We are TTC-ing!

soursop2014

How's everyone doing on this hot Sunday afternoon...??

I have a confession to make

As much as I promised not to bbt this cycle, my body just automatically wake up at the usual timing so I went ahead to temp

Today is my cd18. Usually supposed to ovulate on cd14 but temp hike not enough so even fertility friend can't detect ovulation (see attached)

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/4af6af

Not sure is it because I didn't ovulate or what

Sian ttm

Attachments

Dragontail

Hi soursop. Am at united square. Its so infested with kids I wonder why I want to ttc. Lolol.

Hee I still love to see others' bbt charts.

Quite ups and downs indeed,with possibility no ovulation. But maybe you're o ing late? Your cycle had been long before? Do you opk?

Maqisa

Haha.. dragontail, United Sq is known as a Kids learning mall... confirmed lotsa kids n families there esp terrible during wkend. Like some screaming kids epicentre. Wat u doin there? Lunch?

msyoyo

Hi ladies, the weather is indeed very hot.. My husband went for a swim, while I am clearing some work now.. What a way for me to spend my precious Sunday!

i tested with a hpt strip on dpo11 and got a negative.. dont know why my hands are so itchy this time round..

Soursop, I am also doing my bbt, this is my first full month of bbt.. I am still very new to bbt.. Can I ask based on my bbt, do I still have to bd on cd17-18 to cover all ground?

Attachments

Dragontail

Maq I was at united square to meet my insurance agent. Other than that, nothing much there with so many toys and kids boutiques!

Msyoyo I don't think need to do on cd17. Only if you feel like it!

soursop2014

Ya I think so too
The chart very small. Must squint eyes to see haha
U ovulated on cd16 le

Temp looking good
When's ur af due?

Do another hpt tomorrow morning ba

Good luck :D

Maqisa

i know i cant chipped in.. but i m jus curious.. how to tell if bbt is good? how u gals tell? One of my gal friend also doin bbt and she always ask me to see but i dun understand....

Dragontail

Haha maq, I have read a lot about bbt so maybe I can share what I've read.

A "promising" bbt is when there is a 3rd shift. It's called a triphasic chart. If bfp, the triphasic may happen. But some ladies can get triphasic but don't have bfp. So this is all theory only. Just that a triphasic may be more "promising".

Based on my own 1yr plus of bbt, I do get triphasic sometimes on bfn cycles too. The only difference that my bfp cycle had (besides being triphasic) was my 3rd shift temps were consistently high everyday. Never a dip. A very textbook example of bfp chart i had then. As for Bfn cycles with triphasic I always got dips in the 3rd shift. Haa confusing?

This chart is example of triphasic.

Attachments

Maqisa

wa.. i didn't know temp cld shoot up so much aft O... i saw that the temp again shoot up at 5dpo.. is that considered the first shift? This bbt quite amazing isn't it?