We are TTC-ing!

Tasha12

Jus finish doing my iui. Wish me luck! My ladies tell they have one success new this morning!! I hope I will be the next! Jia you!! And baby dust to all of us!!

ebellasufya

I seriously do not understand my body these days. -_-"

Like i mentioned, i just had my menses last week which lasted for 2 days (started on Friday afternoon and throughout Saturday) and today, I discovered brown discharge lining. Anyone has experienced this before?

Dragontail

Are you feeling stressed out from work? I hope not.

Are you seeing traditional chinese medicine? My sinseh told me my Qi is weak. As I can be spotting brown for 4 days before af. Yours is quite different so maybe can let sinseh help you.

Hi all, jus an update on myself, I on clomid first cycle, CD16, the med seems to work for my body, see vast amt egg white ewcm in morning, then took Cleablue OPK, shows "High" Fertility Smiley face but measured my temp constant, no spike at all, irregular period last mth cycle day 56. Tomolo morn nid to measure again whether got "Peak" Fertility sign. (tis opk test kit can test up to 4days Fertile days), will work hard tis 2days....

mintminer

Eggscatcher83, looks like we are cycle buddies this round. However I did not do OPK but my peak should also be these few days. Let's jia you.

Haja Firos

keep trying,
most of all stay positive that its going to happen. mind set plays a huge part even in our daily life. Good luck :)

osm23

Hi all, i'm new here. I just went to kkh for 1st consultant for fertility check few weeks back. The Doctor ask me to call on CD1 to book an appt and walk in on CD22 to do blood test.

For those who have been to kkh, may i know what is the appt that i should book? is it for some other blood test or HSG Test? I had totally forgotten what is the purpose to call back on CD 1. Tried calling the enquire line but nobody is picking up.

Thank you =)

Hi osm23, shld b HSG test, cos on ur cd1, they need to book ur appt only on wk days slots as the tests not avail on wkends & no later than ur cd 12 so as to ensure u are not pregnant before taking hsg test, by injecting dye into Fallopian tubes to check whether got blockage.

Hi ladies, I don really noe how to read the bbt chart, my temp went from 36.3 on 8Aug gradually to peak Ytd @ 36.7, does that means I ovulated and if preggy the temp will remains constant after ovulation?

Dragontail

It should mean you have ovulated few days ago (depending on how gradual the spike is).

If your temp is constant high for about 2 weeks, it means you have a healthy luteal phase. Won't mean one is preggie.

However if your temp is still high after the day you're supposed to get your af, could be preggie.

MXLO

Hello

hows everyone????

I am going to start chionging soon....:) wish me luck ladies!!

Those BFP...pour me tons of baby dust!:wong29:

Thanks Dragontail, really need to learn n do homework haha! Chiong last few wks, can only wait now again. god pls shower us with aby dust to all of Us! Jiayou !