EDD in Sept 2011

Hi rabbitmuumy!

Long time nv came in le. Actually im facing financial problem as well. My gynae is at TMC, but now i changed to KKH le. Asked and checked alot on the hospital bills, KKH is still the cheapest. And the bill will be sent to you after discharged. Whereas other hospital seems like u need to pay before u discharges. I get my TMC gynae to refer me to the polyclinic den from there i get Subsidised. All like half the price. Really help me save alot on $$$
=) I guess rabbitmummy cannot change her gynae le... most likely she shld have pay for the package money le... moreover, now 3rd trimester le... dun think can change le... how are u doing fion? good n well? i tot u say u r working as sale... and will be granted Maternity leave from ur company?

thanks for your advise. even my side i cant afford it and if i got a choice i will choose the cheapest but fortunately my hubby company can pay half of the hopsital bill and he is one lazy person to change it. he says there is fine as he follow his friend advises... so i just leave it up to him... if i make noise my mom will ask me to go Mt. A instead... so keep to my hubby decision my mom will not say much... its abit complicated at home so what i can do is just go with the flow... *headache*
I love Mt Alvernia.... though the price almost the same... If i m not wrong... Mt Alvernia is slightly cheaper than TMC...

ChocoBaby

Im going to KK since my first & now my second. Somehow I think KK is best among all other hospitals for delivery. If u want exclusive, can choose The Private Suite. Same like going to private hospital. If not fussy & just want baby delivered safe, go for subsidised. Save alot as well. They have all the equipments & experts needed in case of emergency.

Im going to KK since my first & now my second. Somehow I think KK is best among all other hospitals for delivery. If u want exclusive, can choose The Private Suite. Same like going to private hospital. If not fussy & just want baby delivered safe, go for subsidised. Save alot as well. They have all the equipments & experts needed in case of emergency.
yah. agreed but have to ask.... how long u waited b4 u could see ur gynae? apptment time will delay or not...

fionng88

=) I guess rabbitmummy cannot change her gynae le... most likely she shld have pay for the package money le... moreover, now 3rd trimester le... dun think can change le... how are u doing fion? good n well? i tot u say u r working as sale... and will be granted Maternity leave from ur company?
Hi my dear, im doing better now le. Luckily this month hit my sales target, payout on aug. Just nice able to cover my expenses on sept. not that headache anymore. My hubby and me decided to sell off the car too, it will helps to cut down expenses. Since he wanne work as cab driver end of the year, i will have free taxi in the future lo.. lol^^

ML start from aug but dunno whether to do part time for one month or rest.... if do part time is from 10am-5pm/6pm. Hourly charge. Some people maybe wondering why i dun start my ML on sept since i can still do part time.

Cause my normal job start from 830am-630pm, normally i need to wake up very early to rush for the private bus directly to town. At least this part time is no cpf deduction and i can wake up later.

fionng88

yah. agreed but have to ask.... how long u waited b4 u could see ur gynae? apptment time will delay or not...
My gynae at TMC i need to wait very very long lo ard 3hrs and he only start from after 2pm. my hubby always complaint....

After i change to KKH waiting time ard 1hour. very fast de.

Hi my dear, im doing better now le. Luckily this month hit my sales target, payout on aug. Just nice able to cover my expenses on sept. not that headache anymore. My hubby and me decided to sell off the car too, it will helps to cut down expenses. Since he wanne work as cab driver end of the year, i will have free taxi in the future lo.. lol^^

ML start from aug but dunno whether to do part time for one month or rest.... if do part time is from 10am-5pm/6pm. Hourly charge. Some people maybe wondering why i dun start my ML on sept since i can still do part time.

Cause my normal job start from 830am-630pm, normally i need to wake up very early to rush for the private bus directly to town. At least this part time is no cpf deduction and i can wake up later.
oh dear! but u will still be paid right? during ur ML... u r thinking to work for extra cash issit? like this u cannot work part time with CPF deduction. hmmm... u can take on ur ML upon delivery... n mayb go work after ur bb is ard 3 months... like tt u wun feel so xin ku...

My gynae at TMC i need to wait very very long lo ard 3hrs and he only start from after 2pm. my hubby always complaint....

