EDD: August 2012

phoon

Im so sad.. went for my 4th mth checkup today and no scanning!! Sob sob.. Was hoping to see a glimpse of the gender....
So now I have to wait next mth for the detailed scan.....
4 more weeks! Be patient ya :) where r u going to the detail scan?

Yingver07

i am 17 weeks too bump is there but small... cant really tell unless i am wearing tight fitting top :)
my last appointment bb was in sitting position can see the gender...
waiting for my detailed scan end month :) hehe
Hi Steffywoofy, I'm getting 20 weeks along soon in few days time my bump still consider small. Friends say if nv notice looks like beer belly. LOL! Went for scan on my 16 week gynae says might be on blue team. Can't wait for my detail scan the coming week to confirm gender :)

Yingver07

I think my bump is quite obvious at wk17 now... No kicks yet...
anyone know the gender already?
I'm soon to be 20 weeks along, don't manage to feel any kick yet too. They say for 1st timer mummies might get tto feel after 21 weeks...duno how true. Some can already feel at 16 weeks along!

phoon

So much for talking to my baby to not cross his/her legs yday... hahaha....
Im going NUH for the detailed scan... How about you? Have you done your detailed scan yet?
my detailed scan in NUH on 02/04... next checkup on coming tuesday~ *cant wait to see bb*

zaclin29

my detailed scan in NUH on 02/04... next checkup on coming tuesday~ *cant wait to see bb*

Is yr gynae from NUH too? I hope they will do a scan for u next week!
Now I feel like going to a normal clinic to do a scan.. haha..
I really wanna see my baby...

My detailed scan is on 5/4... Long wait.. Haiz...

zaclin29

Hi,

I have just join this forum.

Like to check if anyone has any recommend on NUH gynae?
I was with Dr Su Lilin & she's really nice, gentle...
Right now I'm with Prof Mary Rauff & she's very detailed..
From other forumers, they rec Dr TM Chua, Prof Wong (if I got the name right)..

zaclin29

Just wondering how much weight have u mummies gained so far..

I have gained 4kg at Wk17 and my doc told me that im gaining weight too fast and was told to control my diet...
As in no carbo and fattening food... She said thats abnormal since I do not have increase in appetite...
However, I also have not been eating "healthy" food cos baby always want those high calories food....

Anyone has same problem/issue?

belovedginz

I have gained 4kg at Wk17 and my doc told me that im gaining weight too fast and was told to control my diet...
As in no carbo and fattening food... She said thats abnormal since I do not have increase in appetite...
However, I also have not been eating "healthy" food cos baby always want those high calories food....

Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum..
Edd: 26th Aug 2012. - My 1st baby :)

Just went for scan but cannot tell the baby's gender coz gynae say baby way too active & really tough to find a good position to see the gender.. So gotta wait another 4weeks for detailed scan.. Totally kept in suspense!

Wothy Lady: I'm at 16weeks, gained 5Kg already. Doc also said i am gaining too fast, told me to try stick to 1KG per month.. but i think it is really tough for me.. Hahahaha.. As compared to you, i think my appetite did increase abit.. So i been eating quite alot.. hahaha... But my gynae didnt advise me to cut down on carbo or fattening foods.. She just said to monitor my weight.

Anyway i think we should be ok, so don't worry too much ya!! :)
Enjoy your pregnancy.. :)

zaclin29

Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum..
Edd: 26th Aug 2012. - My 1st baby :)

Just went for scan but cannot tell the baby's gender coz gynae say baby way too active & really tough to find a good position to see the gender.. So gotta wait another 4weeks for detailed scan.. Totally kept in suspense!

Wothy Lady: I'm at 16weeks, gained 5Kg already. Doc also said i am gaining too fast, told me to try stick to 1KG per month.. but i think it is really tough for me.. Hahahaha.. As compared to you, i think my appetite did increase abit.. So i been eating quite alot.. hahaha... But my gynae didnt advise me to cut down on carbo or fattening foods.. She just said to monitor my weight.

Anyway i think we should be ok, so dont't worry too much ya!! :)
Enjoy your pregnancy.. :)
I thought that my 1kg/mth was normal too... haiz... but i bettter listen and cut down on carbo... if not later the bb gets to big for normal delivery..

congrats on ur pregnancy!

Jeanie23

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum...My baby is due end of Aug! And it's our 1st child.Hubby and I are really excited.

Just wanted to get some tips.Hubby and I are thinking of travelling to Tokyo and Osaka. Anyone can advice on whether
safe to travel??

Dilys

J
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum...My baby is due end of Aug! And it's our 1st child.Hubby and I are really excited.

Just wanted to get some tips.Hubby and I are thinking of travelling to Tokyo and Osaka. Anyone can advice on whether
safe to travel??
Hi
Congrats! Dear u should be asking ur gynae ...

phoon

Is yr gynae from NUH too? I hope they will do a scan for you next week!
Now I feel like going to a normal clinic to do a scan.. haha..
I really wanna see my baby...

My detailed scan is on 5/4... Long wait.. sigh...

nope, my gynae @ katong. just back from checkup :) so far so good..
2 more weeks to detailed scan.. feel so nervous. any idea on detailed scan? need blood test too??

phoon

zac, i gained 4kg in total 19weeks. from week 16-week 19 i gained 2.5kg. i hv no idea why my weight increased so much since i never hv extra intake and also junk food.

zaclin29

zac, i gained 4kg in total 19weeks. from week 16-week 19 i gained 2.5kg. i hv no idea why my weight increased so much since i never hv extra intake and also junk food.
Are u taking maternal milk/fresh milk/high sugar fruits??
Cos one of my fren drank milk twice a day plus alot of fruits and she gained 4kg in one month....
So doc told her to not drink so much milk and no high-sugar fruits like honeydew, apples....

I have also switched to skimmed or low fat milk and will alternate skimmed milk and maternal milk everyday...
I hope during my next checkup, I wont gain so much... It's so stressful to monitor food intake now! Haiz...