Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

Hi hi, menses finally here.

The test strips is I go to a website that my friend recommend me.
Do I have to use PM or can I just put the website here?

AhJanz

Yeah CutieBB.

Last month i started with OPK but never get positive for the whole month. This month I try BBT charting + OPK, hehe.. Hopefully able to detect my O.

Babe, i got my strips & themometer from Babydustshop too.

cutiebb

Yeah CutieBB.

Last month i started with OPK but never get positive for the whole month. This month I try BBT charting + OPK, hehe.. Hopefully able to detect my O.

me too...i didnt get positive too...duno is i din do it right or never O...anyway nvrm lar...i do it just for fun de...haaa

muffinger

Yeah CutieBB.

Hi everyone,

for opk...we usually test once a day or twice ? the changes in our bosy can be that fast yeh?

AhJanz

babe, how long you been trying with the strips?

My cycle ranging from CD31-40, so i start testing on CD12 onwards but never positive, only faint line. Heard that the best time to test is fr 2pm onwards. U may wanna try ard this timing...

Lets Jia you!

cutiebb

babe, how long you been trying with the strips?

My cycle ranging from CD31-40, so i start testing on CD12 onwards but never positive, only faint line. Heard that the best time to test is fr 2pm onwards. you may wanna try around this timing...

Lets Jia you!
actually im not regular in using opk to test, in between got skip days de...and also get faint line, never dark line de...

Yeah CutieBB.

Hii there....same for me, try for nearly a year le for #1 also no news.
Nevermind lah...must learn to take it easy, think too much of it will hinder it too.

I got mine from tiny-shop.blogspot.com
Haven start using yet. My cycle is 42-45 days....near ovulations I got symptoms de. By right I dun really need to do BBT chart or use test strips. But i thought, just try for the fun of it.

Going to vietname end of next month.
Hope can "make" a Ms saigon back. LOL

AhJanz

Hi dancingbunny, when is your est O then since your CD ranges 42-45?

Can share w me what kind of symptom u have? I dun rmb I have any symptoms, and I've not learn to differentiate the discharge, so for timebeing i can only rely on OPK and BBT charting..

csense

Hi dancingbunny, when is your est O then since your CD ranges 42-45?

Can share w me what kind of symptom you have? I dont rmb I have any symptoms, and I've not learn to differentiate the discharge, so for timebeing i can only rely on OPK and BBT charting..
Hi,
Ovulation symptoms may be absent or you may feel some pain at one side. Discharge is most obvious, its from clear to light yellow and very stretchy. Your temps will be up too. They say temps will dip on the day of ovulation and then stay up till the next cycle starts. But if preggy, will stay high.
I am now 2DPO, usually 28days. hopefully this month is accurate and say bye bye to period for the next 9 months...fingers crossed.:001_302:

AhJanz

Think I'll pay more attention to the discharge just in case.

Csense u have regular cycle of 28, so good.. anyway all the best to you, hope u get BFP BFP BFP~~~