After i change to KKH waiting time ard 1hour. very fast de.
wao.... thats crazy.... my gynae need to wait only at most 30 mins.. not more than that.... hate waiting at the clinic.=(

fionng88

oh dear! but u will still be paid right? during ur ML... u r thinking to work for extra cash issit? like this u cannot work part time with CPF deduction. hmmm... u can take on ur ML upon delivery... n mayb go work after ur bb is ard 3 months... like tt u wun feel so xin ku...
Yup definitely i will still get paid. anyway the part time no CPF deduction, so its ok.

fionng88

wao.... thats crazy.... my gynae need to wait only at most 30 mins.. not more than that.... hate waiting at the clinic.=(
ya, crazy right? got once i overheard a lady husband was there nagging why so slow. haiz no choice la..

but luckily i chge to kkh, now waiting time is less than 1hour. happy!

fiong,
urs not Dr Lim A L right?

if its him, yeah i always wait very long for him.. until the point i want to give up
but my hubby says he is cheaper then others.. :embarrassed:

yes i already paid up the package and stuff.. so going with the flow..
since hubby side help help out i just take what i can...

fiong good for u at least u are covered.. :)

i hope i can report better news by next month but its more like a miracle.. and wishful thinking....

fiong,

if its him, yeah i always wait very long for him.. until the point i want to give up

i hope i can report better news by next month but its more like a miracle.. and wishful thinking....
report better news by next month but its more like a miracle???? wat happen?

thanks Carisella,

haha yeah mine is contract ending in mid august..
up to date no news even left 1.5months..

i hope i just get extended on contract for my maternity leave but i guess it will not happen..

it will be a miracle or wishful thinking to get that 4 months pay....

must emphasize this point.. my hubby says it's free money :D
haas! yeah... plus childcare leave somemore... u straight away entitle for 6 days childcare leave after ur birth.!

ADVICE TO U LADIES.

take the 2 months of leave first... then take the 6 days childcare leave... cos childcare leave u granted yearly n expired dec 31 every yr.. then continued with ur 2 months again.... =) by the time we exhaust the leave... next yr liao. then got new 6 days of childcare leave again... hahahaha

fionng88

fiong,

Yup my is DR Lim A L, always very long. At first i tht their service very good and cheap. My friend introduce. But due to my weight keep gaining, den he only keep scolding say not good la wadever. Even i watch out my diet, dont eat bread or rice, only eat meehoon and mostly vegetable. There's nothing i can do anymore if i tried to control my diet.

So i directly ask him to refer me to polyclinic so i can go kkh due to financial pbm. During my kkh first appt, the senior nurse ask me why i was refer there. So i explain to her, Dr lim only keep saying i gain too much weight but yet he nv do any chking to see why is it so. The nurse even shake her head. sigh.

But till now, i regretted. i shld hv gone to kkh since the beginning. everyone is so friendly and helpful. And even cheap.

lydiaveroni

Yup my is DR Lim A L, always very long. At first i tht their service very good and cheap. My friend introduce. But due to my weight keep gaining, den he only keep scolding say not good la wadever. Even i watch out my diet, dont eat bread or rice, only eat meehoon and mostly vegetable. There's nothing i can do anymore if i tried to control my diet.

So i directly ask him to refer me to polyclinic so i can go kkh due to financial pbm. During my kkh first appt, the senior nurse ask me why i was refer there. So i explain to her, Dr lim only keep saying i gain too much weight but yet he nv do any chking to see why is it so. The nurse even shake her head. sigh.

But till now, i regretted. i shld hv gone to kkh since the beginning. everyone is so friendly and helpful. And even cheap.
im also with AL Lim. hes got no package but still one of the most affordable in tmc. ya he also keep telling me dont walk so much(no more than 1 hour of walking a day) dont eat so much sweet stuff and dont take too much carbo else baby too big cannot natural birth. which makes sense tho. i didnt listen to him and keep going shopping and i was warded for threatened labour on sunday. now really dont dare to shop too long... the waiting time is quite the killer. wanted to change to lawrence ang at 16 weeks cos got package and free upgrade to 2 bedder.. but my hubby dont want him cos he like AL Lim ...... also dont know who giving birth now