EDD Jan 2013

LeeTham

Asphere got dream of durain last night? Hehe.
Minkx today can see baby good! Mine is tmr morning. Today icekachang also going to see her Choco ger.

Asphere

LeeTham: no more dreaming of durian already. but i do want to have it haha. anyway today i going to eat the porkchop u wanted to eat :D
so good so many of you can see babies this week. i still have to wait till 15 dec lor.. so long~~ sigh~

minkx

Asphere, cos last visit bb like too heavy so kana sugar ban frm hubby lor!

LeeTham, hehe tmr morning! vr fas de~~ do u feel any anxiety? we both are the earlier edd! excited but abit scared hehe

Asphere

i will have the porkchop later haha.. yeah~~ gynae also works v hard mah.. take a break and more energy to look after the preg haha..

minkx: if doc nv said anything then can eat lah.. eat 1 only lor :D

LeeTham

Minkx: yes does feel anxiety cos dun knw about his position until tml. and the unsure of when he wan to come out also makes me wander...haha...scare last min missed out something forget to prepare for.

minkx

hello mommies..

gynae says bb is biggish.. >_< same advice of refrain frm sweet stuff... my m&ms all go down my hubby tummy liao lidat..

LeeTham, keke okok update us~ ack i still have a few stuff havent buy.. like playpen lol

Asphere

morning mommies~~

minkx: if baby is slping with you on ur bed then take ur time to buy the playpen.

LeeTham: do update on baby progress :D

Gem2505

Hey mummies. Finally did my OGTT yesterday. Also got to know my baby is 1.9kg at 32 weeks. Not that its not normal, but gynae advise me hopefully baby won't exceed 2.4kg when I'm in labour if I want natural birth cause I'm small size. Now thinking about this already makes me upset if I can't delivery naturally. My baby is also at breech position now. Hopefully she will turn in few weeks time!

Already bought the major stuff like playpen already! So exciting! 8 more weeks to go!
hihi, i had my scan 2 days back, im also in 32 weeks now. bb estimate to be 1845g. Gynae say bb is smaller than average but still ok.. did ur gynae say ur bb small? im going for C sect when im 37 weeks, so i dont think i will have a big bb. my #1, i delivered at only 2.01kg and i was 36+5w then.
my bb head down when he's 6months.. but he's facing up.

MsJoJo

mummies - is it normal to feel completely drained at this stage?
I'm suddenly feeling so tired..like I haven't slept for a couple of days..

Asphere

minkx: you wont lah :D haha.. then i guess u may like to go get it soon. if not the later it is you will be too tired to do anything.

Gem2505: you going c sec in 37 weeks ar? wah then soon liao lor..

MsJojo: normal lah.. not like me super abnormal. i have lots of energy. except if i walk too long i feel tired keke.

Gem2505

minkx: you wont lah :D haha.. then i guess u may like to go get it soon. if not the later it is you will be too tired to do anything.

Gem2505: you going c sec in 37 weeks ar? wah then soon liao lor..

MsJojo: normal lah.. not like me super abnormal. i have lots of energy. except if i walk too long i feel tired keke.
Yup.. About 5 weeks to go! C sect on 3 Jan.. =))

LeeTham

hello everyone...yesterday went to check on baby... size of baby is good..weight 2.2kg on 34 weeks n 4 days. Baby head down already pray hard that he will remain head down until the labour day. 2 weeks later another round of check up....Doc say by then we have to get mentally prepare for the coming of the baby anytime after that.