What do you do when your hubby SHOUTS at you in PUBLIC???

CanCanMum

mebbbe we should follow the movies

normally the wife will walk away

and dunno why a taxi will always be nearby parking once u flag it comes out

den wife and baby goes into taxi

hubby chases after taxi

wife ignore

go home pack luggage

funny the clothes they dun bother to take out hangers dee

den hubby comes back

takes away the luggage

wife angry still

say "i m going to San San Xin"

den goes out liaooo

correct? Most movies and tv serials are like tat deee

SunShine07

and dont know why a taxi will always be nearby parking once you flag it comes out

then wife and baby goes into taxi

hubby chases after taxi

wife ignore

go home pack luggage

funny the clothes they dont bother to take out hangers dee

then hubby comes back

takes away the luggage

wife angry still

then goes out liaooo

correct? Most movies and tv serials are like that deee
lolz~~~ so drama:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

apollo

and dont know why a taxi will always be nearby parking once you flag it comes out

then wife and baby goes into taxi

hubby chases after taxi

wife ignore

go home pack luggage

funny the clothes they dont bother to take out hangers dee

then hubby comes back

takes away the luggage

wife angry still

then goes out liaooo

correct? Most movies and tv serials are like that deee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Funz

So far never had any public altercation with DH b4. He very face conscious so if there is anything that he is unhappy about, he will clam up and brood rather then shout it out. I also dun believe in quarelling in public or even in front of our family.

I choose no.2 though. Walk away.

Between my and DH, I have the more explosive temper. But fast to rise, fast to cool. If I do not talk about it at that moment, 10 mins later, it's over oredi and I tend not to bring it up or even remember what set me off. DH is the brooder he and brood for weeks. He snaps at me sometimes or give me very curt replies, and I hate it. When he starts brooding, I will usually tell him either get over it oredi or we talk about it but if he wants to play the brooding game, 2 can play the game. Best part is, most of the time, I have no idea what he is unhappy about so in the end, instead of addressing his unhappiness, we end talking about his attitude. So it is lose lose for him.

Jyeody

I am soft feeling type. I can't even tolarate he show me his black face :embarrassed:
Usually I will: 1. keep quiet or tell him that he should not do that 2. cry if I can't tolarate any more 3. and wait for him to appologize otherwise dont talk to him! Because I dont think I deserve it. :Dancing_wub:

-jOanna

doubt he wil do that in public... duno.. cuz guys 'ai mian zi' lol... if he does i juz walk away till he come apologise.. =s

uddermummy

cancan, you are hilarious!!!!:tlaugh:

yeah loh, in movies, pack clothes can dump in the suitcase anyhow. And always will have taxi when they need one. And the actresses can cry and still look so pretty.

Wah, when i cry, got bak sai, snot on my face and nose is like super big!

JusMum

HAHAHA ~~~ is true is true ..

yeah loh, in movies, pack clothes can dump in the suitcase anyhow. And always will have taxi when they need one. And the actresses can cry and still look so pretty.

apollo

the funniest is, when they slp also got thick makeup de looooo!!! i can cry very easily and my hubby will always try to stop me from crying when outside cos he scare my face 'color' will 'unbalance' :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

udder babe, they put eyedrops dee.....and no mascara smudges lols.....waterproof??? :p

fake fake deee lols~~~

and do u all know? Those lifts in the tvb serials? Especially hongkong ones? Those indoor shots, office ones , all are MANUAL lifts, meaning got pple hide at the corners to "PULL" the doors when open and PUSH when close dee.... .wahhahahahha~~~~ u notice the way its opened and closed got pattern one~~~wahahhahhahaha :p

CanCanMum

the funniest is, when they sleep also got thick makeup looooo!!! i can cry very easily and my hubby will always try to stop me from crying when outside cos he scare my face 'color' will 'unbalance' :tlaugh:
but hor, in the first place, WHO WILL SLEEP WITH MAKEUP RITE???? Boliaoz dee laa....wahhaahha~~~~

jazz_sofia

well, for almost 7yrs of being together, hubby never raised his voice on me ever, be it inside or outside hse...well, i never raised my voice on him either...both of us like to give a warning look when we dont like anything happening....but just in case i'll be in that situation, i'll just walk away and leave him there looking like a fool.

uddermummy

but , in the first place, WHO WILL SLEEP WITH MAKEUP RITE???? Boliaoz dee laa....wahhaahha~~~~
eh, got leh. I watch the taiwanese variety show, there's this woman who goes to sleep in thick makeup and will wake up before her boyfriend does to redo her makeup.

She's like almost never seen without makeup. But doesn't her makeup smudge???

And anyway, she looks a bit ah kua. :p Bad mummy, mean mummy. *smacks own lips*

hmmm, didn't know that they use manual lifts....

thank goodness i live on the ground floor so don't need to wait for lift to make dramatic exit! hahahaha

apollo

udder babe, they put eyedrops dee.....and no mascara smudges lols.....waterproof??? :p

fake fake deee lols~~~

and do you all know? Those lifts in the tvb serials? Especially hongkong ones? Those indoor shots, office ones , all are MANUAL lifts, meaning got pple hide at the corners to "PULL" the doors when open and PUSH when close dee.... .wahhahahahha~~~~ you notice the way its opened and closed got pattern one~~~wahahhahhahaha :p
HK so budget sia... anw i notice when they reach the lift, the door will open, dun need to wait or even press the button... so funny!!!

shopaholic

Hubby has never shouted at me, be it at home or in public. But if he does, think I will walk away, let both of us calm down first before we speak again. However, think chances of me losing temper is higher. :p

jal

cause my hubby knows my temper. he knows that once i flare up, he's going to be very pathetic. haha...

actually got another option , you can just keep crying and crying and say "can you please dont EVERYDAY scold me??? boooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" then ppl will know how your hubby treats you. anw it's your hubby lose face not you mah..:001_302:
Regina, if I do that, he will definitely say out loud "Cry cry laa! Do you think crying will solve the problem??? dont think just because you cry I will be scared of you ok!!!"

Last edited:

jal

well, for almost 7yrs of being together, hubby never raised his voice on me ever, be it inside or outside house...well, i never raised my voice on him either...both of us like to give a warning look when we dont like anything happening....but just in case i'll be in that situation, i'll just walk away and leave him there looking like a fool.
Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I envy you to the max! Can ask your hubby to teach my hubby anger management??? :p

apollo

Regina, if I do that, he will definitely say out loud "Cry cry laa! Do you think crying will solve the problem??? dont think just because you cry I will be scared of you ok!!!"
ur hubby v hardhearted leh!!! my hubby super scare see me cry... esp when i cry until breatheless... :tlaugh:and i tot most guys will v scare to see women crying???

CanCanMum

your hubby very hardhearted !!! my hubby super scare see me cry... esp when i cry until breatheless... :tlaugh:and i thought most guys will very scare to see women crying???
yeah most men cannot bear to see woman cry~~~

lols~~~~

its our secret weapon kekekekeke~~~~