MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

Yup, it's that market with multi-storey car-parks on the higher floors & is painted light blue in colour, externally.
My in-laws love going there for the steamed fish-heads ... really fresh & good, love munching on those eyes & cheeks.
Also go there to buy the freshest salted fish-head ...
:wink: :wink:

You sibei pai mia leh ... just came back from marketing & found out that even my favourite butcher is away on a holiday, yet a professional like you have to slog in the office on a PUBLIC holiday!!!
:1err: :1err:

BTW, did you see the news on TV last night?
They did a feature of Tampines One ... with all these aunties rushing in once the doors were officially opened, almost like the folks at the Temple on CNY's Eve.
Now, I seriously wonder WHY you associated me (or any one of us) to be at the Tampines One opening ...
:biggrin: :biggrin:
ya ya, the fish head VERY fresh!!!!!!!!

told u me "ah neh" liao....WORK FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

wad to do...the deadline is sooo tight......u tink i dun wanna enjoy myself de meh ??????????????? DH is wif his frds at coffee club now.....

ooh...tat tamp ONE.....hahahaa...yst DH came n fetch me at 8.15pm...then from changi, we went tamp.....i was telling him if we shd park at other place then walk over to tamp...he say "no need la, now wad time liao, no pple liao laaa" .......then guess wad.....tamp jam all the way....we finally manage to park our car only at 9.15pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then had our dinner at 9.30pm.....then, after dinner, we walk over to tamp one only to find tat the shopping centre is closed...the security guards dun let pple go in le.....no choice, we din manage to peep at the shop directory.....see got wad shops, then next time can go there for dinner......yst tamp was FULL OF PPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vroom...i tot u stay at east side wor....cos u know tamp blk 201 maaaa...those pple staying at other area wont know yaaaa....kekekee...so very obvious, i'm staying at the east side....hahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
yellowpudding said:
vvb: happy birthday in advance! :D cancanvirgin.. eh... doesn't sound very nice. got alternative?
Not nice meh?
I sincerely tought it is the highest compliments liao ... since I only know of ONE other woman who was both a mummy & a virgin.

Queenbabe

Darling ... this is cut & paste from where?
Or you actually have a share in the business?
:rofl: :rofl:
It is cut n paste from website .. i wish i have share in th business too
yup for me i dun like claypot rice so the taste is just ok but dunno y there is really alot of pple queuing for it :tlaugh:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....u 41???????????

wow:elvis:
Erm ... what's the commotion huh?
Why so OMG leh?

yellowpudding said:
lawla: don't be shocked wor. :001_302:
Hmmmm ... that day, you said something like "跟照片的你不太像".
Come to think of it, which photo are you taking about huh?
Cannot quite recall putting up any ... excepy the one in the Wedding Photo thread. As I thought I looked my best there, does that mean you think I look real hagged or shabby nowadays?
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Queenbabe

CanCan ... these are money from your own pockets? Or pinched from hubby's pockets?

Anyways, I've promised Elaine to hold her hand & go up the stage to receive the prize ... as a gesture of sharing (since she also clocked a 5:59am herself), I'll be the one shaking your hands while she'll be the one delivering the "thank you speech plus performance".
Hahaha no need to share the prize with me Mr Vroom , im just breaking my own records :shyxxx::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
u tink i dun wanna enjoy myself de meh ??????????????? DH is wif his frds at coffee club now.....
Thank God you still have no babies yet ...
Do you know coffee club is a super rewarding hunting ground ... for single papas slugging any charming/pretty babies?
When Seamus was slightly less than a-year-old, I enjoy slugging him to my chest (via the Baby Bjorn carriers) & go jalan jalan, including taking MRT & bus rides just so he knows there are also such things, besides car rides.
There is this occasion when I was having my latte while feeding him the carrot cake ... then, 2 pretty young things from the adjacent table started to "play" with Seamus, before finally settling to join us at my table.
Best part is they gave me their phone numbers, saying I can call them the next time I bring Seamus to that neighbourhood again.

lawla12 said:
vroom...i tot u stay at east side wor....cos u know tamp blk 201 maaaa...those pple staying at other area wont know yaaaa....kekekee...
Yes, yes ... have been an EastBird all my life, except for the 3 years staying in the NUS hostels.
Before I was married, I was staying in Tampines St 91 with my folks ... then, in my first marriage, I bought a place at Tampines St 43 ... then, during my separation, I bought a place in Melville Park, which became my matrimonial home when I married for the 2nd time in end 05 ... then, when my wife was pregnant with Siggi, we downgraded to HDB again in Simei, which is where we are living now.

lawla12 said:
so very obvious, i'm staying at the east side....hahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!
Where in East huh?

