Which hosp u give birth

Catty

orh i rem liao

your first pregnancy u stayed subsidized rate right?

its like tat de lor.....they dun attend so fast to subsidized rate patients de lor.

^($$$)^ :Dancing_tongue:
Yalor.. KKH very "Xian Si" de.. You pay more $ than they serve you better, you pay less or no need to fork out $, they treat you like shit.. :bmad:

That's why i super condemn KKH, even if now i got $ to spend on their most ex ward, i also won't spend on their super fake service lor.. I rather spend the $ in private hospital at least the staff in private hospital have a "REAL" service and treat every patient the same no matter they fork out more or less $.. :red:

CJmom

Dun wori, they will pump some liquid in which can help u to poo, confirm can poo 1 but take ur time to clear it lah.
I stay inside to toilet for abt 20mins...... Hee....
so means once i poo all i could, chances of embarrasing moments during delivery will be low hor. :embarrassed:

CJmom

Yalor.. KKH very "Xian Si" de.. You pay more $ than they serve you better, you pay less or no need to fork out $, they treat you like shit.. :bmad:

That's why i super condemn KKH, ..
Aiyo i hear so much bad review abt kkh... i'm deliverg at kkh ley. This time going for 4 bedded. Do you know how I can switch hosp if my gynae only does KKH and I want back my gynae. Is that possible?

yellowpudding

so means once i poo all i could, chances of embarrasing moments during delivery will be low hor. :embarrassed:
aiyo. now my turn to be worried about this. :err:

CJmom: regarding your gynae - think give them a call and ask whether is it possible? Pat pat.

joeichen

Aiyo i hear so much bad review abt kkh... i'm deliverg at kkh ley. This time going for 4 bedded. Do you know how I can switch hosp if my gynae only does KKH and I want back my gynae. Is that possible?
I think you can try askin ur gynae if could delivered at another hospital if not then u upgrade to 2-bedded lor.
I chose TMC also bcoz scare my Hb scold the nurse as I heard too many story abt KKH.
My fren had gt financial difficulties so she chose KKH C ward during her labour, guess wat..... the nurse really cant b bother with her at all......
My SIL gave birth in KKH also bt she use 2-bedded and the svc seem ok....

missmyca

I gave birth at Thomson Medical Center last April 2008 via normal delivery. My labor lasted for 12 loooong hours. Opted for epidural right when I got into the hospital!!! It was soooo painful!!! :wong19:

The nurses in TMC were really nice. I once tried KHH for a check-up, and I honestly didnt like their service..

Last edited:

CJmom

aiyo. now my turn to be worried about this. :err:

CJmom: regarding your gynae - think give them a call and ask whether is it possible? Pat pat.
yellowpudding: you also delivering at KKH? when your edd? So many pple keep telling me my tummy very low liao and big; don't think can last till 21 Apr. Ya will give gynae a call. Tot of trying TMC. Cos recently I went there and I think they have renovated the interior cos seems brighter. I didn't choose TMC cos intitially i find their lightings a bit dark and gloomy; though some say cosy but i like bright bright corridors. And I like how they bundle up the bb - look all so comfy with a small comforter and folded cloth as pillow. Unlike KKH, they just use blue/pink cloth to wrap and "chuck" the baby at one side of the cot. :eek:

CJmom

CanCanMum: Do you get cramps at your calf? Those very painful big lumps? I kenna twice recently and it strike me maybe can use that as a pain gauge when delivering? I find those calf cramps very pain and it is something not often encountered - like giving birth... so prob a better comparison since menstrual pain are expected pains which don't catch us off-guard.

yellowpudding

yellowpudding: you also delivering at KKH? when your edd? So many pple keep telling me my tummy very low liao and big; don't think can last till 21 Apr. Ya will give gynae a call. Tot of trying TMC. Cos recently I went there and I think they have renovated the interior cos seems brighter. I didn't choose TMC cos intitially i find their lightings a bit dark and gloomy; though some say cosy but i like bright bright corridors. And I like how they bundle up the bb - look all so comfy with a small comforter and folded cloth as pillow. Unlike KKH, they just use blue/pink cloth to wrap and "chuck" the baby at one side of the cot. :eek:
CJmom: how are you feeling? i am delivering over at TMC. Pat pat. Don't think too much about the date - leave it naturally. :) Don't worry about it. I have monitored quite sometime during my appointments on how the nurses handle the babies and have to admit they are very nice and caring. :) KKH nurses maybe rough at times but I have seen quite a few nice ones around. So keep your fingers crossed? Do give a call to your gynae - you still have abit more time left. :)

Alternatively - PM me if you need someone to talk to. :)

yellowpudding

CanCanMum: Do you get cramps at your calf? Those very painful big lumps? I kenna twice recently and it strike me maybe can use that as a pain gauge when delivering? I find those calf cramps very pain and it is something not often encountered - like giving birth... so prob a better comparison since menstrual pain are expected pains which don't catch us off-guard.
I got that thrice while sleeping. Suddenly just CRAMPS. :err: Caught me really off guard but the pain goes away within 5-10 mins. :embarrassed:

CanCanMum

hmmmm...i got calf cramps almost every nite while i was pregnant tat time...even while during labour i screamed due to cramps...lols ...gynae oso kenna shocked....its 'good' in a sense as it diverts yr attention for a while....

hmm.....its still not comparable to labour pains.....to be a bit kua zhang it feels like yr womb is going to "explode" la.....painful la....can still rem the pain now....but its really an experience worthwhile....mothers are the greatest.

