Why Divorce?

Even though I'm a papa, I can't help but shake my head here.
Straying husband can be forgiven, but maybe not forgotten ...
Stupid husband ... get rid of them at the first instance & I'm glad you did, coz I know of sooooo many more who haven't.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Looking at the beautiful picture in your avatar, it's not difficult to calculate that the amount of time you spent as a straying wife & a bad mummy ... has been superceded by the amount of time you spent as a loving wife & a doting mummy, by more than 10 times even.
:wink: :wink:

What's in the past is YESTERDAY already ... there's no eraser on Earth that can clean it off, but it is indeed such painful memories that will continue to remind you to continue to want to be the best wife & the best mummy that you can be.
What is significantly more important are TODAY & TOMORROW ... live it well & without regrets, for the sake of the WONDERFUL HUSBAND & the beautiful children you now have.
:laugh: :laugh:

Poetic justice ... this is what it's called.
:rofl: :rofl:

Exactly why I labelled him WONDERFUL HUSBAND ...becoz it's always easier to meet a person who remembers the bad things about you, rather than the good things.
:bcool: :bcool:

Thanks for your compliments. Truly appreciate! Cheerios!

SunShine07

ya...it is not the end of the world yet. Sometimes i do hope that i can be single parent instead of the current status now~~~
i dun blame my hb only, but i guess i have no feelings for him after going through so much disappointment.

Infact, i always try to run away from him bring my son together, but in the end i still got whatever stupid reason to go back to him. Of cos now is purely because of my son, cos i know that my hb loves him a lot and my son likes to be with him also.

2 weeks ago, i brought my 18mth old son back from Malaysia, Kulai all the way back to singapore together with some bb barang.

That time, I really want to give up totally on him. But he came to look for us,i wasn't moved, but because of my ds.

I dun think i could answer my son about us if he ask me in future. I also dun want to let my son thinks that he got a father like this......i think i am too selfish to destroyed this family of my ds, so in the end i went back with him to malaysia again~~~