Any1 EDD in May 09?

Yup! I've book Mdm Khatijah, my 1st time hiring massage lady not sure will works for me a not especially i already gave birth to 2 kids for so many yrs liao.. :embarrassed:
Oh, okie... Ur last 2 didn't do? I jus book mine yesterday too from Babies Bellies. I think should be fine, bcoz my 1st one I didn't do too. So my 2nd one was ok...

Catty

Oh, okie... Ur last 2 didn't do? I jus book mine yesterday too from Babies Bellies. I think should be fine, bcoz my 1st one I didn't do too. So my 2nd one was ok...
My 2nd i also never do lor, that's why now than do also dunno will work well for me a not? :embarrassed:

Will it really flatten your tummy and lose weight easily if we also control out diet? :confused:

My 2nd i also never do lor, that's why now than do also dunno will work well for me a not? :embarrassed:

Will it really flatten your tummy and lose weight easily if we also control out diet? :confused:
Haha, seriously speaking I realli dunno... Its like I follow trend lor... But I think it did help to tone my tummy, bcoz my 1st one, tummy sag until very bad. 2nd 1 very fast tone up...

FannieMum

Mine is a little gal :> Hubby still wan 2nd child which I think its a no no...lolx

Seriously noone to take care if got 2nd kid.

Delivering at TMC by Dr Adelina Wong.

I oso booked my post nat massage from Babies Bellies.

Mine is a little gal :> Hubby still wan 2nd child which I think its a no no...lolx

Seriously noone to take care if got 2nd kid.

Delivering at TMC by Dr Adelina Wong.

I oso booked my post nat massage from Babies Bellies.
Actually have at least 2 kids is better in the long run. Bcoz I come to think of it, my parents only have me. They are not staying with me. If they ever fall ill, touchwood lah... I only have myself to help me and no one else...

Employ maid or look for infant care, thats wat i do too...

Mine is by Dr Adrian at TMC too...

So when ur EDD?

Personally haf very gd experience during my last delivery of my ds so i intend to go back to Mt A~ Not only foods r great n the services r great too~ :tlaugh:
I see... I actually tot wanna try out Mt A bcoz I was born there too :001_302: but hubby say since we were please with TMC the last time, den do it there lor...

Now comtemplating. I start to have tightening of stomach and everynow and then get braxton hicks already. I very worried have to give birth early...

LoVeS

I see... I actually tot wanna try out Mt A bcoz I was born there too :001_302: but hubby say since we were please with TMC the last time, den do it there lor...

Now comtemplating. I start to have tightening of stomach and everynow and then get braxton hicks already. I very worried have to give birth early...
dun worry too much~ Even if early birth it is out of ur control too so might as well relax urself ?

TMC i find the carpark system too chaos n limited so totally dun like it~ If i delivery there, for sure my in laws n my parents who r driving will complain like mad :tlaugh:

dun worry too much~ Even if early birth it is out of ur control too so might as well relax urself ?

TMC i find the carpark system too chaos n limited so totally dun like it~ If i delivery there, for sure my in laws n my parents who r driving will complain like mad :tlaugh:
Yup yup, I 'll... Oh, ok... I understand... :D

forbearing

Yup yup, I 'll... Oh, ok... I understand... :D
heard from lots of mummies that TMC sevice really not bad..
as for their parking system although is abit messy but rest assure they do provide velet parking and they will arrange vehicle to send you to the place to retrieve your car..so no worries ya~
heard that their confinement food very nice too~ hehe
:Dancing_tongue:

as for their parking system although is abit messy but rest assure they do provide velet parking and they will arrange vehicle to send you to the place to retrieve your car..so no worries ya~
Their service is really not bad...

Parking wise can valet park. Yup, their food really nice!

FannieMum

EDD is 6 May. SO abt 2 more wks time...

Think u don need to worry too much abt ur Braxton Hicks.. Everything predestined if bb wans to come soon. Relac and welcome ur 3rd child soon :>

At least u already know wat type of pain to expect...Im still wondering how painful its gona be..nagging at my hubby everyday..lol

EDD is 6 May. SO abt 2 more wks time...

Think u don need to worry too much abt ur Braxton Hicks.. Everything predestined if bb wans to come soon. Relac and welcome ur 3rd child soon :>

At least u already know wat type of pain to expect...Im still wondering how painful its gona be..nagging at my hubby everyday..lol
Oh I see... Urs quite soon... i will. Thanks!

LoVeS

ya there is parking service but haf to wait quite long sia~ yeah i heard their confinement foods r nt bad :tlaugh:

FannieMum

I jus wanna do a rough poll here:-

Which of the first time mummies already opting for epidural or waiting for the actual day to come then decide need pain relief or not?

Cause Im still thinking and may want to inform gynae of my new choice :>