We are TTC-ing!

littlehamster

Soursop: I just See doc for results for hsg and hubby 2nd SA test. I'm thinking my bbt issit the effect of the chasteberry that I'm taking as ot helps regulate hormones

Lynn23

Thks dragontail, yes really gd news for me that I passed my blood test as I thought this time sure failed again. I learnt frm this lesson that when going for blood test really cannot be too stressed up or too rushy, it does affect the results. Im glad that the nurse asked me to rest for half an hr before doing the blood test.

Now I want to tiao my body to the point that my pcos will resolve..this cycle I think i might not ovulate coz my menses about to end on day 2..today already no flow. Maybe I got not enough blood??

Littlehamster, yes i will tell Dr Wu abt my menses condition but Im still contemplating if i shd switch to Dr Su n let her hubby do acupuncture for me as i got a feeling Dr Wu wont do for me since I got improvement in my cycle length.

Btw, what is the purpose of progestrone blood test? To test for ovulation that occurs? Which day to be tested?

mummygirl

Hello everyone, Mxlo, little hamster, lynn, soursop, and my dearest dargontail....

i start joining this thread without any knowledge, dun even know those short terms...till gaining knowledge, started to know wats opk etc...
altot my period here was very short, i m so glad to know so many of u...

i m leaving this thread.... But i will be a slience reader n occassionally drop by a Hi...
I m now 5wks+ did a scan today and everything is fine. EDD on 7oct.
babydust to all of u!! Jiayou! Jiayou! I wish all of u successful! Hugzzzz....

btw... I have two boxes brand new blackmore cw to let go.. Bought $36, will go let at only $32/box... Anyone keen? Its lucky lucky... I bought 3, took halfway and i gotten good news! :)

Dragontail

I really feel like slapping that doc you saw earlier! Argh.

Anyway now it's time to celebrate! And of course have a good sleep tonight :)

wishing you a smooth and happy bfp journey. Come back visit sometime :)

littlehamster

Lynn, I think is to see if u can generate progesterone and enough to sustain pregnancy ornt

Dragontail, the temps looks good, I'm surprised. normally Start to drop 1-2days before scheduled af.

Mummygirl! Congrats again. Have a healthy n happy 9mths!

mummygirl

I really feel like slapping that doc you saw earlier! Argh.

Anyway now it's time to celebrate! And of course have a good sleep tonight :)

wishing you a smooth and happy bfp journey. Come back visit sometime :)
dragontail,
exactly.... Totally rubbish kkh! Of cos, there r good ones in kkh....
u know i cried in front of Dr Loh just now.... Thank god i had 2 opinion....
he keep assuring me everything is fine.....

MXLO

Receiving your bb dust mummygirl.

Wishing you smooth pregnancy and delivery! :) Wah ur edd very near my bday! Update us on the gender!

Hugz!