EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Tataro

Hi gemini11 and meiynn,

Thanks for the info.

how nipple could be crack during breast feed, too dry? recently i realised my nipple are like sore n red, very itchy somemore. so does it means i have to apply the nipple cream now ?

i just wonder if we apply the nipple cream during brest feed, when we need to feed the baby, we need to clean up our breast first? sorry if i ask stupid question , wahahahahahaah

10 session $600 is cheap, i check the originsjamumassage.com, 10 session $748

Dear Tataro, I m a first time mum too so no need paiseh. Think good for us to ask n share any info we hv

For nipple cream, based on wat I read, can start applying 1 mth b4 delivery. However, when I ask the sales person at Medela, she is saying to apply if sore or crack nipple during breast feed.

For baby lotion, can apply everyday. Juz like moisturer for us, bb lotion can moisturise BB's skin.

For nappy cream, only when necessary ie when nappy rash occurs.

I hv booked a free lance masseur. 10 sessions $600/-. Per session 1 hr.

Tataro

Hi Tannie,

7 kg only!!!!! me gained 11 kg, i am so afraid my bodyshape cant return back to normal after gave birth.

last weekend i went to kiddy palace did some shopping for bb stuff, then after that i went to NTUC, i realised that ntuc is much more cheaper! Mother care also quite exp leh

I've not pack cause I m in wk 31 only. But I've got most of the stuffs. I even bog maternity pad from Mother care, it has wing, bt ex... I decided I shld pamper myself a little after birth...

I've gain abt 7kg bt bb is only 1.1kg...

cupcakemum

I feel that baby necessities can be bought from Ntuc or kiddy palace (use 10% discount). Mothercare baby necessities are quite over priced I feel. I only bought some baby clothes from mothercare

Hi Tannie,

7 kg only!!!!! me gained 11 kg, i am so afraid my bodyshape cant return back to normal after gave birth.

last weekend i went to kiddy palace did some shopping for bb stuff, then after that i went to NTUC, i realised that ntuc is much more cheaper! Mother care also quite exp leh

Tannie

My appetite isn't good thou I dun hv ms... n my digestion isn't good.

Yap, NTUC hving 20% off bb stuffs nw. Indeed Mother care is quite ex bt only they sell maternity pad with wings.

cupcakemum

I've gained 10kg so far at 34 weeks. I think 17kg is ok. Is yours a baby boy? Maybe that's why. My friend gained 20kg and hers was baby girl

Me too... I started packing yesterday and left with a few more items to go. Exciting indeed. :)
I have gained 17kg so far...scary.

Suhaidah

Hello ladies! Just went for my pre natal checkup on Saturday. Everything is normal, thank god. baby is down and is weighing approx 2.1kg. Is that big? My EDD is 7 May but dr say can expect anytime from 37 weeks so im getting kinda nervous!!! Argh, ive yet to pre register also!!

Having sleepless nights. tossing and turning... like a walking zombie in the office!

Tataro

i don't have kiddy palace memeber card, so if compare to NTUC, it rather quite exp, i think next time i will go to NTUC instead.

for the maternity pad, i plan to get the night pad instead

I feel that baby necessities can be bought from Ntuc or kiddy palace (use 10% discount). Mothercare baby necessities are quite over priced I feel. I only bought some baby clothes from mothercare

Rzena

Yah mine's a boy. I'm at 31 weeks now...
My feet are starting to swell this week too...they tire easily from the weight they're carrying.
Been reminding myself to drink more water and prop up my feet whenever I can.

I've gained 10kg so far at 34 weeks. I think 17kg is ok. Is yours a baby boy? Maybe that's why. My friend gained 20kg and hers was baby girl

Meilynn

last week i did ask gynea on my cramp at lower belly, is due to UTI. last few day is tightness that can last a few hrs even i stop walking n rest also no use. this morning start feeling cramp on the whole bump every 1 hr..sian

just now on the way to office on bus. alot of sleeping uglies & a idiot who sleep right away when i ask for the seat inside, feel like scold her, fake LV bag dun need a seat more then me!!i have to stand half the journey!!

Alot of inconsiderate ppl ard us. Juz dun let them upsets u. we muz try to maintain a positive attitude!! I hv googled n some information to share. Hope can address some of our many queries.

Pregnancy: what to expect during labour & birth | BabyCenter Singapore

Last lap to go so all mummies jia you k!!

cupcakemum

Great to know your baby is in the down position already! How many works are u? My baby weighed 2.1kg during my 31 weeks checkup. Now I'm 34 weeks, little girl is 2.6kg.

Hello ladies! Just went for my pre natal checkup on Saturday. Everything is normal, thank god. baby is down and is weighing approx 2.1kg. Is that big? My EDD is 7 May but dr say can expect anytime from 37 weeks so im getting kinda nervous!!! Argh, ive yet to pre register also!!

Having sleepless nights. tossing and turning... like a walking zombie in the office!

cupcakemum

Great to know your baby is in the down position already! How many weeks are u? My baby weighed 2.1kg during my 31 weeks checkup. Now I'm 34 weeks, little girl is 2.6kg.

cupcakemum

I got the card at $10 per year. Pretty good place to buy baby stuff for the nursery like bedding, wipes, bottle scrubs etc. Cos I felt ntuc range not enough.

i dont't have kiddy palace memeber card, so if compare to NTUC, it rather quite exp, i think next time i will go to NTUC instead.

for the maternity pad, i plan to get the night pad instead

Tannie

Yap there are a lot of inconsiderate ppl. My friend pushing pram alone n no one give way to her at the lift when taking mrt... all the abled ppl r rushing in, end up she only manage to squeeze onto one after 2 had gone up...

Rukia

Yap there are a lot of inconsiderate ppl. My friend pushing pram alone n no one give way to her at the lift when taking mrt... all the abled ppl r rushing in, end up she only manage to squeeze onto one after 2 had gone up...

Such behaviours are really terrible. Cant they just hold the door for her.

Seems like the courtesy campaign isnt having much effect. Maybe MRT should consider getting courtesty officers at each station or in the mrt itself. So that they can remind passengers to give up their seat to those who needs it more and help others in need. It would be much better than sticking so many posters and paying expensive advertisements on courtesy on mrt.

At least these inconsiderate people, when reminded in front of so many other people, will be more cautious of their behaviours in future.

climsp

Such behaviours are really terrible. Cant they just hold the door for her.

Seems like the courtesy campaign isnt having much effect. Maybe MRT should consider getting courtesty officers at each station or in the mrt itself. So that they can remind passengers to give up their seat to those who needs it more and help others in need. It would be much better than sticking so many posters and paying expensive advertisements on courtesy on mrt.

At least these inconsiderate people, when reminded in front of so many other people, will be more cautious of their behaviours in future.

ya waste $$ on those useless posters n sticker only. cos not all understand words or pictures, they r blind to all this except $$ on floor.

sunkissed

Ladies, anyone has bought the breastmilk storage bag? I bought some at Mums & Babes (Medela) but think rather exp. 20 bags for $32.90. Any cheaper but safe alternative?
Meilynn, I bought the Nanny milk bags which the seller happened to advertise on this forum also. Seems not bad but I got no comparison cos I've only used this brand.

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/best-quality-most-economical-breastmilk-storage-bags-nanny-60406/

Price seems reasonable la. I have to get a lot of storage cos of my baby's long-term stay in ICU. Those bags from known brands are definitely more expensive. Lansinoh seems to be a popular choice when I googled.

Same EDD here. Also can't sleep at night.

The most worrisome is that i gain too much weight and gyn keep nagging at me to eat less because i gain 1kg in 1 week. On the other side, my mum keep feeding me with food saying it's good for baby.

My tummy has always been on a smaller side. but this few weeks, it has ballooned till my gyn said i look i going to give birth now!!!!!!! Stress!!!!