Why Divorce?

CanCanMum

1. Extra Marital Affairs that cannot be forgiven.

2. Love dies off

3. Third Party

4. Abuse

5. Too many differences

6. Unable to compromise each other end up quarrels everyday.

tats most common reasons tat i can dink of.

SunShine07

sigh...ya i guess it is worst if love dies off......i think my love dies off liao......getting really really tired....see him i very sianz.

CanCanMum

no la, yr hubbie did something wrong rite? this is like passing clouds....

rejection is part of the acceptance process....u r bound to feel it this way.

since yr decision is to accept him for wadever wrongs tat he has done, u shd hang on to your beliefs.

Catty

I divorce in my previous marriage is bcos my ex using violent on me, not only that he keep on wanted to buy this and that for his car or for other purpose than when we both got not enough money to survive till pay day, he will ask me to try borrow money from my frds or family, worse things is he & his whole family is gambler, will tend to ask me to pawn my jewellery for them to pay their loanshark..

I try to tolerate all this for the sake of my DD..

Once when he met a very serious accident he survive but lose 1 of his eyesight, after all the sacrifice and effort i use on him during this period, he still can beat me up with his injure hands when we quarrel, that's the day i told myself i had enough and decided to leave him for good..

CanCanMum

I divorce in my previous marriage is bcos my ex using violent on me, not only that he keep on wanted to buy this and that for his car or for other purpose than when we both got not enough money to survive till pay day, he will ask me to try borrow money from my frds or family, worse things is he & his whole family is gambler, will tend to ask me to pawn my jewellery for them to pay their loanshark..

I try to tolerate all this for the sake of my DD..

Once when he met a very serious accident he survive but lose 1 of his eyesight, after all the sacrifice and effort i use on him during this period, he still can beat me up with his injure hands when we quarrel, that's the day i told myself i had enough and decided to leave him for good..
wow catty, u r strong.

CanCanMum

no la, u r stayin on for sake of yr DD rite? And oso how to bear to leave him when he was met with an accident?

so how long did u stay as single mum before u met yr current husb. Correct me if i am wrong...

Catty

no la, u r stayin on for sake of yr DD rite? And oso how to bear to leave him when he was met with an accident?

so how long did u stay as single mum before u met yr current husb. Correct me if i am wrong...
I married to my ex in 1999, ever since than he already treated me like that le, than in 2003 april fool day than he met accident actually at that point of time my love for him is already dead.. Till end 2003 than i file for divorce.

After my divorce, i stay on single/attach on and off till may 2006 than i met my current hubby and got married on 8th aug 2008.. :shyxxx:

SunShine07

Hi catty,Glad that u leave ur ex, cos if not i think ur dd will suffer as well. U are very strong and move on. Hopefully ur current hb will give u and ur kids happiness....cheer!

SunShine07

no la, yr hubbie did something wrong rite? this is like passing clouds....

rejection is part of the acceptance process....u r bound to feel it this way.

since yr decision is to accept him for wadever wrongs tat he has done, u shd hang on to your beliefs.
it is not only about that...there is a lot of issue......i just feel that i am getting very tired with him,.....

Porukadotzu

it is not only about that...there is a lot of issue......i just feel that i am getting very tired with him,.....
hi..

how long hv you been married? and may i know why you feel very tired of ur hubby? coz he's ignoring you or maybe less communication with hubby often? or you feel that your hubby getting older and uglier (joking joking :001_302:)..

guess tat sumtime ppl are just bored with everything surrounded.. including to husband..worse bored with children..

maybe arrange an outtings with hubby to somewhere romantic to lit up the love one more time?

sometime i do feel bored with surroundings too.. thou after 9 yrs dating all i ever wanted was to be by his side but now after maried for sometime i felt i just want to have time alone without husband taging around haha..

if i start to feel like that normally i would take my time alone by doing the things i want.. or go out to somewhere myself.. but i always end up feeling worse coz nobody would be there to chat to on the bus. haha.

then after i hv my own sweet time by myself i always feel more care for my hubby afterwards and feel don't want to leave him alone ever again haha..

human are like this..

SunShine07

hi..

how long hv you been married? and may i know why you feel very tired of ur hubby? coz he's ignoring you or maybe less communication with hubby often? or you feel that your hubby getting older and uglier (joking joking :001_302:)..

guess tat sumtime ppl are just bored with everything surrounded.. including to husband..worse bored with children..

maybe arrange an outtings with hubby to somewhere romantic to lit up the love one more time?

sometime i do feel bored with surroundings too.. thou after 9 yrs dating all i ever wanted was to be by his side but now after maried for sometime i felt i just want to have time alone without husband taging around haha..

if i start to feel like that normally i would take my time alone by doing the things i want.. or go out to somewhere myself.. but i always end up feeling worse coz nobody would be there to chat to on the bus. haha.

then after i hv my own sweet time by myself i always feel more care for my hubby afterwards and feel don't want to leave him alone ever again haha..

human are like this..
Married for 4 yrs.....i Just feel that i have no freedom, everywhere i go, he wan to tag along or must go with me. I wan to go out alone also cannot. Now i also have no friend because of this....sigh

Very sianz lah, everyday see him, dinner must be with him, breakfast and lunch also. He like to stick to me too much till i can't breathe. Alway ask him to go out with friends, but he say he dun like to go....sigh

There was once when he seldom stick with me....that's was when he has another woman outside loh!

