EDD in Sept 2011

ChocoBaby

rabbitmummy - i also find it difficult to find NUK products nowadays. so far I only saw at Mothercare & Kiddypalace. But not much choice. Anyone know where they have a bigger choice?

dolphyant - ive heard about the baby hyperstore. have u been there? is it good?

babybull - yah eat more durians. now i think what they say is true. eat durians baby will gain weight. cos i gain 8kg but my arms, legs n face not much difference. so maybe the weight is from the baby?

sallylim0076

BEWARE of services from Website Disabled
All mothers please beware of the service provider of this company.

I signed up a confinement nanny service with this company recently and had a very bad experience with them. The lady in charge was Ms Manissa Hp no 81014039 who is also a massage therapist. Ms Manissa charged me $2600 for 30days for 24hrs service but she never keep to her word. She assigned a nanny, Ms Lyna who is very problematic and has many personal problems. Always have issues at home and cannot work. On 2 occasions during my confinement period, I asked Ms Manissa for replacement because the nanny,Ms Lyna had to leave to attend to personal matters. As written in the contract, Manissa has to replace but did not do so.

After 3 weeks, the nanny ran away in the middle of the night and did not inform me or my husband. We woke up to our babies cries and she was missing. She left my babies unattended. Very irresponsible an unreliable! When I inform Ms Manissa to replace or refund she just ignore me till today! How rude!
Instead of confronting me, she told her boyfriend or some guy, Mr Raden to talk to me to tell me that the contract has ended. I didn't even sign a contract with this guy. He may be some crook for all I know.

Before receiving her payment she came over to my house a few days after i came home from hospital acting like she is visiting me and concern about me. IN reality, she just want her money. After she received her money and the nanny started giving me problems, Ms Manissa just hide and dont't even have the courtesy to come to my house and apologise or confront us to provide a solution. Instead, she just hide and ignore us and arrogantly said her company is still very good. She still advertise for her massages.

Until today, Ms Manissa still owes me money for the days that the nanny disappear and did not come to work. Ms Manissa is truly a bad service provider. Only nice before receiving $$. Not a sincere person and definitely not trustworthy.

I signed up with her thinking that maybe can give a try to a Malay company cos I prefer Malay cooking during my confinement. Unfortunately, this particular Malay lady and her friends or employees are an embarrassment to the Malay community. Not only she took our $$ she also gave me stress and no rest. Instead of resting, I have more work to attend to.

Ms Manissa also provides massages. She is a a certified therapist but with an attitude like that I will NOT recommend anyone to sign up with her. The company address she gave also doesn't exist. Not sure if she actually has an office or not. I think she has an Ali Baba company.​

sallylim0076

Re: EDD in Sept 2011 Beware Ms Manissa Hp no 81014039 she owes me $

Beware Ms Manissa Hp no 81014039 she owes me $
BEWARE of services from www.enlivenprotherapeutic.com www.mybodywellness.net ww.mybodywellness.webs.com
All mothers please beware of the service provider of this company.

I signed up a confinement nanny service with this company recently and had a very bad experience with them. The lady in charge was Ms Manissa Hp no 81014039 who is also a massage therapist. Ms Manissa charged me $2600 for 30days for 24hrs service but she never keep to her word. She assigned a nanny, Ms Lyna who is very problematic and has many personal problems. Always have issues at home and cannot work. On 2 occasions during my confinement period, I asked Ms Manissa for replacement because the nanny,Ms Lyna had to leave to attend to personal matters. As written in the contract, Manissa has to replace but did not do so.

After 3 weeks, the nanny ran away in the middle of the night and did not inform me or my husband. We woke up to our babies cries and she was missing. She left my babies unattended. Very irresponsible an unreliable! When I inform Ms Manissa to replace or refund she just ignore me till today! How rude!
Instead of confronting me, she told her boyfriend or some guy, Mr Raden to talk to me to tell me that the contract has ended. I didn't even sign a contract with this guy. He may be some crook for all I know.

Before receiving her payment she came over to my house a few days after i came home from hospital acting like she is visiting me and concern about me. IN reality, she just want her money. After she received her money and the nanny started giving me problems, Ms Manissa just hide and dont't even have the courtesy to come to my house and apologise or confront us to provide a solution. Instead, she just hide and ignore us and arrogantly said her company is still very good. She still advertise for her massages.

Until today, Ms Manissa still owes me money for the days that the nanny disappear and did not come to work. Ms Manissa is truly a bad service provider. Only nice before receiving $$. Not a sincere person and definitely not trustworthy.

I signed up with her thinking that maybe can give a try to a Malay company cos I prefer Malay cooking during my confinement. Unfortunately, this particular Malay lady and her friends or employees are an embarrassment to the Malay community. Not only she took our $$ she also gave me stress and no rest. Instead of resting, I have more work to attend to.

