Why Divorce?

thanks so much for your help. n thanks to the 2 other mummies who contacted you.
it feels gd knowing that there are nice people out there. yupyup. survive two more months. precious out le jiu easier le.
have gotten the answers to my questions. sadly, not as i expected. now can only pray hard hard he will leave for good. dont one day happy happy come say want take responsibility.. have got no more confident in him. use finish liao..
pray pray~

lisa_ng

wa seii

lisa
vroom!

euu two so funny!!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahhaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

the little push.............................. ii need it!!!!!!!!!

i wanna go single till 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my life is so full of regret.... althought im trying very hard to beautify my life.......

my hubby is good.......... im the one replying strangers with "ya hi... hmmm boat quay tonight?"
hahahhahahhaaaaaaaas i mean i dont share tables with STRANGER... just... next door pub... hello bye lo....... i got my limits......
i don't think it's regrets to your life about marriage.
since you yearn to be single till the age of 60 but yet you've gotten married now.
a bit contradicting though but i suppose you are just going through what life should be for getting married having children till you are old, sick and time to bid this life good bye.

to me, regrets is something that i wanted to do but didn't get to do where i wasn't given an other chance to do it.

should not be thinking how long you can stay married, should think of how to spice up your marriage whenever it gets dull.
regrets will come along if you never try to salvage a marriage rather than the tot of regretting getting married.
since you choosen the route you must think of ways to make it to the end rather than regretting what you've choosen.

hey you noe wat, i always tell myself the one you are married to may not be the one you loved most, but one tat's most suitable for you.

of course does not apply to all.
some got married on impulse de. like my first marriage.

married...
for the sake of diao-kia...
for the sake of baby
for the sake of MAKES THE WORLD GOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ya..........................
spice... hmmmmmmmm. try ba

lols. i dont agree wif yr married cos of the sake of diao-kia n baby eh.
mi n my ex were doin perfectly fine til one accident, i got pregnant. after some talks n discussions and tryings. i feel that he's not ready to be a father yet. though he did want to 'marry' me and 'take responsibility', i chose to dumped him and go through this alone.
pregnancy doesnt means must get married. whats the point of a marriage when both party not ready yet? for the sake of baby? then you should try to be a good mother and good wife and not think of straying. esp when your guy is trying? whats the point of this marriage when in the first place, its for the good of baby, and you're not trying, then 2years later, end up in divorce? good for baby?
not trying to lecture you or anything. but just feel abit sad that you dont seems to know how to cherish. from your posts where you mentioned your hubby has changed since your girl is born. and here you're thinking of being single?

SunShine07

Hi all,

I was just wondering those who remarry with kids. your ex husband still contact you and the kid?

I was thinking, in future, would you tell your dd/ds who is their natural father?

All along, i find it rather complicated to remarry if i have a son already. I always have the thinking that the stepfather may not treat other's son like his own, especially if he had a child later.

I just feel that the stepfather somehow will illtreat him.

wees. im happy. hahas. am contented that at least i have my family with me la.
2months 2months. very fast. dreamt 3 times my baby coming out this month. scare die me. hopefully he guai guai stay inside..

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
happymummyo7 said:
have gotten the answers to my questions. sadly, not as i expected. now can only pray hard hard he will leave for good. dont one day happy happy come say want take responsibility.. have got no more confident in him. use finish liao..
pray pray~
Actually, I already thought things will not be so simple ... but like said, I thought I'd let my lawyer friend explain your legal rights to you more professionally.
IMHO, the law can never & will never put such issues down in black & white ... becoz this is a human emotion matter & not a straightforward business transaction.

Anyways, where pregnancy is concerned, it's always the 1st & the 3rd trimester where things can go awry ... coupled with the fact that you are still the only bread-winner in your family, I seriously hope you can put aside this issue for now & concentrate on taking care of yourself, so that you have a smoothest & safest delivery.

If it's any consolation, your man wun come back to look for his child anytime soon ... personally, I think he'd ever reappear under one of the following conditions:
1) your child has become a very important person in the society & he wants to share in the limelight
2) he found out that he has somehow become impotent & thus, wants to taste fatherhood
3) he is dying & want to taste fatherhood before he goes
Whatever the case, there is nothing you can do if it's gonna happen ... so why bother yourself with so much worry now?
:wink: :wink:

ya lo. so much for my naive thinking that if i dont take a cent from him now, dont put his name in birth cert, and most importantly he hasnt done his part at all = he has totally no rights. even signing agreements also no use. cause under law he is still the 'father' of the child. so unfair... all he has contributed is the worms..
my parents divorced. but my papa still gives allowance to my younger bro. my mother use to be in debts all the time and giving me headache. but good thing is now that im pregnant, she knows things are hard for me and dont give me much probs anymore. she will be starting her own rojak stall soon. now most probs are settled. baby's bringing me luck la. things within my family are getting better. but still abit hard to find people to talk to. dont want mama to worry and certain things bro cant understand.. can only talk to baby. lucky most of the time he kicks in response. if not i will feel like ah siao talking to myself.. :err:

lisa_ng

married...
for the sake of diao-kia...
for the sake of baby
for the sake of MAKES THE WORLD GOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ya..........................
spice... hmmmmmmmm. try ba
eh me same de have baby then decide to rom.
u noe i knew my hubby for less than 6mos then and i wasn't so deeply in love with him but i noe my hb can be a good hb and a family man so i was more than willing to get married. hehe
love grows as days goes by oso de.
2 years from then we are never short of topic to tok about.

frankly, communication does all the work.

imagine my ex bf, i was with him for a good 5years.
everyday we tok less than 10 sentences.
tried hard to make things work but ended not the way i wanted coz very much lack of communications.

you should start off with communicating with your hb, mayb you will get to see the good side of being married.

most men change after married de lah.
my hb was so good and generous towards me before married.
but now he so meow de. but can understand the commitments he have towards work and the effort to thrift in order to support all of us.

