Why Divorce?

=DD

euu dont praise miie la.. i will fly..
euu also.. damn powerful .. damn strong... read in some other thread euu've posted
haha. really ma. people say you liao you will listen, shows that you not those stubborn kind is will think de. its ok to make mistake. but must learn. guai guai. you blessed with a cute baby, good guy, must cherish ok.
not strong la. is been thru too much shits since young kana trained come out like that. huan jing suo bi. hahas.

aiyo dun do tat.. throwing out the window is bad.. but yes im glad my parents are supportive eventho i know it is hard... thanks happymummy...

im letting him do his part and i too hope he will be supportive wen baby comes.. my parents have been the best.. helping me wif nutrition n such and even baby necessities.. abit too early but they're excited too..
i hope to feel tat soon.. the kicks n moves... thanks lisa..
haha. everytime the little one misbehave inside will threaten to throw him out of window. but he not scare. think he knows i cant bear to do that.
how many weeks are you in. trust me once you start feeling your little one things will get better in terms of emotional. and you are lucky, to have supportive parents, so cherish, be content and be happy. only then baby come out will happy happy. :001_302:
my precious, whenever i think of his father at times, he will kick me super hard till i stop thinking. at times when im sad or angry or feel alone, he will move and move and give little kicks to make his presence known. sometimes when he's in good mood he will play with me. i move my hand where he will kick where. he's my main support now. cause like what lisa says, with this precious one, wont be alone anymore.

Looks like some of us here face similar past...

For me, in 1999 I n ex hb den found out I was pregnant but both dun wanna abort, so kept quiet until end 1999 when I was like almost 6 mths preggie den my mum came n ask if I preggie den I started crying. Den my Dad wanted to drive me out of the house... Big time drama man...

So LL, when to seek approval for ROM and everything... So got ROM in Jan 2000 when I was with a big tummy! Then my stupid ex MIL die die want us stay with them. So my parents paid for my new furniture, air con, TV at his house. Which his parents did nothing at all! While staying there, i think i wanna commit sucide lor, facing my EX MIL, dis 1 cannot, dat 1 cannot... Basically irritating.

Heng, my confinement did it at my parents place. Sorry, I very long winded... Basically everything was fine until 1 day my ex told me, "lao po, since we still young, why nt we lead our normal life, u can have a bf outside, i can have a gf outside, but come home, we still HB n Wife." Upon hearin that, my blood boil. I also very rebellious lah, in my heart, you think i nobody 1 izit? NVM lor, i'll show u I can do it... So I strayed lor... Then i became really really bad...

Took drugs lah, mix with bad company lah... Basically I wasted like 6 mths of my life on that. I even neglected my DD... Bad mummy... Then during this period, my family keep talking to me to turn gd, dun be like this... Ask me reconcile with my ex which I actually did. I stopped my old ways den we reconcile. Everything was gd for awhile, until i found out he still in contact with his dat gf, he strayed when I was preggy. And during my confinement still got a woman call n tell me my ex stray which I didn't believe at that time.

I still remember the situation that lead to the final decision for me to leave him, we were at BK at Alexandra IKEA. I saw the girl SMS, tellin him dun call her anymore. So i tot they still had sumthing on. I called the girl n F her. In the end it was not, I went to meet up with the girl, she told me they broke up sometime back already after she found out he is actually married bcoz she didn't noe. But it was my EX who was pestering her, write her card sayin if she dun stay with him, he will die n show her.. den still buy her watch which is a couple watch he was wearing that time! still tell me colleague buy for his birthday! After I found out, den I left him for good lor. Den during this time use same tactic, say if i dun stay with him, he wanna die, den i say ok b4 u die buy insurance 1st hor?

Anyway, we seperated for very long and I left home w/o seeing my DD lor. I stayed outside for a yr plus. I'm a bad bad mummy...

It was until I met my current hb at 2002 dat he helped to pull my life together... He accompany me go look for lawyer, finalise everything... Then I finally got divorce in 2004. So happy to when I got my DECREE NISI that time!

Then few mths b4 my divorce finalise, tell you hor... GOD really love me man... Bcoz during that 2 years of my life lah, my ex MIL frens with my auntie mah, den keep go n brain wash my grandma ( my dad's mum), say its me who broke this family up and everything ( maybe in a way i did lah) But not all my fault mah! Ok, back to it, my ex was "advertised" on newspaper (lianhe, TNP, Straits time) that policeman was caught in the act with a married woman in the woman's car at Bishan Park by a PI and dat woman's HB. Somemore during that time, he still ask me go back to him! As*h*le right? Oh ya, he use to be a policeman. So my grandma actually angry with me bcoz she believe what my ex MIL said... Then my Dad bought the newspapers to show my grandma, den the next time when my ex MIl when to see her, ny grandma chase her out with a broom lor! bcoz all along my ex mIL keep on sayin bad things about me, say her son very poor thing. So finally truth come to light!