Ms Manissa also provides massages. She is a a certified therapist but with an attitude like that I will NOT recommend anyone to sign up with her. The company address she gave also doesn't exist. Not sure if she actually has an office or not. I think she has an Ali Baba company.​

Hmm... i see everyone gaining quite well, just came back from gynae and I lost some weight again. Plus I've only put on 2 kg since the beginning of my pregnancy, now barely hit 50kg. =(

I wanna gain more leh. My first pregnancy ah, my girl was growing well until 3rd trimester she suddenly slowed down and got my gynae so worried cos she only measured 2.2kg at 37 weeks, even though by 40weeks I put on 13kg liao. Worried that this will happen again. Doc says I need to gain more and always telling me to eat fatty stuff...
i see my weight slowly gaining i am getting scared too.. i used to stay same or lose abit of weight during the first 4 months and now putting on... sometimes envy u... i try to avoid fatten stuff.. but craving kicks in.. lol like the spicy nuggets in macs.. damn just like that spicy stuff right now... lol

dolphyant

chocobaby, yup, I have been to baby hyperstore and baby kingdom. Both are at Kaki Bukit and they are away from each other by a couple of stores. Baby Hyperstore has 1 level of showroom which features all the expensive strollers and car seats and 2nd floor which has slightly more affordable brands. There is decent selection of models (definitely bigger than those in Taka). Baby Kingdom is more cramp and the carry more unknown brands but which are cheaper. In terms of price range wise, Baby Kingdom is slightly cheaper (since the brands are not as well known). Baby Kingdom has a website, can browse through before making your way down. Some models of car seats and strollers are on discount in both stores.

BTW, do you know if NUK teats fits avent milk bottles? Or do NUK bottles fit into Avent sterilizer?

Sally, thanks for sharing. Are you able to lodge a complaint to CASE since service was not delivered 100% according to contract?

rabbitmummy - i also find it difficult to find NUK products nowadays. so far I only saw at Mothercare & Kiddypalace. But not much choice. Anyone know where they have a bigger choice?

dolphyant - ive heard about the baby hyperstore. have u been there? is it good?

babybull - yah eat more durians. now i think what they say is true. eat durians baby will gain weight. cos i gain 8kg but my arms, legs n face not much difference. so maybe the weight is from the baby?
i tried to find online on baby hyerstore but nothing much compared to baby kingdom.. i went to ikea to see the baby cot.. looks similar to the ones outside but my friend commented that it is not as good quality wood..

is it ok to ask the baby to kick more often? :wong19:

its my night game with my little gal.. sometimes too quiet and resting on the bed i will talk to her and play the kick mommy or daddy game with her.. at times she will response at times she dont.... i hope i am not over doing it... :nah:

mehmehto

i tink there's a phillips warehouse sale sometime in June, in toa payoh, perhaps can wait till then if u wan to get Avent stuffs.

as for sterilisers, my MIL (who's doing my confinement for me) was saying that they usually boil the bottles in hot water. not too sure how good was that, but then again, we all grew up drinking milk lidat too right? if can save on sterilisers, y not?

fionng88

i tink there's a phillips warehouse sale sometime in June, in toa payoh, perhaps can wait till then if u wan to get Avent stuffs.

as for sterilisers, my MIL (who's doing my confinement for me) was saying that they usually boil the bottles in hot water. not too sure how good was that, but then again, we all grew up drinking milk lidat too right? if can save on sterilisers, y not?
Agree!!! My hubby n i planning to just boiling water will do.

ChocoBaby

Dolphyant - i dont know if NUK can fit Avent or not...

Rabbitmummy - i'm sure it's ok n ure not overdoing it. If baby tired then she just won't respond lor... Lol.

Mehmeto - yah i also just boil or use sterilizing tablets.

Sterilizing Baby Bottles

Just read this.... All the ways to do it. :)

Last edited:
Rabbitmummy - i'm sure it's ok n ure not overdoing it. If baby tired then she just won't respond lor... Lol.
Sterilizing Baby Bottles

Just read this.... All the ways to do it. :)
hahaha just play with her once before going to bed and daddy will join in when he comes to bed.. she dont kick him much.. or kick very softly.. then if she kick too much.. i will play along or ask her we go sleep sleep after she stops..

morning dad will ask her to wake me up... she will kick here n there.. forced myself to be awake..

nice website thanks! :)

dolphyant

rabbitmummy, baby hyperstore website not that much information. best to check out the physical stores. i always tell my bb to poke or kick me a few times a day! hahaha.. so that i will know he is having a good time inside. :p

i think you can soak the bottles in hot water but do not boil over fire. i think that will make the bottles melts?!

Philips sale is next weekend.

chocobaby, no problem. I will go to the stores and ask then.

mehmehto

The upcoming Philips Carnival Sale 2011 happens next weekend and promises great bargains of up to 80% off all manner of appliances: TVs, sound systems, lighting, home appliances and much more! 0% interest free instalment plans are available with selected banks; terms and conditions apply.

Event Details:
Date: 28 – 29 May 2011
Time: 9am – 6pm
Venue: 620A Lorong 1 Toa Payoh

rabbitmummy, baby hyperstore website not that much information. best to check out the physical stores. i always tell my baby to poke or kick me a few times a day! hahaha.. so that i will know he is having a good time inside. :p

i think you can soak the bottles in hot water but do not boil over fire. i think that will make the bottles melts?!

Philips sale is next weekend.

chocobaby, no problem. I will go to the stores and ask then.
dont dare to boil over fire too.. yeah heard before it melts...

i was waiting to see any good offer for avent stuff.. lol.. think want to go the philips sale but.. scared too crowded and squeezy.. really dislike crowds... :(

The upcoming Philips Carnival Sale 2011 happens next weekend and promises great bargains of up to 80% off all manner of appliances: TVs, sound systems, lighting, home appliances and much more! 0% interest free instalment plans are available with selected banks; terms and conditions apply.

Event Details:
Date: 28 – 29 May 2011
Time: 9am – 6pm
Venue: 620A Lorong 1 Toa Payoh
hahaha nice~!!