We are TTC-ing!

Tasha12

The size of my follicles size is around 2.39cm. I'm not sure about my lining. The last time Dr Henry told me my lining is thick enough. Actually without clomid I do ovulate. But maybe only 1-2 big follicles. But after clomid I have 4 big follicles. Hopefully this round I'm trying for iui I have a few Big follicles.

wow Tasha - there is a possibility of multiples..for KKH, they will convert IUI to IVF if there are more than 3 folicles under SO-IUI otherwise you have to abort IUI if you r not going ahead with IVF.

Tasha12

I only wanna try iui. Cos ivf got lots of procedure. And I can't afford to lie on bed for 2 weeks. I hope iui can help. Cos my hubby got a lot of debris sperm. So I hope wash sperm can help us.

yukki

Mxlo...ur bbt chart looks gd..temp staying high...today temp also quite high...stay positive!

As for me...no hopes liao due to i experiencing bad cramps since ytd...and yellowish discharge...shld be anytime these 2 days liao...lol...mine chart looks like stock market...hahahahahahah...

Here is my chart...

Attachments

yukki

Mxlo..same here..
Having on off cramps...supposingly my af shld be ard sun/mon based on past cycles...sat i will gg for blood test...

yukki

Oooopppssss dragontail...can't help it... :p
Oh btw...anyone knws anything abt fertility/ovulation massage? Where can i do it?

ebellasufya

Hey ladies. Im back after a month of hiatus. :)

Updates! It's my CD38 today and im 5 days late. Don't really wanna get excited for nothing but Im gonna wait for another week or two to do HPT.

Yesterday, there was like a faint blood stream when I peed (I thought AF just arrived so i put on my pad) but there was nothing for the whole day.
Today, there was like brown spotting/discharge and I've been having the mild cramps on and off for the past few days but not that bad like the usual monthly cramps.

Dragontail

Actually I cannot understand how come missed AF already but not doing HPT. Hahah…. Ebel your cycle is not regular is it?

If regular, then a HPT will tell tale already. If bfp at least I will rush to a gynae to get support.

ebellasufya

Actually I cannot understand how come missed AF already but not doing HPT. Hahah…. Ebel your cycle is not regular is it?

If regular, then a HPT will tell tale already. If bfp at least I will rush to a gynae to get support.
Totally get what you meant. I won't say my AF is irregular. I was 2 days late last month, took the test but it was -ve. :(
So this time when im more than a few days late, i would rather wait a week or two just not to disappoint myself, again. hehe :tcool:

Dragontail

Ebel just wait out if your heart tells you to. Good luck!

Tasha are you on so-iui? How about have him drink loads of water and vitC?

Tasha12

Thank Dragontail! Yes will be doing IUI. Just finish seeing Dr Henry. I had 4 Big Folliicles . Will go ahead with iui on mon. Cos he say they will do sperm washing anyway. And the sperm in my hubby body is 3mths ago. Wish me luck!! ;)