Anyway im so glad I met my current hb, I really must thank him for being there for me all the way lor...

Last edited:

lisa_ng

Mich,

wah your ex hb really not a man to be with.
glad that you found a gd hb now.

don't be bothered by the past.
i do understand the agony how life was wasted and life treated like a dirt where we don't have a better options or didn't see what can be better for tat moment of time.
ppl keep accusing me to be in fault. but they do not know what happen, they are in no position to comment lor.
anyway i wasn't keen to explain or tell them what exactly happen, it's between the 2 of us.
same for me, i was glad my current hb picked me up from the mess and put me back in one piece.

Last edited:
Mich,

wah your ex hb really not a man to be with.
glad that you found a gd hb now.

don't be bothered by the past.
i do understand the agony how life was wasted and life treated like a dirt where we don't have a better options or didn't see what can be better for tat moment of time.
ppl keep accusing me to be in fault. but they do not know what happen, they are in no position to comment lor.
anyway i wasn't keen to explain or tell them what exactly happen, it's between the 2 of us.
same for me, i was glad my current hb picked me up from the mess and put me back in one piece.
Sometimes ppl r like that lor, they dunno, then they talk alot...

Anyway I am glad that our life are in one pc now. Gd for you too! Cheers!

haha. everytime the little one misbehave inside will threaten to throw him out of window. but he not scare. think he knows i cant bear to do that.
how many weeks are you in. trust me once you start feeling your little one things will get better in terms of emotional. and you are lucky, to have supportive parents, so cherish, be content and be happy. only then baby come out will happy happy. :001_302:
my precious, whenever i think of his father at times, he will kick me super hard till i stop thinking. at times when im sad or angry or feel alone, he will move and move and give little kicks to make his presence known. sometimes when he's in good mood he will play with me. i move my hand where he will kick where. he's my main support now. cause like what lisa says, with this precious one, wont be alone anymore.
wow ur precious is very supportive already inside.. its so nice to hear.. :tlaugh:
i'm in my 10th week.. everytime i feel down, i would listen to its heartbeat.. calms me in a way tat cant be explained.. :001_302:
its a gd feeling cos i sometimes read to it or sing... and with the 'baby sounds' on my tummy, its heartbeat slows down and follows the rhythm of the song.. its really nice having something in ur tummy tat responds.. a baby..
lisa is right.. we won't be alone :tlaugh:

Catty

Mich,

My ex auntie also like your ex mil like that only will say their own nephew/son is in the right than we in the wrong but actual fact they know nothing.

My ex auntie is even worse & heartless de lor, everyone of my ex relative well know that my ex husband is violence and yet his auntie can say no matter what i will still side my nephew!!! :bmad:

wow ur precious is very supportive already inside.. its so nice to hear.. :tlaugh:
i'm in my 10th week.. everytime i feel down, i would listen to its heartbeat.. calms me in a way tat cant be explained.. :001_302:
its a gd feeling cos i sometimes read to it or sing... and with the 'baby sounds' on my tummy, its heartbeat slows down and follows the rhythm of the song.. its really nice having something in ur tummy tat responds.. a baby..
lisa is right.. we won't be alone :tlaugh:
its amazing how a little thing inside can understand how mummy feels. i remember during my early stages when baby not fully develop yet, there were times i wasnt emotionally strong enough and have thoughts of giving up, i will get very very bad cramps.
talk to 'it' (dont know boyboy or girlgirl yet) often. trust me. 'it' will know and understand one. jiayou jiayou. very soon you will be able to feel your baby move move. then more obvious movements like punch or kicks. super fun.
up there is fair la. cause they give women the best pressie. to be able to feel a life inside.
i remember once during my scan, my gynae says cant see cause baby legs close. so while he proceed with checking the head size and all. i disturb my precious ask him open legs mummy wan see. and awhile later, gynae says, baby leg open le, its a boy. interesting right?
the other day, i purposely bang my tummy lightly against the counter twice. and awhile later, baby give me two hard kicks.
some times will feel maybe is conincidence. but it happens so many times that i have to believe, this little one really knows whats happening!

see see. mich and lisa case shows that even though at times it seems like its the end of everything, but its actually the beginning of another. its not the end of the world!
and well. we can never please everyone. so dont care what people says. take all bad things as a lesson. and thank those bastards. cause without them, maybe even when we met someone better, we wont cherish that much? :001_302:

Mich,

My ex auntie also like your ex mil like that only will say their own nephew/son is in the right than we in the wrong but actual fact they know nothing.

