We are TTC-ing!

mintminer

My AF come again today on my 7 days of stimulation. It ended 2 days ago. Is it normal??? I remember someone say menses may come 2 times during ivf.

Dragontail

I haven't heard of 2x af during ivf stimulation. Maybe I haven't been reading up much about ivf. Hope it's normal. Maybe tomorrow give a call to your hospital?

msyoyo

Actually I din ask for the cost, the doc advised me to go thru a series of tests, and tell me to do when.. I am doing at nuh..
is there any particular reason why u are only doing this test?

Lynn23

Oh I had done a test recently but the problem is I am not sure if my test is the same as yours. My gynae did not ask me to do on the 2nd or 3rd day of cycle but it so happened that my menses came on that day when I did the test. Now then I realized that the test was sent to NUH lab.. when I called up to ask the clinic staff.

Dragontail

Mxlo rest well after the surgery today. Keep your self warm and don't get chilled. Hope you have prepared some confinement food arrangement.

As much as I didn't want to see you here (in a way), it's good you come here and talk...let's look ahead and whatever has had happened we will let it stay as a memory.

mintminer

Good morning, I called up Care and they say continue to jab Lucrin when I told them my AF is here again. I ask them whether blood test on Monday need to change but they say just continue to jab n come for blood test. Other experienced lady who went through IvF say usually on the 7 days of lucrin, there may be bleeding and it Juz happened on my 7 day. But this AF is so much heavier than usual. Hopefully my blood test is okay on Monday else have to jab lucrin for another week.

MXLO

Hello ladies

Ytd the procedure went smoothly. I am much more calmer now. Will be doing a mini confinement this week. I did went for a scan to confirm and all we saw was shadow so it made me more acceptable to the demise of bubbsicle. At least it's not fully formed. I was nervous and fearful of the procedure as I am stepping into the unknown. But everything was over quickly although I slept in the recovery room for a few good 3 hours.

We will try again but will rest for a few cycles 1st.