Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

cmeilim

My update: AF came over the weekend. On time. Am not surprised tho cos Hubby fell quite ill during the critical period n is still down with bAd viral flu. Hopefully next month will hv better luck even tho we r not actively timing. We will be on holiday next month. Our #1 was made in msiA while we were on holiday! Any other mummies here whose babies were made overseas too??

Update the lsit of mummies we have currently...all still active?

anttan, breadgal, cmeilim, cutiebb, hapimint, jaster15004, joashmummy, lucas & giselle, marchbear83, mummy to baby very, newbie2009, nirmiti27, phoebii cheng, pigeon wong, pinkbubblegum, quaver, shashantan, zhenzhi, xuandy

Last edited:

mumydearest

Hi everyone, im a newbie here...anyway trying for my #2 too. #1 conceived in thailand. And now he is 16mths. So now trying to have jan/feb baby next year. Hoping to have a girl. But lately hubby getting his backache again and it slower down our baby project. Hopefully hes better before my ovulation started. Or else we need to pospone...

Last edited:

anttan

hi, i'll rest for 2 to 3 mths see how the progress first. As TCM advise me to rest and get rid of my cyst and as well as go on diet first...

am doing fine and felt relaxed more than ever when he advises me... my heart was like "finally, i can put the load down for the time being and eat watever i want now!" but will still control the intake for cooling stuffs...

congrats on joashmummy! relax and dun think too much!

"Jaster waves hi to Hapimint.." hehee..

I'm here too! Doubt will have any luck this cycle since we didn't really try. Will work hard next month.. =)

Mummy to Baby V

My boy is almost day-weaned, learnt to sleep by himself at night, finally! But still waking up to nurse. Hope to get my cycle back soon. Good luck, ladies! :)

nirmiti27

hmm...today on cd 14 and notice some EWCM...but may be residue also as had BD yesterday....Will start OPK from cd18...feels like will ovulate arround cd18-cd20...hope this time we will have success...and long weekend is on imp days too...

Magical Babydust & +ve thoughts to all of us!
tc

Last edited:

muffinger

hmm...today on cd 16 and notice some EWCM...but may be residue also as had BD yesterday....Will start OPK from cd18...feels like will ovulate arround cd18-cd20...hope this time we will have success...and long weekend is on imp days too...

Magical Babydust & +ve thoughts to all of us!
tc

May i check wat does CD means..

nirmiti27

hi muffinger,
Cd means Cycle Day...Cd1 is when AF arrives...

How all are doing hope everyone will be busy during Long weekend

Happy Long Weekend...Enjoy~!

Last edited:

nirmiti27

ok girls,
today on cd16 with a clear +ve opk on clearblue(non-digital..with 2 lines)..got busy as soon as got +ve opk and will be for 2-3 days... ;)
Hoping to get pregnant soon b4 reyu's 1st heavenly b'day.

hope he is watching me and will soon send his sibling to us...I will be testing on June 12 if AF not arrives.

how are others doing...?? keep updates.

Magical and Sticky Babydust on us!
tc

maine78

Hi everyone, i finally tested positive yesterday after trying for more than a year. This is my 2nd child.

Mixed feelings now coz i just quit and left my company last week.

Mummy to Baby V

Hi everyone, i finally tested positive yesterday after trying for more than a year. This is my 2nd child.

Congratulations! :) Perhaps baby-making was easier because you were planning to quit? It happened to my Mummy friends before too. Focus on your health and work out the finances together with hubby. All the best!

Phoebii Cheng

Congratulations! I am also trying for #2.....hopefully good news soon :tlaugh:

nirmiti27

Congrates Dear....this is really a good month having 2 BFP:Dancing_wub:..in this forum till now...and hope few more to come

I think you should take care of urself and have healthy 9 months pregnancy!
tc
magical and sticky babydust to all of us !