memory!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited:

happilymarried

Tvh, hehe... Yes it's me.. I have to go for the glucose test soon.. sob... I m so nervous still... Now trying to cut down carbs fr my diet...

Thanks all! TVH I remembered I was quite skeptical when you said hub with morph less than 1% still can bfp.. now I really have to believe it for myself. Dragontail thanks for having the confidence in me when I dont even have it myself. Btw, how do you know I was still carrying a 15kg load during the 2ww .. this little fellow in me must be quite stubborn to continue sticking on. Ebichan.. I actually find that being pregnant is alot tougher than I thought especially with the poor appetite and yet the frequent hunger pang attacks. Plus I was feeling nauseous every now and then and feeling tired very easily which are common symptoms during the first trim. Anyway not everyone has the same symptoms so dont dwell on it too much. To quote a saying from another forum " Eat Well, Rest Well and Shit Well" :)