I was thinking we could meet up (when you are less stressed of course) ... so you (& your hubby) can play with my Siggi a bit.
Why so? Well, Seamus' godparents were married in 02 or 03 ... & have been TTCing since then (as in seen TCM, operated by Chris Chen & finally, repeated IUI in KKH). After having Seamus as their godson, they are now the proud parents of a pair of "dragon-phoenix" twins.

Added bonus ... Siggi also has small eyes with single-eyelid, just like his old man. Incidentally, from what you have previously professes of your hubby & yourself, I am sure you would feel like playing with your own son when playing with Siggi.

Last edited:

yellowpudding

Erm ... what's the commotion huh?
Why so OMG leh?

Hmmmm ... that day, you said something like "跟照片的你不太像".
Come to think of it, which photo are you taking about huh?
Cannot quite recall putting up any ... excepy the one in the Wedding Photo thread. As I thought I looked my best there, does that mean you think I look real hagged or shabby nowadays?
vvb: you look slimmer in real life as compared to the picture. :001_302: in your wedding pic, eh.. you look a little... fleshier than now? :001_302:

elaine: you are here!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
elaine82 said:
Hahaha no need to share the prize with me Mr Vroom , im just breaking my own records :shyxxx::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
You dun shy shy now leh ... you can perform your belly-dancing routine after receiving the prize.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
yellowpudding said:
vvb: you look slimmer in real life as compared to the picture. :001_302: in your wedding pic, eh.. you look a little... fleshier than now? :001_302:

elaine: you are here!
Ermmm ... you definitely see wrong lor.
Weight-wise, I'm definitely fatter now, compared to that pic ... plus the pseudo-pecs you see in that pic is nowhere to be found now.

yellowpudding

Thank God you still have no babies yet ...
Do you know coffee club is a super rewarding hunting ground ... for single papas slugging any charming/pretty babies?
When Seamus was slightly less than a-year-old, I enjoy slugging him to my chest (via the BjornBaby) & go jalan jalan, including taking MRT & bus rides just so he knows there are also such things, besides car rides.
There is this occasion when I was having my latte while feeding him the carrot cake ... then, 2 pretty young things from the adjacent table started to "play" with Seamus, before finally settling to join us at my table.
Best part is they gave me their phone numbers, saying I can call them the next time I bring Seamus to that neighbourhood again.
:err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err:
I will take note of this piece of information.

yellowpudding

Ermmm ... you definitely see wrong lor.
Weight-wise, I'm definitely fatter now, compared to that pic ... plus the pseudo-pecs you see in that pic is nowhere to be found now.
:err: it's okay. that calls for a regular workout. i was joking with my hubby the same the other day on it's time to do something to his "united nations" :001_302::001_302:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Any of you using Pigeon Baby Bottle Sterilizing Tablets?

I have 29 tablets (expiry Apr 2012) to give away ... FOC.

You see, we used the remaining 3 tablets before we bought the Avent Sterilizing Set ... so, we now have no more use for the 29 tablets.
I am giving priority to the NOC friends here (until next week) ... before I post openly to solicit for people who might want them too.

If interested, just PM me & we'll work out how best to get them across to you in the swiftest manner.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
yellowpudding said:
:err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err:
I will take note of this piece of information.
So that you will always remember NEVER to let your hubby hang out in Coffee Club, with your baby in tow? :rofl: :rofl:

yellowpudding said:
:err: it's okay. that calls for a regular workout. i was joking with my hubby the same the other day on it's time to do something to his "united nations" :001_302::001_302:
Hmmm ... I thought it's either called "统一六国" or "一大粒" in Taiwanese?

yellowpudding

So that you will always remember NEVER to let your hubby hang out in Coffee Club, with your baby in tow? :rofl: :rofl:

Hmmm ... I thought it's either called "统一六国" or "一大粒" in Taiwanese?
Our fav hangouts are actually Takashimaya's Copenhagen Cafe and that Coffee Club at Ngee Ann City (Outside Kinokuniya) :001_302: So I reckon best to avoid these two when i leave him and the baby alone to do some shopping. :001_302:

"United Nations" sounds funnier. Don't you think? Hehehe. :001_302:

Status
Not open for further replies.