CJmom

CJmom: how are you feeling? i am delivering over at TMC. Pat pat. Don't think too much about the date - leave it naturally. :) Don't worry about it. I have monitored quite sometime during my appointments on how the nurses handle the babies and have to admit they are very nice and caring. :) KKH nurses maybe rough at times but I have seen quite a few nice ones around. So keep your fingers crossed? Do give a call to your gynae - you still have abit more time left. :)

Alternatively - PM me if you need someone to talk to. :)
thanks yellowpudding. btw have gone down to taka and bought the stuffs I needed. :)

CJmom

I got that thrice while sleeping. Suddenly just CRAMPS. :err: Caught me really off guard but the pain goes away within 5-10 mins. :embarrassed:
Horrible feeling hor. Each time it happens I can only press on it and scream ahh...cramp cramp... left left... totally speechless and leave it to hubby to decipher but now he knows what I mean :red:and massage it away. Hate the calf cramps cos it leaves a after-effect and next day I will be limping away.

CJmom

hmmmm...i got calf cramps almost every nite

hmm.....its still not comparable to labour pains.....to be a bit kua zhang it feels like yr womb is going to "explode" la.....painful la....can still rem the pain now....but its really an experience worthwhile....mothers are the greatest.
Every nite??!! :eek:
My sis surprisingly delivered w/out epidural and in fact didn't realised baby out. She said it was very painful but thought baby kicking real hard... hahaha.. she v. blur one. I am really hoping bb 'he zhuo' wif me and stay head down.

CanCanMum

Every nite??!! :eek:
My sis surprisingly delivered w/out epidural and in fact didn't realised baby out. She said it was very painful but thought baby kicking real hard... hahaha.. she v. blur one. I am really hoping bb 'he zhuo' wif me and stay head down.
yeah.....ebery nite leh.....until hor i always got woken up middle of the night and ask DH help massage...lols....

huh din realised baby out????? 2nd child izzit?

oops we are off topicz againz....hahahha

anyways whenz yr EDD?

yellowpudding

Horrible feeling hor. Each time it happens I can only press on it and scream ahh...cramp cramp... left left... totally speechless and leave it to hubby to decipher but now he knows what I mean :red:and massage it away. Hate the calf cramps cos it leaves a after-effect and next day I will be limping away.
Aiyo...I thought I am the only one limping away. It's not a good feeling, a true shocker experience. I am left speechless also, hubby kept asking me to wake him up if the cramps happen again but so far, no such luck! Cause most of the time, it just came so sudden! :eek:

p/s: hope you have enjoyed your shopping :)

CJmom

yeah.....ebery nite leh.....until hor i always got woken up middle of the night and ask DH help massage...lols....

huh din realised baby out????? 2nd child izzit?

oops we are off topicz againz....hahahha

anyways whenz yr EDD?
My sis 1st time so lagi blur, don't know what to expect -faint-. So we say she really live up to the phrase "ignorance is bliss".

My EDD 21 April. Dunno will early or not.. 2nd child. So he's going to be double ox - Ox and Taurus... double stubborn?

CJmom

Aiyo...I thought I am the only one limping away. It's not a good feeling, a true shocker experience. I am left speechless also, hubby kept asking me to wake him up if the cramps happen again but so far, no such luck! Cause most of the time, it just came so sudden! :eek:

p/s: hope you have enjoyed your shopping :)
yes yes yes... limping and if got those severe ones, can be limping for 2-3 days before the after-effect really wears off. The 2nd one striked me severely and I was screaming and woke my boy up :( so my DH got to pacify and try to make him sleep while massaging my leg cos the moment he let go, the cramp came back... so ke lian. Then we spent like 1.5hrs thereafter trying to "hong" my boy to sleep... yawn... next day both panda eyes go to work.

CanCanMum

My sis 1st time so lagi blur, don't know what to expect -faint-. So we say she really live up to the phrase "ignorance is bliss".

My EDD 21 April. Dunno will early or not.. 2nd child. So he's going to be double ox - Ox and Taurus... double stubborn?
wah....i dink so lor hahahaha

i am oso taurus...heee...but i m not ox....