EDD Nov 2013

estya

i bought maternity bras online, but also think unnecessary to buy now that i see it, coz the structure and all, really quite the same as normal bra. doesnt see much more convenient than the normal types.

rav3naers

I bought 2 maternity bras first just in case from qoo10. Only $16.80 each. Alot cheaper than retail shops. Cannot imagine going braless even if breastfeeding prefer some support at hospital after popped. Lolz.

Mashiiii

Maternity bras got use ah? Normal bra cannot? My stretch marks are starting to surface. Boo hoo. Cant wait for my dear baby to come out!

rav3naers

Mashiiii:831360 said:
Maternity bras got use ah? Normal bra cannot? My stretch marks are starting to surface. Boo hoo. Cant wait for my dear baby to come out!
Hee...mashii...maternity bra got 'window' flap at the cup that u can fold down when u breastfeed.

Mashiiii

Hahaha. Okiee.. then dun think im gettimg maternity bra. Anyways the crowd at baby market is horrendous. Mummies-to-be, pls be careful of your tummies!

Mashiiii

Yes. . Very very crowded and very very long queue.. one of the worst baby fair I have been too. I mean the itens and discounts are pretty good. But thr payments were slow, queues are long, massive jam, narrow pathways.i got knocked into a few times -.-

Mashiiii

Some more I went like fri 12pm. Tot will not be crowded.. but wrong. Items sold out v fast also. Tmr will be worst.. good luck and pls be careful. Most dont care u are preggy cause either they or their wife are as well or they are carrying/pushing children

Mashiiii

Heinz food (cash payment only), ntuc diapers and milk powder booths' queues are super horrendous. There are security guards around to stop the crowd from entering to see the products even. Some stores queues like baby spring, medela, avent are long and slow. Trolleys booths are packed and messy. Theres a resting area all the way to the back. So make use of it while ur hubbies queue!

Mashiiii

Hoping the feedback given today might make tmr better! Perhaps go take a look if you are free.. carpark queues also notably long depending when you come. If still as bad, can just leave; ) there's Robinson fair and electronic fair there too

Lishan

Any mummies went to baby expo today? I went last night after work but it was crazy. Thought of going tmr afternoon but not sure if worth it if stocks are going to be low. Looking to buy a double breast pump.

Mashiiii

I heard that they are going to stock up / arrange for goods to be delivered within like 3 weeks. Best to check with mummy's market on fb. They have some updates this morning that avent and medala are stocking up

Veronleo

Hi, I'm new member here. My edd is 17/11/2013. Coming soonnnnnn... So excited.. This is my #3 after 7 years. So actually everything I forgotten what to do already.. My son (11) and daughter (7). Is big enough to take care themselves..