EDD in Sept 2011

Carisella

Hi Carisella, since it is the same hospital, I don't think the OSCAR and 20th week detailed scan package is $200 plus.. it should be just OSCAR only. Check with the hospital again k? Cos all my friends were charged last year and this year $200 plus for OSCAR solely...

Hello Qian 1984, good for you that your clinic has the equipment for it, some of my friends can only do blood test at clinic and have to go TMC for NT scan.

Hi Rabbitmummy, yup I signed up for FBI and hence the package cost me $400+ after discount, it was orginally $450+.
Nope.. I checked on that day itself already.. I even asked the receptionist, she said yes the price is for both, and when i asked her do i have to pay for anything when i come down again, she said no need, just scan can already.. Even made an appt for the 20th week on that day itself already ..

I go home and see got receipt and see if the receipt got state or not..

Last edited:
Nope.. I checked on that day itself already.. I even asked the receptionist, she said yes the price is for both, and when i asked her do i have to pay for anything when i come down again, she said no need, just scan can already.. Even made an appt for the 20th week on that day itself already ..

I go home and see got receipt and see if the receipt got state or not..
i dont know whether mine is with 20th week scan :( they just write 1st trim package.... eeks.. i better go home n check the receipt.. i didnt have any appointment set up........

Shannyang

I remember my oscar scan + blood test cost $300. Done at Thomson Medical Center.
I've yet to sign on the package but the gayne asked me to keep all my receipt from the begining, upon signing package can offset. Think package cost abt $700. Unlimited visit after that..
I also headache for the CL too.. :(

Shannyang

Hey, mayb we can list down all Sept mummy Nick, EDD, Baby's name and hospital that gonna to stay here ya.. :)

I can start on mine.

Shannyang -> EDD 23 Sept 2011 -> Gender not know yet -> Thomson Medical Center

Flyinggoddess

Hello mummies!

I am from Aug 2011.

Just wanna share with you mummies that those who paid $231 for the 12 weeks and 20 weeks scan are paying for the not scan and not the OSCAR test.

The difference is not scan is done without the blood test while the OSCAR test include the blood test, hence the difference in price ;-)

Hope this clears the confusion!

cherylyun

Hey, mayb we can list down all Sept mummy Nick, EDD, Baby's name and hospital that gonna to stay here ya.. :)

I can start on mine.

Shannyang -> EDD 23 Sept 2011 -> Gender not know yet -> Thomson Medical Center
Hello..

Yun -> EDD 20 Sept 2011 -> Gender unknown -> TMC

Shannyang

I tot we've alot of Sept baby??

Halo Yun, Your EDD is very near mine.. which gayne you seeing @ Thomson?

Yun -> EDD 20 Sept 2011 -> Gender unknown -> Thomson Medical Center
Shannyang -> EDD 23 Sept 2011 -> Gender unknown -> Thomson Medical Center

Carisella

Hello mummies!

I am from Aug 2011.

Just wanna share with you mummies that those who paid $231 for the 12 weeks and 20 weeks scan are paying for the not scan and not the OSCAR test.

The difference is not scan is done without the blood test while the OSCAR test include the blood test, hence the difference in price ;-)

Hope this clears the confusion!
what is not scan? my blood test done at the clinic .. my gynae drew the blood himself (didn't have to pay for the blood test cos already included in his package)

Carisella

Carisella -> EDD 4 Sept 2011 - > Gender unknown - > Mt Alvernia / Thomson Medical Center (not yet decided between this two)

lydiaveroni

Carisella -> EDD 4 Sept 2011 - > Gender unknown - > Mt Alvernia / Thomson Medical Center (not yet decided between this two)
Lydia -> EDD 4 Sept 2011 -> Gender unknown -> Thomson Medical Center with Dr AL Lim