HELP..!! how can i lose weight after givin birth

Ange

For a more safe and effective way.. can try out acupuncture slimming.. 100% effective as it help to improve the metabolism rate. Furthermore is help to adjust your body system back to normal stage.

becksieee

my bb is keeping me awake!!

haha.. wa so mani advert.. er.. how to lose weight after givin birth.. i take acupuncture prog + do exercise on my own, gyming etc... cos my weight cant go down much after birth. helped to go back to 50kg.. hope to maintain as i used to be quite a big eater.. "tan jia"! haha, snack alot esp at work. stress eat alot too. after giv birth to baby girl, cannot lose liao.. have to put in hard work lor. hope can maintain gd figure til my next.

stonston

You can try the following (tried by my mum whose youngest child is already 16yo & quite effective):
- Acupuncture & acupressure slimming (worked for her flabby tummy n arms)
- DIY slim wrap at home (only good if u r diligent n got someone to help u wrap)
- Control diet (i planned my mum's diet for 2 weeks and she lost 4kg, combined with light exercise)

overall the acupunture one was most successful, but can be quite costly.

shiseru

yup,i agree with Ange that acupuncture slimming is very good,especially since a woman's body goes thru a lot of changes during pregnancy, acupuncture helps to regulate our body back to its original function..i know of this place at Marine Parade that offers very good acupunture slimming services,if interested you can contact me at chantong87@hotmail.com for more info.. :)
Wow your 1st post, and you're here to advertise?

Me and my friend have done slimming acupunture at Changi General Hospital before, they have a outpatient facility offering acupunture but after 3 months we give up coz we never lost any weight or inches.

jasobias

To lose weight after birth,do lots of household chores,bring baby out alot preferably urself..will definately lose all the weight after all tht stress..hahahha.But seriously ah doing household chores is really gd way to exercise n get a clean house too!!!!

chelle

I looked after BB myself, does housework, but still did not slim down!
Pray hard that i will lose weight after my maternity leave when i go back to work

ce526

hi mummies out there..

HELP ME PLZ.
i need your advices/tips on how 2 lose weight after givin birth plz..

ive jux gave birth& 1 2 lose weight back 2 my old weight before preg..

help me any1..

tanx..

Hi all

Want to lose weight??

I lose a total of 7kg in 3 months,,, now wearing M-L from XL...

Using herblife product with a dedicated consultant..

Not earn anything.. email at ce5260@gmail.com to get her contact. she is very patient and never keep asking me to buy products.

My aunt is w her now.. just lose 3 kg in 2 months too..

addy14

Hello Friends...

1.Substitute your snacking with healthy food

2. Doing good workouts

3.Avoid all fat diets

Thanks

sassylady

i think the must easy way to lose weight after giving birth is to lead a healthy lifestyle.

avoid fried food and all.

exercise regularly.

and also try not to eat after eight at night.

if it's a must, eat fruits. :X

Mummy to Baby V

I have been breastfeeding my boy for 10 months and weight has been back to pre-pregnancy days within 1-2 months. Boy has a HUGE appetite, so I need to eat and drink a lot to keep up with him. I'm vegetarian and take a wide variety of wholesome healthy food, eg. Brown rice. Wholemeal bread, with lots of fruits and vegetables.

Practising Pilates before, during and after pregnancy also helps tone core abdominal muscles. Carrying a big baby overstretched my tummy muscles, yet I can still fit into old clothes & pants, took about 6 months.

Rest well after pregnancy and start exercising only at least 6 weeks post-natal. Health is most important. During confinement, do only light stretching and concentrate on Kegel exercises to firm up pelvic floor muscles.

weightp

Alpha Male
Try the classic way, exercise. although it takes long time but it can last longer. Do some simple exercise like squat do some running or fast walk that can push up your heart rate to 60% and try to watch what you eat and it will be fine but sometimes result will some slow in everyone but if your are patient enough u will see the different not just on the scale but the way u fun on your clothing and the people around you will know.

missyhuili

hi mummys... i would like to intro you all to this program call supreme organic detox.. im consuming now.. touchwood, no side effect. i lost 10kg in 3mth. you all can understand more from Supreme Organic Detox

mooners

hi mummys... i would like to intro you all to this program call supreme organic detox.. im consuming now.. touchwood, no side effect. i lost 10kg in 3mth. you all can understand more from Supreme Organic Detox
Hi missyhuili, can you share your experience. Where can i buy and is it expensive?:tlaugh:

sassylady

i think loosing weight depends on individuals. especially when age plays a part to it.

for me i just exercise the additional weight away. daily walks around the neighborhood helps. sometimes when i feel like it i go for slow jogs as well for at least 30 mins.

once in a while if i ate too much for the day, i will drink chinese tea or fruitylite to cleanse the oily/bloated feeling as it'll be very uncomfortable or simply go for a run at night to sweat it all out.

i think this boils down to self determination as well. as for the products wise, it's best not to depend on them lah. best is go the natural way. that's what i believe. :)