HELP..!! how can i lose weight after givin birth

yes, having small meals helps to control the diet and of course you must have the discipline to control what kind and the amount of food you eat at such meals.

for example, i had 20 pieces of nugget today due to the 1for1 promotion and totally ruin the plan today because i couldn't resist it. in the end got so bloated that i drank a big glass of fruitylite.

discipline plays a big part for dieting ladies!

yes, having small meals helps to control the diet and of course you must have the discipline to control what kind and the amount of food you eat at such meals.

for example, i had 20 pieces of nugget today due to the 1for1 promotion and totally ruin the plan today because i couldn't resist it. in the end got so bloated that i drank a big glass of fruitylite.

discipline plays a big part for dieting ladies!
Yes,discipline is crucial. One mistake we commonly make is stopping our diet/exercise schedule on weekends. Try to at least schedule exercise for the weekend as well.

If you really can't find the time try a body shaper and girdle to help you maintain your figure. You can WIN one in this contest. Good luck!

sassylady

then again discipline is hard to maintain especially when there are so many temptations out there.

for me i just drink fruitylite at times when i overeat now. now with the sugar free version it really makes eating less sinful. haha. so i'm quite happy.

gonna go for my evening walk soon. chilling abit now letting my dinner settle in.

i usually drink fruitylite when i get bloated or sometimes when i need a cold drink i'll make that. now with the sugarfree version it makes drinking the drink not sinful at all.

i try to excerise but usually i'll be tired after the day so i try to avoid soft drinks and also fried stuff. go for something light but sometimes abit hard to resist!

woofy55

i have problem losing weight after i stopped breastfeeding. I regret I didn't eat moderately cos bf-ing makes me hungry.. so i eat and eat. When i stopped bf-ing, my weight just kept increasing - to the point that i feel that "drink water also will fat".

currently on TRA program, so far so good. sometimes i still indulge on my fav curry fishhead.. omg.. and mcdonlds.. oh no.. hhaha.. but i still manage to keep my weight in control. perhaps if i'm more discipline, i'll see better results.

if you are interested to know more about TRA, pm me.. :)

BunnyKiss

Yes!! TRA works wonder too. Just finishing the program, lost 3+kg of PURE fats, more curvy and feminine now..

Want to see my pic..hehe..PM me...

by having regular meals and taking light meals can help to loose weight as well. i don't know much about exercising but i always try and walk off my excess during dinner. :X

i like my cold drinks and it's something that i find hard to quit. i just replaced them with iced water or iced fruitylite extra or fruit juices. alternate them and try not to drink too much at times.

sassylady

i think once you kick the habit of drinking sugared drinks and also maintain the healthy diet you are set to loose weight.

binging is not good as well as many of us tend to do that when unhappy or stressed. for me i try to go for runs in the evening after work or go for walks at least. but sometimes you know after a long hard day it can be quite tiring.

these days i just watch what i eat and try and control my food intake. if im craving for something cold, i'll just drink iced water or fruitylite. sometimes i'll even make fruit juices instead.

BunnyKiss

mummies, what's TRA?
It's a patented health management program by Pharmanex.

Main aim is to increase muscle mass and reduce FATS and INTERNAL ORGAN FATS.

Very safe, no starvation (eat more loose more), and most importantly NO yo-yo effect (NO rebound).

If want to know more, PM me..or call me at 9003 8204

woofy55

So glad to see another mummy here using TRA.. :) I'm into my 2nd month of the program and I'm also very satisifed with it.

Bunnykiss - will I see you this saturday?

BunnyKiss

Hi woofy55, nice to know you.

I have just completed my TRA. My friend recommended me into the program as TRA depends on word of mouth. Dint expect it to work either..lol..All my life, I am a pear-shaped, never thought losing the fats at my bottom was possible!! Tried slimming centers, failed, cream, failed, exercise, also failed.

Every week I look forward to attending the TRA success class, very lively and exciting. Week after week in meeting the consultant session, I see other students successfully lose the fats. And people who comes back occasionally, 3-4 years after the program, still maintain their figure. Then I truly am convinced TRA really works.

I recommended a Malay friend, and she joined. Two weeks into the program, she went for her usual monthly doctor check-up, and she was told her high blood pressure has dropped. The doctor was puzzled how she made it, after so many months on medication!! She was so elated..

Looking forward to May 7's seminar...:)

maichiang

hi mummies,i gave birth on the 14th feb..had gained 29kg!!!!!!!! was a skinny lady to a huge tomato!!!
surprisingly lost 13kg on the 1st week itself!!!(all the water retention,urggh!)...been losing n am 58kg now..still got to lost 13kg! but i feel like i am gaining nowadays..
cz i am eating so much n now i've started eating normal food..no more confinment food..aiyoh!!!
i hope to lose through exercise cz its the best way...exercising makes one feel refreshed n toned..
hopefully i will be able to do so soon!
any gd exercises recommendations,plz do so..thks!=D

woofy55

Hi maichiang: I'm sure when u are determined to lose weight- we can!
Exercise and eating rite is one way. But u may just be losing weight, not fats.
TRA is a safe program, teaching u safe and healthy way of losing weight.

If u want, I can arrange for u a non obligation free fats analysis so u know where yr problems lies.

Let me know :)

maichiang

Hi maichiang: I'm sure when u are determined to lose weight- we can!
Exercise and eating rite is one way. But u may just be losing weight, not fats.
TRA is a safe program, teaching u safe and healthy way of losing weight.

If u want, I can arrange for u a non obligation free fats analysis so u know where yr problems lies.

Let me know :)
ohh..wads tt? never heard abt it b4..can you tell mi more abt it b4 i decide on tt?? btw i am breastfeeding..

woofy55

TRA is a fats loss program which consists of taking supplements n 1 replacement meal. This program on fats n inch loss instead of merely weight loss. I am sure you know what is the difference. :) There will also be a consultant to help you and review yr progress.

Although i was told its safe for breastfeeding, but as mummy too, I hv concern too. Precaution, u might want to continue to breastfeed. Breastfeeding does help u to lose weight. :) for my case, my fats started piling up after I stopped breastfeeding. Sad.. :) lucky my Fren intro me to TRA :)

Ange

ohh..wads that? never heard about it before..can you tell mi more about it before i decide on that?? btw i am breastfeeding..
Hi mummy,

Finish your BF first then see you still need to slim down anot :) that is what i tell my friend when they ask me to recommend my program to them because i able to shed off 10KG of fats.

once you finish bf you'll loose a bit of weight.

then you can always the different methods here to loose weight. i do it the normal way. just a balance diet and exercise. if eat too much, i just drink fruitylite or eat fruits to help with the digestion.

determination plays a huge part and personally it can be hard sometimes.

woofy55

once you finish bf you'll loose a bit of weight.

then you can always the different methods here to loose weight. i do it the normal way. just a balance diet and exercise. if eat too much, i just drink fruitylite or eat fruits to help with the digestion.

determination plays a huge part and personally it can be hard sometimes.
I couldn't agree with you more, mummy lovelymother. :). That's why ppl bounced in and out of weight. Most ppl dun realized that as we aged, our metabolism rate decreased. Even we eat the same amt or lesser, the weight just pile up :( we couldn't possibly eat lesser n lesser, and worst if we dun exercise. Even if we do exercise, unless u exercise vigourously, some fats are just hard to burn off. I couldn't run as I've got joints n slip disc. problem.. And swimming is under the weather's mercy and dried my hair.. Hee.. I turned to TRA after trying different methods and it works perfect for me and a couple of friends. :) if anyone hv the same problem as me, I'll be glad to share more.