Which week did u give birth?

cheyanne mummy

Hi mummies, would like to noe at which week did u give birth? I.m now 35 weeks and 1 day. How i wish i can give birth at week 36....

Domique

Hi doreen,

you must be excited. i gave birth at 1 day before my EDD. still worried that bb do not wish to come out and gotta induce.. luckily water bag broke 1 day before EDD, one day before i need to go see my gynae to discuss abt inducing him out.

all the best to all mummies at delivery room. fast delivery and fast dilation to all!

:)

Hi,

I'm currently at week 39 + 1 day & still waiting :07:

sugarcookie

I gave birth one day before my EDD. I really thought I would have to be induced but the day before I was due, contractions arrived...

Catty

I gave birth my 1st gal on week 38, 2nd gal on week 39, now is my 3rd gal hope she can come out on week 37 weeks +.. :001_302:

wenz

my 1st DS is was at 39weeks and my 2nd DD was at 38weeks.. i hope my this time round will give birth at around 38weeks..

btw baby need to be at 37weeks to be consider full terms... so better not give birth at 36weeks...

=)

doreenyeah

Hi Domique,

Me & hubby can't wait to see & hug her, I think she refuse to face the world yet....kekeke

:wong19:

Domique

My delivery was on 8th day of CNY. 1 day before my EDD which is 3 Feb 09.

when is was abt 36 weeks we ask bb not to come so fast as my doggie was sick and needed our tender loving care. ten when it was 39 weeks we also hope he dun come out as it was reunion dinner and I wanna eat before my confinement.

Then when it was later and later we thinking when is he coming ley...... i was thinking like u as well... he dun wanna come face the world yet...

Hi Domique,

Me & hubby can't wait to see & hug her, I think she refuse to face the world yet....kekeke

:wong19:

Caroltpl

Heehee...i think im like you hoping that baby will come out anytime...but gynae advised that after 37 weeks when baby is full term will be better...my hubby always talk to baby to remind that not to come out before 37 weeks...

wow. so after 37th week is consider full term? anytime after 37 week is safe?
i keep having this feeling my baby will come out early. super worried cause if too early need to stay incubator and i think that cost quite alot right? :(

snowbear

wow. so after 37th week is consider full term? anytime after 37 week is safe?
i keep having this feeling my baby will come out early. super worried cause if too early need to stay incubator and i think that cost quite alot right? :(
yup, 37th week onwards is considered full term. I gave birth to my DD at 37 weeks.