Young single mummies please fall in!

pforpearlyn

Makayla... is very sweet and unique and Bravden is something very special too!
Actually I did after knowing the gender, well Julius should be it. :) Well, I realised our EDD is all under Aug, right?

oh she's having a boy...Bravden right? I'm having a girl Makayla...
pforpearlyn: have u found a name for your little one?

Haha! Yes dear!! Bravden..But i have not think of chinese name :( Now got one girl and two boys !
My girl lucky...got 2 boys to choose from...LOL...*kidding* I tot of chinese name already: Makayla Yap Jia Le. Guess wad? 1st, my baby has the same EDD as my bdae, den her chinese name was the 1st choice my mum actually wanted to name me after they adopted me. I didn't know until i told my mum my choice of chinese name..she was shocked saying "it was all God's plan".

Medeleine

Yes! Our edd all Aug! Evangeline is 1st aug, You are 17 and mine is 30 Aug, But i got diabetes so most likely will be early around 37 to 38 weeks as what doc say and not till 40 weeks. I hope baby will be on Aug 9 which is national day! Then got free hampers..lol..

My girl will be out 1st. followed by Bravden...den Julius. if i am not wrong..1 week after one..hahaha.. or 2...all the Leo babies. I'm planning an outing for us mummies for the june baby fair. You all wanna go?

Yes! Our edd all Aug! Evangeline is 1st aug, You are 17 and mine is 30 Aug, But i got diabetes so most likely will be early around 37 to 38 weeks as what doc say and not till 40 weeks. I hope baby will be on Aug 9 which is national day! Then got free hampers..lol..
My baby's EDD keep coming forward..growing too fast..or rather too 'long'.

Medeleine

My girl will be out 1st. followed by Bravden...den Julius. if i am not wrong..1 week after one..hahaha.. or 2...all the Leo babies. I'm planning an outing for us mummies for the june baby fair. You all wanna go?

Yes can! the motherhood fair rite! I am in :) we can exchange what that is needed to buy :) Heard leo babies are very active! haha

Yes can! the motherhood fair rite! I am in :) we can exchange what that is needed to buy :) Heard leo babies are very active! haha
I'm Leo...and i was born hyper active....dunno whether it can be passed down or not. My mum cannot take her eyes off me for 1 min or else i'll be gone. LOL. You guys going to maternity ward tours?

pforpearlyn

Hehe! Actually, I got this EDD from my doctor but I am roughly 24 weeks now. So I think should be earlier. Yeah we can, especially I heard about this June baby fair that will be held at Expo, will you both be there? :)

Done with baby checklist?!! Or am I too excited.

Medeleine

I'm Leo...and i was born hyper active....dunno whether it can be passed down or not. My mum cannot take her eyes off me for 1 min or else i'll be gone. LOL. You guys going to maternity ward tours?
Haha! I believe she will be ya! er..whats ward maternity tours? My doc nv say :( mine is in SGH

Medeleine

Hehe! Actually, I got this EDD from my doctor but I am roughly 24 weeks now. So I think should be earlier. Yeah we can, especially I heard about this June baby fair that will be held at Expo, will you both be there? :)

Yup! We shall all meet up and go together k loves! evangeline and i are going! :)

WANNA KNOW WAD I ALREADY BOT?
baby milk bottles
pacifiers
mittens
the 'hat'
socks
jumper suits
oh yea u all can go to my baby blog to see all my complains and wad i bot too. Evababysteps
Lets organize the outing 1 week b4. You all prefer going to the fri sat or sun one? I would choose friday actually...less ppl...lol

Makayla's 1 week earlier den Julius..i think we're getting the nesting instinct already. The urge to buy baby stuff...oh the baby stuff at NEX is damn cheap and cute and good..they got everything. jumper suits just 10 bucks to top most 30 bucks.

pforpearlyn

Hehe, that's would be gr8, might see you both there! Maybe you could, leave me with an SMS? :)
This is my number, 81218281. So have any of you bought anything yet for the little one?

Actually I've been staying home, unless there's a need to travel to some nearby shopping mall for dinner or my appointment. :)
How about you?
lolz..same...low lying placenta...can't really walk too much..plus i work at home also. no need to travel. But very boring..only can watch movies shows at home...

noelsmum

Never too late for anything :) ..
Med and Eva : Have you both read the recent news abt the baby boy abandoned at Eunos? wait.. not abandoned.. BURIED ALIVE!! Reading that news, made me think of both of u actually.. haha.. thinking how strong both of you are pulling through!! :)
That piece of news made me literally sick in the stomach! Put the child up for adoption if the birth mother didn't want the baby. Burying alive with a garbage bag around its neck is murder! Totally horrid! I'm hoping that they'll find her and put her to jail! And good for the baby for fighting to stay alive!

That piece of news made me literally sick in the stomach! Put the child up for adoption if the birth mother didn't want the baby. Burying alive with a garbage bag around its neck is murder! Totally horrid! I'm hoping that they'll find her and put her to jail! And good for the baby for fighting to stay alive!
God bless the baby. We will know who's the mum soon. sg very efficient...lolz

Carisella

God bless the baby. We will know who's the mum soon. sg very efficient...lolz
Hopefully.. i don't think i've heard any news abt the baby girl/boy abandoned at the staircase a couple of weeks back too :( poor thing :(

Anyone going to the baby fair tomorrow?

And i think only Mt A, KKH and Thomson has the maternity ward tour.. unless i'm wrong..

Hopefully.. i don't think i've heard any news abt the baby girl/boy abandoned at the staircase a couple of weeks back too :( poor thing :(

Anyone going to the baby fair tomorrow?

And i think only Mt A, KKH and Thomson has the maternity ward tour.. unless i'm wrong..
mount E also have....gleneagles ;....we are going to the june one