I feel very frustrate with the whole thing. If i wan freedom, he would look for another woman! Even though the relationship is over, i still feel very angry with him. Just feel like running away with my son from him and dun see him again!

Catty

Married for 4 yrs.....i Just feel that i have no freedom, everywhere i go, he wan to tag along or must go with me. I wan to go out alone also cannot. Now i also have no friend because of this....sigh

Very sianz lah, everyday see him, dinner must be with him, breakfast and lunch also. He like to stick to me too much till i can't breathe. Alway ask him to go out with friends, but he say he dun like to go....sigh

There was once when he seldom stick with me....that's was when he has another woman outside loh!

I feel very frustrate with the whole thing. If i wan freedom, he would look for another woman! Even though the relationship is over, i still feel very angry with him. Just feel like running away with my son from him and dun see him again!
Can understand how u feel.. :wefrown:

I find that before marriage, everything is like fairtale story so romantic, after marriage most couple will tend to change, as we woman needs lots of energy and ample rest for our work, kids, housework, most of the times we still even got to attend our husband needs! :we2Randy-git:

When we need some space of our own, they will tend to find other woman to satify their needs which i think is really too unfair for us whereby we sacrifice so much time and energy on our work for the sake of the family, guys shouldn't compare outside woman from us. Being their wife, we got lots of responsiblities. :bmad:

Just hope guys will wake up their stupid idea and think of our good points more than thinking of our bad points, woman is not as easy to be as what they guys think. :nah:

SunShine07

Can understand how u feel.. :wefrown:

I find that before marriage, everything is like fairtale story so romantic, after marriage most couple will tend to change, as we woman needs lots of energy and ample rest for our work, kids, housework, most of the times we still even got to attend our husband needs! :we2Randy-git:

When we need some space of our own, they will tend to find other woman to satify their needs which i think is really too unfair for us whereby we sacrifice so much time and energy on our work for the sake of the family, guys shouldn't compare outside woman from us. Being their wife, we got lots of responsiblities. :bmad:

Just hope guys will wake up their stupid idea and think of our good points more than thinking of our bad points, woman is not as easy to be as what they guys think. :nah:

Indeed, did so much and yet still demand more. Never get enough, not contented at all....that why i am so sian, trying to be nice and sweet to him in the begining but because he dun appreciate that why i also change. Lost that kind of passion already. NO mood to go out with him, sometimes he suggest to go tour or 'par tor' i also no mood....just feel dead for him already.

And somemore, still accuse me of seeing other guy outside which i never ever did! Accuse me makes me feel very pissed off and insulted!if i have a choice i would surely run away from him.

I am just getting very tired and sick to see him.

Catty

Indeed, did so much and yet still demand more. Never get enough, not contented at all....that why i am so sian, trying to be nice and sweet to him in the begining but because he dun appreciate that why i also change. Lost that kind of passion already. NO mood to go out with him, sometimes he suggest to go tour or 'par tor' i also no mood....just feel dead for him already.

And somemore, still accuse me of seeing other guy outside which i never ever did! Accuse me makes me feel very pissed off and insulted!if i have a choice i would surely run away from him.

I am just getting very tired and sick to see him.
I also can understand why you so pissed off at him as it's the same story as my ex also have betray me before marriage, forgiven him once as he honestly told me that he has done something wrong BUT after marriage he went to work some night job as a packer than after work meet gals (ex gf) but somehow tolerate yrs of violent and nonsense my love really dead, just want to hold on to the marriage for the sake of my DD but end up really cant stand all the violent and nonsense so just put a Full-Stop.. Furthermore, most woman will tend to turn to low sex drive especially after birth and guys also don't really understand what we are going through, they only think once they got the urge, they must have it.. Few or ample rejection and that's it, find other woman! :nah:

Guys meant to be more selfish so ever since my divorce, i will rather my hubby love me more than i love my hubby more just in case if my hubby betray me, i won't feel that sad and can say Sayonara to him for the ONCE mistake he make..

SunShine07

I also can understand why you so pissed off at him as it's the same story as my ex also have betray me before marriage, forgiven him once as he honestly told me that he has done something wrong BUT after marriage he went to work some night job as a packer than after work meet gals (ex gf) but somehow tolerate yrs of violent and nonsense my love really dead, just want to hold on to the marriage for the sake of my DD but end up really cant stand all the violent and nonsense so just put a Full-Stop.. Furthermore, most woman will tend to turn to low sex drive especially after birth and guys also don't really understand what we are going through, they only think once they got the urge, they must have it.. Few or ample rejection and that's it, find other woman! :nah:

Guys meant to be more selfish so ever since my divorce, i will rather my hubby love me more than i love my hubby more just in case if my hubby betray me, i won't feel that sad and can say Sayonara to him for the ONCE mistake he make..
your case is vrey simplier to mine....samething, after birth i just feel kinda shut off in sex. And that's what he explain to me that the he feel very lonely and so on that why got involve with that woman.They are just very selfish!

Anyway, he told me that he has been feeling very guilty. He did treat me much better ever since, but i just kinda lost that 'feel' for him. I dun feel like holding his hand, infact, whenever he try to, i would pretend to hold something else or touch my hands just let go of the hand.

Before that worst, i am so afraid to sleep together with him at the same timing....evreytime i would wait for him to sleep soundly first then i sleep....i got phopia in ML with him....

Dun know is it i got problem or what....