We are TTC-ing!

MXLO

Dragon tail but I dun understand why is there another dip 2 days before my supposed af? That was when I thot Bo chance!

Am feeling still okay. Hopefully bubbsicle grows healthily!

Dragontail

Did doc give you progesterone pills?

Some mtbs do not experience any MS. Lucky!

I remember i was going to 7weeks then i felt really nausea and lost appetite but never puked like what we see on movies. Haa..

MXLO

Dragontail i thot so too to stop charting. But am so worried! :( cos 5 weeks doc say only can see sac. so going to see gynae again in two weeks time.

No lei. Doc din give me anything. I only have been taking chinese medi. Sat seeing my sinseh again to get an tai medi. She refused to give me ytd as she said my body got flu virus trapped inside. So must get rid 1st then give me an tai medi.

Me got nausea feeling all the time. Probably noon now is better. But morning and dinner can be quite bad. Food not is not my fav for now. I used to eat alot but now it has reduced quite a far bit.

MXLO

I never puke too. Just got that kindda feeling. Hopefully everything is in order!!

Bubbsicle, be good and grow healthily!

Dragontail

Ya know heartbeat can only be developed after 6weeks plus . Of cos 5weeks can see nothing!

I understand the anxiety. Its normal. But truthfully,i rather be positive than to be over wary as whatever is meant to happen, it will. I mean the good stuff! So i rather that you keep away the thermomater and have happy thoughts. Bbt can sometime give false alarm so why stress ourselves. You must relax for your lil beanie

soursop2014

So happy to see ur chart :D

Ya I agree with dragontail

Don't think too much , just relax and be cheerful and positive

Can download those relaxing music for baby and start listening

I used to listen to the baby music by Raimond Lap
Very soothing

MXLO

Thanks soursop for introducing Raimond Lap. I went youtube to listen. Indeed i felt so much relax after listening and doze off to sleep and manage to at least sleep quite a far bit. For the past few days, i have not been able to sleep well, always waking up and cannot go into deep sleep. NOW i can! My hubby say he will download for me. muahahahahah!!

Soursop, becos time is not to our favour, i guess i will try everything i can to make it happen. IF at the end of it, its still nothing then i can tell myself i did my best. :)

yup big v and small v is open and close your elevated legs. You can actually go youtube and search for yoga/exercise for fertility. i learn from there. But make sure u see the video once 1st and then decide is it suitable.

And soursop dun sleep so late. Its one of the critieria for TTC, sleep/be in bed by 10.30pm and try to doze off by 11pm.