My ex auntie is even worse & heartless de lor, everyone of my ex relative well know that my ex husband is violence and yet his auntie can say no matter what i will still side my nephew!!! :bmad:
haiz, I think these old ppl r the same lor. Then last time when I haven married with my current hb, my ex always insult me say sumthin like my hb so stupid and he wanna thank him for wearing his old shoe. So i tulan call my ex MIL to complain, tell her to look at his son up bringing, she KNN (sorry, i very crude) oso support her stupid son. Anyway, I condemn them lah... Dun deserve any respect from me...

see see. mich and lisa case shows that even though at times it seems like its the end of everything, but its actually the beginning of another. its not the end of the world!
and well. we can never please everyone. so dont care what people says. take all bad things as a lesson. and thank those bastards. cause without them, maybe even when we met someone better, we wont cherish that much? :001_302:
Thanks! Ya, I agree with what you say. In a way if we dun meet these bastards maybe we will neva learn to cherish... But at the same time, thank god I really choose to leave him and never so stupid just to stay bcoz of my DD. And I can proudly say my DH now love my 1st DD then her own natural father love her lor!

its amazing how a little thing inside can understand how mummy feels. i remember during my early stages when baby not fully develop yet, there were times i wasnt emotionally strong enough and have thoughts of giving up, i will get very very bad cramps.
talk to 'it' (dont know boyboy or girlgirl yet) often. trust me. 'it' will know and understand one. jiayou jiayou. very soon you will be able to feel your baby move move. then more obvious movements like punch or kicks. super fun.
up there is fair la. cause they give women the best pressie. to be able to feel a life inside.
i remember once during my scan, my gynae says cant see cause baby legs close. so while he proceed with checking the head size and all. i disturb my precious ask him open legs mummy wan see. and awhile later, gynae says, baby leg open le, its a boy. interesting right?
the other day, i purposely bang my tummy lightly against the counter twice. and awhile later, baby give me two hard kicks.
some times will feel maybe is conincidence. but it happens so many times that i have to believe, this little one really knows whats happening!
Happened to me too.. Ur cramps are similar to wad i feel.. At first wen talking n tinking of giving up n crying, i feel the pains, i tot i was having tummy aches.. But soon later i realised... It isn't pain anymore but now i treat it as my baby's understanding to my emotions and thoughts.. Interesting n wonderful.. Motherhood is lovely..

Thanks! Ya, I agree with what you say. In a way if we dun meet these bastards maybe we will neva learn to cherish... But at the same time, thank god I really choose to leave him and never so stupid just to stay bcoz of my DD. And I can proudly say my DH now love my 1st DD then her own natural father love her lor!
yup.. that's y i never agree with staying in a r/s which is not working out because of the baby. mummies can do even better wout useless daddies. you never do wrong thing never hai people, thats why you have what you have today. as for those bastards. i belive they will get their retribution some day. up there watching de. jia you jia you. :001_302:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
mich_liu82 said:
Basically everything was fine until 1 day my ex told me, "lao po, since we still young, why nt we lead our normal life, u can have a bf outside, i can have a gf outside, but come home, we still HB n Wife." Upon hearin that, my blood boil.
Even though I'm a papa, I can't help but shake my head here.
Straying husband can be forgiven, but maybe not forgotten ...
Stupid husband ... get rid of them at the first instance & I'm glad you did, coz I know of sooooo many more who haven't.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

mich_liu82 said:
NVM lor, i'll show u I can do it... So I strayed lor... Then i became really really bad...
Took drugs lah, mix with bad company lah... Basically I wasted like 6 mths of my life on that. I even neglected my DD... Bad mummy...
Anyway, we seperated for very long and I left home w/o seeing my DD lor. I stayed outside for a yr plus. I'm a bad bad mummy...
Looking at the beautiful picture in your avatar, it's not difficult to calculate that the amount of time you spent as a straying wife & a bad mummy ... has been superceded by the amount of time you spent as a loving wife & a doting mummy, by more than 10 times even.
:wink: :wink:

What's in the past is YESTERDAY already ... there's no eraser on Earth that can clean it off, but it is indeed such painful memories that will continue to remind you to continue to want to be the best wife & the best mummy that you can be.
What is significantly more important are TODAY & TOMORROW ... live it well & without regrets, for the sake of the WONDERFUL HUSBAND & the beautiful children you now have.
:laugh: :laugh:

mich_liu82 said:
Then few mths b4 my divorce finalise, tell you hor... GOD really love me man... my ex was "advertised" on newspaper (lianhe, TNP, Straits time) that policeman was caught in the act with a married woman in the woman's car at Bishan Park by a PI and dat woman's HB.
Poetic justice ... this is what it's called.
:rofl: :rofl:

mich_liu82 said:
Anyway im so glad I met my current hb, I really must thank him for being there for me all the way lor...
Exactly why I labelled him WONDERFUL HUSBAND ...becoz it's always easier to meet a person who remembers the bad things about you, rather than the good things.
:bcool: :bcool:

yup.. that's y i never agree with staying in a r/s which is not working out because of the baby. mummies can do even better wout useless daddies. you never do wrong thing never hai people, thats why you have what you have today. as for those bastards. i belive they will get their retribution some day. up there watching de. jia you jia you. :001_302:
Hey. Thanks! You jia you too also k?