Delivering in TMC anyone?

Alisa

Alias, Thanks

Dr Ang was recommended to me by my gynae. Any feedback on Dr Ang? Is she pro-breastfeeding? Does she take time to spend time with you and talk about bb's progress?
she was also reconmended by my gynae. She is very fast in consulting, very short & straight to the point so i was out from her room in 5 mins but waiting time is quite long lor. That time my son jaundice is high so i went back for review 3 times. Each time she ask if i am breastfeeding, i say yes then she only say continue breastfeeding, thats all. hmm... if u see her in person, u will not like her wan, even my FIL, who only seen her once already said that. only my SIL was asked to FM.

Tannie

Hi mummies, what did u all pack in your bag?? Does TMC provide hospital gown for mums after delivery?
Once u checking in they will let u wear operation suite, tie ribbon behind. After birth at the ward, they will ask u to change to ur own pyjamas...

Actually, u can ch00Se t0 wear ur 0wn PJs after birth... but if u d0nt 1/d0nt have they will give u the h0Spital g0wn t0 uSed.. im uSing their g0wn after delivery...

feera

Thanx Tannie and Shalynn for ur reply. Didnt know that it could be difficult on what to bring n not to bring as i heard a few things they will charge us.

N0pe.. they w0nt charge f0r their g0wn.. i requeSt them t0 give me a new SetS 0f g0wn after delivery aS my bl00d 0verfl0w & i Stained their g0wn..

felicity

cotton wool is it any type also ok? my hubby and i v lost... we saw in kiddy palace and in the pharmacy in tmc but still dunno if suitable or not wor...

Jofeny

Ya.. I get from Watsons

Cotton wool for cleaning your breast before n after feed bb. Tmc will provide a few. But after which is chargeable

kwokm

Can anyone advise what is in the take home pack after delivery at TMC? Does it include diaper bag, changing mat etc? Understand different bedder may have different items but what is the standard package? Tia

Wanni

For those who jus deliver @ TMC, I heard there will be free classes like 'how to bf' & 'how to bath ur bb' for mummies who delivered there. Is it true? My friend deliver there told me so, but she deliver there 1 year ago.. Lol

Tannie

For those who jus deliver @ TMC, I heard there will be free classes like 'how to bf' & 'how to bath ur bb' for mummies who delivered there. Is it true? My friend deliver there told me so, but she deliver there 1 year ago.. Lol
Yes, but I din attend... Too tired to... But I think a lot of mummies when.

I delivered 8wkS ag0 Stayed in the 2 bedder.. they will adviSed u t0 g0 t0 the claSSeS t0 learn h0w t0 bath the baby.. & alS0 pr0per technique t0 bf baby.. up0n diScharged they will iSSue u TMC h0Spital diaper bag wif changing mat.. the diaper under ur baby baSSinet u can bring h0me.. & they will give 2 packetS 0f g00dy bag f0r baby.. inSide thereS Sample diaper fr0m vari0uS brandS.. br0ucheS...& etc... during ur Stay there.. they will give u a t0iletrieS & alS0 c0tt0nS abt 3-4packetS.. baby 0utfit during diScharge they alS0 pr0vide.. h0pe thiS helpS...

I delivered 8wkS ag0 Stayed in the 2 bedder.. they will adviSed u t0 g0 t0 the claSSeS t0 learn h0w t0 bath the baby.. & alS0 pr0per technique t0 bf baby.. up0n diScharged they will iSSue u TMC h0Spital diaper bag wif changing mat.. the diaper under ur baby baSSinet u can bring h0me.. & they will give 2 packetS 0f g00dy bag f0r baby.. inSide thereS Sample diaper fr0m vari0uS brandS.. br0ucheS...& etc... during ur Stay there.. they will give u a t0iletrieS & alS0 c0tt0nS abt 3-4packetS.. baby 0utfit during diScharge they alS0 pr0vide.. h0pe thiS helpS...
I heard they will give gold plated dragon figurine too.. did u get yours?

kwokm

Shalynn. Many thanks for the details. I almost bought a changing mat. Info helped. Tq.

As for the figurines maybe for single or premium ward ?