Domique

I agree most on - hubby become meow after marriage!!!

same for my DH but he loves me a lot....

eh me same de have baby then decide to rom.
u noe i knew my hubby for less than 6mos then and i wasn't so deeply in love with him but i noe my hb can be a good hb and a family man so i was more than willing to get married. hehe
love grows as days goes by oso de.
2 years from then we are never short of topic to tok about.

frankly, communication does all the work.

imagine my ex bf, i was with him for a good 5years.
everyday we tok less than 10 sentences.
tried hard to make things work but ended not the way i wanted coz very much lack of communications.

you should start off with communicating with your hb, mayb you will get to see the good side of being married.

but now he so meow de. but can understand the commitments he have towards work and the effort to thrift in order to support all of us.

mi n my ex were doin perfectly fine til one accident, i got pregnant. after some talks n discussions and tryings. i feel that he's not ready to be a father yet. though he did want to 'marry' me and 'take responsibility', i chose to dumped him and go through this alone.
pregnancy doesnt means must get married. whats the point of a marriage when both party not ready yet? for the sake of baby? then you should try to be a good mother and good wife and not think of straying. esp when your guy is trying? whats the point of this marriage when in the first place, its for the good of baby, and you're not trying, then 2years later, end up in divorce? good for baby?
not trying to lecture you or anything. but just feel abit sad that you dont seems to know how to cherish. from your posts where you mentioned your hubby has changed since your girl is born. and here you're thinking of being single?
this is one reason why i dun wanna go back to my ex-bf.. he is not ready n is willing to take responsibility but unwilling to marry.. once he said that, i knew i'd rather do this alone with support from family and friends.. i never expected this at all.. but God has granted me a new life.. and together with my precious one, we will get through together..

all we need is some support sometimes and not depend so much on our other halves as we won't know if he might leave us one day.. life is a box of chocolate..

lisa_ng

I agree most on - hubby become meow after marriage!!!

same for my DH but he loves me a lot....
hehe...so i was right about it.
but ok lah. so long we noe our hubby love and care for us is better than having spend more on us like before.
i suppose you will still get some expensive presents right. hehe
sometimes i pester my hubby until he bua tahan then will buy. :001_302:

lisa_ng

this is one reason why i dun wanna go back to my ex-bf.. he is not ready n is willing to take responsibility but unwilling to marry.. once he said that, i knew i'd rather do this alone with support from family and friends.. i never expected this at all.. but God has granted me a new life.. and together with my precious one, we will get through together..

all we need is some support sometimes and not depend so much on our other halves as we won't know if he might leave us one day.. life is a box of chocolate..
if he's the man you will want to be with everyday and for life, can be a gd hb and daddy then you should fight for it. else mayb should let time prove his worth. if you decide not to be with him, then try not to be bothered by his existence. let him do his part since he wanted to show some concern and responsibilities towards the baby. mayb he will change for the better upon seeing the baby.

i saw ur other thread, glad to see that your parents are so supportive towards you and your pregnancy.
i believe you can go through with their help.
you won't be lonely for that a little one is always with you.
until the little one start moving and kicking you, you will feel the joy and that you will realised that you were never alone.

after my lesson, i learnt, the only pple who will be there for you with no motives and expect nothing in return, r family. i may not have the richest or most perfect family. in fact my parents are divorced. but they love me.
and and. i know my precious will love his mummy also. if he dont, i will throw him out of the window after deliver.. :ttongue:

:] u'r great... okiii i wont stray .. :]

im really stunned with my DH euu know!!.. he wasnt even 10% of what i wanted to marry... but after marriage.. he's so. so . so sosososo complete turn.. great husband great father... :]................ i really need spice up. / communicate... if not. will 淡 de....

:] u'r great... okiii i wont stray .. :]

im really stunned with my DH euu know!!.. he wasnt even 10% of what i wanted to marry... but after marriage.. he's so. so . so sosososo complete turn.. great husband great father... :]................ i really need spice up. / communicate... if not. will 淡 de....
lols.. so cute de you. dont stray is for your own gd. so many stories out there. your guy willing to change for you. cherish.
you may be feeling 'sian' cause you still young not ready to settle down yet ba.
communication and trust are very important.
jia you girl. dont do silly things liao in future regret, some things no chance to regret one..

after my lesson, i learnt, the only pple who will be there for you with no motives and expect nothing in return, r family. i may not have the richest or most perfect family. in fact my parents are divorced. but they love me.
and and. i know my precious will love his mummy also. if he dont, i will throw him out of the window after deliver.. :ttongue:
aiyo dun do tat.. throwing out the window is bad.. but yes im glad my parents are supportive eventho i know it is hard... thanks happymummy...

if he's the man you will want to be with everyday and for life, can be a gd hb and daddy then you should fight for it. else mayb should let time prove his worth. if you decide not to be with him, then try not to be bothered by his existence. let him do his part since he wanted to show some concern and responsibilities towards the baby. mayb he will change for the better upon seeing the baby.

i saw ur other thread, glad to see that your parents are so supportive towards you and your pregnancy.
i believe you can go through with their help.
you won't be lonely for that a little one is always with you.
until the little one start moving and kicking you, you will feel the joy and that you will realised that you were never alone.
im letting him do his part and i too hope he will be supportive wen baby comes.. my parents have been the best.. helping me wif nutrition n such and even baby necessities.. abit too early but they're excited too..
i hope to feel tat soon.. the kicks n moves... thanks lisa..