Down Syndrome Test

P4nic

Came across this thread and read that hubby needed to do blood test as well. But i went RH for my blood test this morning, the nuse did not ask my hubby to do it lei??
My fren into her 5th mth she said her hubby also no do the test leh.
I ever check with her before she said gynae nvr ask her hubby to do it wor.
Maybe coz she oscar test is low so unlikely any implications? so no need hubby to do? I tink best is check with ur gynae lo.

Mum2bee

My friend into her 5th month she said her hubby also no do the test .
I ever check with her before she said gynae never ask her hubby to do it .
Maybe coz she oscar test is low so unlikely any implications? so no need hubby to do? I tink best is check with your gynae .
Hi,hmm... I tink The Oscar test is Oscar test..the Blood test is blood test bah I tink the blood test Require both party is to test for "'Thalassaemia" I tink oni cos oso nt too sure

Last edited:

PTB7476

Hi,hmm... I tink The Oscar test is Oscar test..the Blood test is blood test bah I tink the blood test Require both party is to test for "'Thalassaemia" I tink oni cos also not too sure
agreed.... they both test diff things ... dont think it is related

PTB7476

aiyo i cant wait to hear good news from you ~
Just finshed Oscar. They drew 3 tube of blood. Based on scan look ok and the bb is flipping and kicking and sucking thumb:wong19:
but blood test need a few days before we can know the result:nah:

bbloelim

i did not choose to read neg post ...they just post and post so i just read from head to toe :p
i understand hw u feel..just like how my colleague talked about some negative things..

try our best to thk positive...!!!!
sometimes i wil scold myself for thinking negative things..hahhaa..
lik abit crazy lik tat..

P4nic

Just finshed Oscar. They drew 3 tube of blood. Based on scan look ok and the baby is flipping and kicking and sucking thumb:wong19:
Good to hear tat! Mine still got to wait a week.. N I feel like I m having spotting today dunno issit I worry too much.. Very scared :(

PTB7476

Good to hear that! Mine still got to wait a week.. N I feel like I m having spotting today dont know issit I worry too much.. Very scared :(
relax ... Dun think too much. Young people risk are lower. I worry is because I am not young.

bbloelim

Just finshed Oscar. They drew 3 tube of blood. Based on scan look ok and the baby is flipping and kicking and sucking thumb:wong19:
so cute!!!!!!!!!!
sucking thumb..:D
hahaha...

Mum2bee

Nope. 2 scenario a) either cannot see or b) it's a gal and they dont want to tell :tlaugh: all they tell me baby look ok active but can't tell the gender
oic....cos dat time i 12 weeks my gynae just tell mi nx appt then can tell can gender.....which is my 16 weeks +....hehe....
very gan chiong to noe the gender then can shoppin liao hehe