2013 babies

careling

I'm joining in EDD 20Jan2013 too :) But I seem to be unsure as when doc was scanning me the last visit, the scan wasn't clear (I had empty bladder) so I started to doubt the doc if he could actually see the screen clearly, although he told me it's 20Jan. Ha. At my week10 then I scan again and I should be more confident of the actual EDD.
same edd date as well , what a coincidence..... wana add into facebook and chat in there?

my facebook id...... careling@gmail.com

Gem2505

hi all mums,

im so stressful now. tested positive on wed. it wasnt a planned one. story v long,i cut short.
its my #2, my girl is 16mths old now. hubby n i did only ONCE during first week of may. i took oral contra pills on the very next day for the next 14days ( i guessed it was all too late althou i took double dosage ). i didnt thot i would so easily get preg.
now my worries is:
- I just started my new job in mid may. i think the boss will ki siao if i had to go for maternity leave like so soon? i felt abit bad.
- I am afraid my bb will have defects as i took contra pills during the first 2 weeks of may
- I did an X RAY scan on 2nd week of MAY coz new co requires me to do body checkup. but 1 glad thing is, when i went for the body check up at the clinic then for my pre employment check up, my urine test is still negative!
- I had gastric infection end of may, i was on anti biotics for 1 week. havent recover till now but i think i shall go see gynae and see what medication she can offer me.

i've book for a gynae visit next tues morning. Going to Dr Irene Chua's clinic at glen eagles. hopefully everything turns out well. else, i will need to terminate this pregnancy. cross finger till further tests.

Ekari

This is an awesome idea! would definitely love to join such a group where we can share freely thoughts and things :)

crystaloves

hi all mums,

im so stressful now. tested positive on wed. it wasnt a planned one. story v long,i cut short.
its my #2, my girl is 16mths old now. hubby n i did only ONCE during first week of may. i took oral contra pills on the very next day for the next 14days ( i guessed it was all too late althou i took double dosage ). i didnt thot i would so easily get preg.
now my worries is:
- I just started my new job in mid may. i think the boss will ki siao if i had to go for maternity leave like so soon? i felt abit bad.
- I am afraid my bb will have defects as i took contra pills during the first 2 weeks of may
- I did an X RAY scan on 2nd week of MAY coz new co requires me to do body checkup. but 1 glad thing is, when i went for the body check up at the clinic then for my pre employment check up, my urine test is still negative!
- I had gastric infection end of may, i was on anti biotics for 1 week. havent recover till now but i think i shall go see gynae and see what medication she can offer me.

i've book for a gynae visit next tues morning. Going to Dr Irene Chua's clinic at glen eagles. hopefully everything turns out well. else, i will need to terminate this pregnancy. cross finger till further tests.
hey Gem2505,

I remember seeing you in other rooms too.. are you ok?? my pregnancy is not planned too.. but isnt being pregnant is a very happy thing... i could understand your worries... but if you belive that your baby is ok.. further checks would be alright... i understand its your choice but please do consider....

Gem2505

hey Gem2505,

I remember seeing you in other rooms too.. are you ok?? my pregnancy is not planned too.. but isnt being pregnant is a very happy thing... i could understand your worries... but if you belive that your baby is ok.. further checks would be alright... i understand its your choice but please do consider....
yes dear, u r in my msn.. forget liao ah.
i got 0 idea how it will turn out. but i dont want to put too much hope. else later i will be very sad and affected about it.
i've been having brown discharge every day and it kinda stinks,, i always feel very very itchy below. but cant scratch. (LOL, so ugly to do that in public). dunno what to expect. walk 1 step see 1 step.

Laks06

Hi there, Congratulations to all here :) good to meet all.

I am 6 weeks pregnant and looking for a female gynae. Been reading many reviews and am confused by now!
Does anyone know of a good and experienced female gynae or would you know of friends/ relatives who can recommend one? Kindly advice if you know of one.

Thanks!

Carol80

Hi Laks06,

Dr Ang Huai Yan from Gleneagles is great! I am using her now. Very patient lady. suitable for ppl like me very Gan Chiong Type.

Cheers

twinkiejoy

Hi all!

I just got my BPT this morning. First baby. really excited and overwhelmed with the info inside this forum :) Currently on the search for a gynae too.

Gem2505

I am seeing Dr Irene Chua now. At glen eagles. She gave v gd advises and assure me on my fear.
Can't asked for more. Really patient & professional.

crystaloves

I am seeing Dr Irene Chua now. At glen eagles. She gave v gd advises and assure me on my fear.
Can't asked for more. Really patient & professional.
I remember who are you already.. didnt see you online le leh.. btw... hows everything? hows the scanning? can see baby's alright?
hehe

Gem2505

I remember who are you already.. didnt see you online le leh.. btw... hows everything? hows the scanning? can see baby's alright?
hehe
Yes. Eveeything went well today during the scan. Can see bb heartbeat and my EDD is 23 Jan.
Dr say everything is fine.. Have to wait till 12 weeks de down syndrome test and detailed scan..
So pray hard everything goes well.

crystaloves

Yes. Eveeything went well today during the scan. Can see bb heartbeat and my EDD is 23 Jan.
Dr say everything is fine.. Have to wait till 12 weeks de down syndrome test and detailed scan..
So pray hard everything goes well.
Thats nice to hear.... hehe... my edd is on the 20th Jan... not very far away from yours.. so if im not wrong.. you are only starting of 8th weeks... hehehe .... do u still experiencin brown discharge? i am experiencing it for 2 weeks now and doctor keep saying that its normal.. i couldnt but to worry after my pass experience you remember? its been 2 years since we last chat tho... hehe

Gem2505

Thats nice to hear.... hehe... my edd is on the 20th Jan... not very far away from yours.. so if im not wrong.. you are only starting of 8th weeks... hehehe .... do u still experiencin brown discharge? i am experiencing it for 2 weeks now and doctor keep saying that its normal.. i couldnt but to worry after my pass experience you remember? its been 2 years since we last chat tho... hehe
Oh. I have also. And very itchy below. Think it's the food we take. Too "cooling" Liao. 8 weeks tml :)