What do our nicknames mean?

yellowpudding

Mine refers to one of my favourite dessert - Caramel Egg Pudding. (Yellow pudding at the bottom, dark brown caramel sauce on top. Yummy ~)

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
VroomVroom is the tagline used by Mazda ... that's what I drive.
Boys ... you just have to look at my signature block.
:wink: :wink:

Ottermum

Hmm...for mine...at my previous workplace we were all 'animals'...just for fun...

there were Hamster, Bunny, Pomerenian (correct spelling? a doggie breed), mouse etc...

and mine was Otter loh...

so now Otter's a mum loh...:001_302:

BbpHir3

mine's BB for baby/ bao bei (adopted from DH's nick).. den Phire was the name of my fav hamster

jal

mine is refering to my character..a cheerful and optimistic person..so used sunflower to represent me..
High five!!! I also aim to be a 'sun' - always cheerful & optimistic. :)

My nick refers to the initial of my English name, my hubby's surname & my own surname.

CanCanMum

mine is adopting the same sound of my sons name....Baber's name has a Kenn in it and i take the Kenn and rename as Can, So cancanmum lorrr.....tryin to be cute ~~:p

stupidyeye

while mine is bo liao???coz my name end wid ye....and tgt will be yeye...and de stupid is becos in e past was so stupid in r/s...and well initially name myself stupidyeye lor...but some time also called yeye...and it will become yeah yeah!!!!!!!!

littlehelper

hmm mine was chosen when i decided to do babysitting.Cos i m young and hope to be of help to parents thus the namee -littlehelper :).

Triquetra

The Triquetra has three distinct, yet interlocked points.

Trinity of soul: Physical, mental, and spiritual.

The Triquetra symbol technically represents the 3 aspects of the feminine life cycle, the maiden (the young virgin), the mother (pregnancy and motherhood) and the crone (old age and immense wisdom).

:Dancing_wub:

tika

mine is a character from a fantasy book (dragonlance) i read when i was in secondary school. First used this nick when i started chatting in Alamak Chat ...that was 14 years ago. Been using it eversince...lazy to think of a new nick.