We are TTC-ing!

duckling

Soursop2014: thank a lot. Will check from the organic section. This is just to increase the EWCM right. Gal, does it mean if have EWCM is ovulation or?

Dragontail

Soursop yeah it's just perfect right?! Hee. Last time when I had my mc, I did confinement and since I was home all day, I could boil but had to watch over the fire and timing. Xibehxian. After that I found out about the thermal flask method and it's no turning back.

The Brazil nut can eat about 5-6pcs a day after ovulation. As for LRD, I feel better to drink only after af because it helps blood circulation and you probably wouldn't want that when your body is expelling uterine blood.

Oh lately this is my daily dessert/supper now: chopped crunchy apple and sweet yellow kiwi (it does look kinda green here). Yellow kiwifruit seems to be raved for ttc.

Attachments

Dragontail

Duckling, Brazil nuts is only for aiding implantation. Therefore munch them only after ovulation. If you wanna increase ewcm, find Ms EPO.

If you spot EWCM, likely it means your body is gearing up to ovulate within the next few days. Unfortunately, EWCM is not a guarantee you will surely ovulate. You need to do BBT charting (can forget it because I find most people find it stressful to upkeep. Don't add stress to your ttc journey). Or your doc can do scan or blood test to confirm ovulation or not. You're going kkh for your fertility consultation right? Leave this part to your doc. Confirming if you ovulate or not will be part of the protocol.

duckling

Dragontail, thank for the information. Will check with the gynas on the ovulation. Yup, charting BBT can be quite stressful especially when forgotten to take the temperature even the thremometer is just next to me. Found BD is a super stressful process too. Hahaha

soursop2014

Hey gals, I was eating around 3-4 Brazil nuts a day then I read too much selenium is toxic.
Selenium can be found in Brazil nuts and some of the food we eat.

Each day cannot exceed 400mcg.

After that I cut down to only one Brazil nut and one chicken essence every morning after ovulation.

duckling

Dragon tail: Yup. Heehee.
Soursop2014: Brazli nuts can only consume after ovulation, when to stop eating it?
Brazli nut have selenium, vitamin E, 6 nuts = 190g calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat, 7g mono - unsaturated fat and rest 7g is polyunsaturated fat) and 4g proteins, 2g fiber and 1g sugar, free from gluten, copper, magnesium, 4g carbohydrate, manganese, 190gmg potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus and zinc (sound like multi V) maybe can ask hubby to eat too?
Good to consume 1 - 2 Brazli nuts per day as we only need 400mcg selenium for adult.

duckling

The above nutrient is based on consume of 6 Brazli nuts. Have 544 mcg selenium. If not wrong, daily recommended intake should be 25ug for women and 33ug for guy

Lynn23

Hi ladies,

Its been a while since I last posted. Would like to share a pc of gd news here. I just knew that I'm pregnant! Its a surprise for me as I'm still not prepared yet.. had stopped tcm treatment for a while too. Hope that all of us here will have gd news soon!!

yukki

Thks lynn23...grabbing ur baby dust luck...i hv already started so-iui ytd...will be starting the injections tml...kekeke... ;) hope everything turns out well for me...

Lynn23

Oh I see. I believe hard work will pay off... just need some time n rest well. Most important is try to lead a less stressful life.. I think it does help in some ways. I actually didn't intend to try to conceive during the first half of the year, just wanted to relax n tiao my menses. So I hack care... to my surprise I got it!

yukki

Yeap thks lynn23...i will jiayou and relax myself..hahahahaha...but hope i dun kept thinking abt e injections... lol..

Lynn23

:Dancing_wub:Thanks msyoyo!

Just take it easy yukki... I think after several attempts, you will get use to it soon. My friend also mentioned its not really painful. Jiayou! Jiayou! Jiayou!

Last edited:

Lynn23

Thanks MXLO and Soursop! Yes just seen gynae. Was given mc as I feel nauseated n giddy. Feel awful almost every day..I only happened to kw I'm pregnant when I went for my annual health check. I thought I'm suffering fm low blood again as I felt motion sickness on n off till when I went to see my Gp for annual blood test n urine test.

As my menses was irregular, I did not take note of my menses date. Forgotten exactly when was my last menses.. And I think I skipped a month or so. Till now I still dont kw exactly when is my Edd . Gynae said about 2 mths preggy.

Yes I never expect that I would conceive under such circumstances. At first thought of taking pills to regulate menses but later I intend to postpone my plan.

Last edited: