Young mummies ! (again lol )

karynn

I still rmb That the counsellor said always put pur partner in the first place cause they are the one who will acc till the end . Parents will old , children will grow up and marry . The only one who will acc till death is our partner

JoeyLim0402

Ya. Maybe cos the first lesson too long hours already. Very sleepy in the air-con room! Hahaha. Really? Hehe thanks!! Actually I very lousy leh is my hus teach me then I know. :x hahahah! Yea agree that they taught us a lot that will still make me think back of what they say especially when quarrel with hus.

karynn

Ya. Maybe cos the first lesson too long hours already. Very sleepy in the air-con room! Hahaha. Really? Hehe thanks!! Actually I very lousy leh is my hus teach me then I know. :x hahahah! Yea agree that they taught us a lot that will still make me think back of what they say especially when quarrel with hus.
Yeaps ! My mil said frm the way u swaddled can see you know how to look after baby :) yah loh. Although long hours but worth it ..:cool:

Vonn55

Hi young mums!
Actually it's quite common already in sg having mums at young age like 17,18,19...
Some I've seen is like only 15 lor..
I myself 26 this yr, have 2 kids!
1 girl alrdy 7yrs old & a boy 5months!
Haha, can consider I'm a young mum before la!
Dun ask me why my kid's age gap so much diff, I can only say divorced n got remarried:)

It's difficult to handle kids nowadays..
But as long as we work hard, we can survive la!

Cheers all:)

Jojoai

Helloh ! :) yeah. We can all make it thru. I find that actually we are more fortunate ! We got more energy to chase our kids around ! Hahaha.

Janellebb

Hahaha, got married early got good and bad. When the bad comes is really bad. When me and my hubby just got married we keep quarrel, at that point of time i really feel so terrible and end of life. But sometimes good then feel very sweet and romantic.. Being somebody's wife really not a easy job.. I guess my mum suffered a lot too. Haha cause she got married at age of 18! I know how she feels now!! Really not easy. The future still got a lot things to come!

Jojoai

Yup ! We just gotta be strong ! :) look on the brighter side of life. After being preggy I realise I had lesser time to bother to quarrel with my Boyfr. Too busy caring about my health and suffering. So whenever I suspect something is wrong I tend to keep quiet. Thanks to the symptoms , I will forget about it ! :) I hope it will still last even after birth. Too busy to care for baby no time for Boyfr ! Hahaha. :) just have to be strong and know that one day we will overcome it. The storm before the calm. :)

Vonn55

Janellebb,
Haha, I do club after birth :)
But now seldom Liao la, cos need takecare bb... Tired to even go out..

Vonn55

Agree with janellebb, there's gd n bad married n háve children early..
Good thing is: We'll tends to be more matured mind set that the ones at ur age, as we'll start earning n saving money very hard for the sake of ur child & really learn alot!
Another thing good is when we rch 38-40 like that, ur children might be wrking alrdy n u can relax alot n kind of enjoy life le..

The bad is : we have to start suffering at such young age while others are enjoying or studying hard for better qualification, while we have to stay at home look after kids until stable den can go back to study, by the time all ur frens dunno graduate until whr alrdy but u still stuck thr..
At such young age u'll still definitely wanna enjoy life and will kind of lost in touch with the world out thr due to ur kids etc.. and relationship wise might not be so stable (touch wood)

Had went thru all this shits before, but I do hope u young mummies to be strong n strive hard, always think for ur little ones:)

Feel free to ask me anything k!
Can add me in fb too,
UserName: VonnSmile
Or email vonn_55@Hotmail.com

JoeyLim0402

Yeah lor. It's not rly regret its just that everything seems to be like restricted. Like wherever h wanna go have to think for baby first. And slowly also drift away from friends alr. For me I never club after birth. Only went pub to relax and drink and chit chat with friends only. But since I chose it myself, so have to be responsible for what I have chosen.. And think of the good advantages in future. Hahahha! Think for ur baby and u will feel that what u sacrifice now is all worth it! ^^

Vonn55

If possible, let's organize go pub chil out & chit chat 1 day tgt.. But must when baby have someone to look after la...
But feel abit old being with young mums like u hahahahhaa!

Janellebb

Last year my first time to club azzura vaunt event then after that i found out im preggy then cannot go liao!! LOL.... Vonn55 i added you on fb already! You know ah.. Now i walk on the streets or take bus.. Those uncles or aunties or what will give me the look as if they never see people preggy before! So angry me!

JoeyLim0402

If possible, let's organize go pub chil out & chit chat 1 day tgt.. But must when baby have someone to look after la...
But feel abit old being with young mums like u hahahahhaa!
Hahaha! Okay sure! Ya we mummies must relax awhile also! Hahaha won't na! All mummies sure have things to talk about :) hehe!

engravedx

Age is just a number. I am 21 going 22 this year and I also feel that I am a young mummy though I am already of legal age. Lol.

Jojoai

Last year my first time to club azzura vaunt event then after that i found out im preggy then cannot go liao!! LOL.... Vonn55 i added you on fb already! You know ah.. Now i walk on the streets or take bus.. Those uncles or aunties or what will give me the look as if they never see people preggy before! So angry me!
Yeah I know right ! In my mind I just tell myself I got pregnancy glow and I look good. People just jealous plus it's a dragon baby. Those auntie uncle sure think we damn lucky. Hahaha. I think normal preggy ladies also will have those eyes also not only us.