detail scanning @ 20weeks

PTB7476

hehe.. cool.. tink maybe will go down to take a look this weekends.. so excited.. but is it too early to buy the baby stuff?:wong19:
:tlaugh: i also haben start buying ...only bought a cot and playpen at robinson expo sale and all the shopping has stopped :tlaugh:

Jaschy

Mine also oscar and FA scan abt 400++.. i did mine at thomson medical too.. =)

if i am not wrong the oscar scan is abt 300++.. so the FA scan sld cost abt 100++ ba.. =)

Jaschy

check for gender and any other abnormality which was not picked during the oscar scan
yah the sonographer will also scan ur baby face to see that the eyes nose and mouth are growing properly.. :wong19:

Will also scna for ur baby heart to see if got holes.. scan baby lungs..stomach etc... i tot its a very interesting process...:tlaugh: so enjoy!

2011mummy

check for gender and any other abnormality which was not picked during the oscar scan

yah the sonographer will also scan your baby face to see that the eyes nose and mouth are growing properly.. :wong19:

Will also scna for your baby heart to see if got holes.. scan baby lungs..stomach etc... i thought its a very interesting process...:tlaugh: so enjoy!
So you know your baby gender? Manage to see it?
thanks all for e info..
just curious if e gender will be how accurate?? anyway my next visit is oct, kiasu me just want find out more abt the scan

Jaschy

thanks all for e info..
just curious if e gender will be how accurate?? anyway my next visit is oct, kiasu me just want find out more about the scan
they will tell u the gender will be abt 80-90% accurate ba.. but there are cases that the gender is totally different from wat the scan tell u also lar.. hehe the most impt thing is to fidn the baby healthy ba :wong19:

fangying

Calling all mummies! :) Additional info if you guys are keen to learn more about pregnancy! Heh. There is a Pregnancy Workshop that is taking place this Saturday (25th Sept) at Traders Hotel Singapore from 10am-5pm! It includes Cord Blood Banking Consultation too for those interested in learning more about cord blood banking But the seminar also includes highlights such has handling emergencies and breastfeeding the right way Best of all? There is free entry with gynae appointment card! Hee. This is organized by CordLife, one of the private cord blood banks in sg.

In addition, there is a cord blood banking seminar also a BabyTalk organized by CordLife on 2nd oct (sat) at raffles convention centre, with one-to-one cord blood banking consultation too. You can head over to wwww.cordlife.com/babytalk to register or call 6238-0808 for more info :eek:)

Hope all you mummies have a smooth pregnancy and be blessed with beautiful babies :shyxxx: