EDD Nov 2013

yuzudinga

I do not receive notifications of messaged from this forum... >_<

oh!! mummies!! i've finally created Nov 2013 facebook group. i've created as a closed group in case we would like to chat about any sensitive topics there. hope to c u there! :)

Lishan

I have been getting cramps on the lower abdominal area and gastric-like stomach aches for the apst few days.. and i thought i should feel better in the 2nd trimester, sigh.
Anyone feeling the same?

rav3naers

Lishan:790326 said:
I have been getting cramps on the lower abdominal area and gastric-like stomach aches for the apst few days.. and i thought i should feel better in the 2nd trimester, sigh.
Anyone feeling the same?
Hi lishan, I experienced those occasionally too. But after pooped will be okay. Maybe due to bloating and constipation? Maybe double check with gynae on ur next visit :) cheers...dun worry too much....we tend to feel every little weird twitch or ache...r u a first time mummy too?

Lishan

Hi lishan, I experienced those occasionally too. But after pooped will be okay. Maybe due to bloating and constipation? Maybe double check with gynae on ur next visit :) cheers...dun worry too much....we tend to feel every little weird twitch or ache...r u a first time mummy too?
Yep, first time... I thought I had it easy for the first trimester, mild neausea and can sleep anytime and as much as I want...haha. Now I can't sleep at night because I can't find a comfortable position, aches here and there, and the weather is really not helping.

Will be seeing my gyne next week at the 16th week. Will ask her and hopefully can see gender too so that i can start shopping! Fingers itchy liao!

Anyone know gender of baby already?

rav3naers

yuzudinga:790157 said:
I do not receive notifications of messaged from this forum... >_<

oh!! mummies!! i've finally created Nov 2013 facebook group. i've created as a closed group in case we would like to chat about any sensitive topics there. hope to c u there! :)
Yuzu, I would like to join the facebook group? Eh...what to search for?

ahber

I m feeling that too... And in fact I m feeling more easily tired compared to first trimester... I also thought that second should be better.. Haha I initially thought is my bob kicking me.. But then again i doubt can see it yet. :001_302:

rav3naers

Ahber: I m also still tired. Probably coz I still have to get up to pee once every night and cant get back to sleep after that. hopefully will ease up. Only at 13 weeks.

ahber

Ahber: I m also still tired. Probably coz I still have to get up to pee once every night and cant get back to sleep after that. hopefully will ease up. Only at 13 weeks.
Hey hey.. Ya I also wake up every night at different timing.. 3am 5 am 7am.. My hubby say next time my BB will want feeding at those timing.. Faint.. I still trying to agar the amt of water to drink at night so that I wun wake up.. Hahaha.. I now at 16 weeks (should be).. :)

Lishan

My waist and lower back aches most of the time especially if I sit in one position for too long.

I'm peeing everynight too, heard it's worse in the 3rd trimester when the baby presses down on the bladder.. I take it as training for the night feeding but it makes me really tired at work!

Anyone experiencing diarrhoea? It's just as bad as being constipated, if not worse!