EDD Sep 2010

xian

Frankly speaking, I cannot say she is very good. To me, she alright only. The only bad thing about her is her time management. She takes quite sometime (can be a day or 2) to reply sms and she can tell me she want to change the appointment (eg. 8pm) on the very day, 8pm after I smsed her to let me know when she's arriving. After changing it to the next day, she didn't even bother to sms/call to let me know she'll be late for an hour. She only call when I smsed her whether she's coming or not after she's late for 1/2 hour. Both my hub and I are not very happy with this so most likely will find someone else. If you girls are interested to get her, just make sure you remind her every now and then.
Thanks for the feedback. Do let me know if you come across any good masseur. Back ache has worsen and affected my sleep as well.

hahahaha.. excited .. mine also notti ytd.. kip moving around dont let us see.. i got to do 2 rounds then completed... lol
Congrats on your princess~ :D

Last night something funny flash across my mind when I saw your facebook. Like old drama, long time friends like to 指腹为婚 when they are pregnant at the same time. Just nice, yours girl and mine boy and both are few days to a week difference. Wahahahaha~

DELvy

Oh, talking about Facebook. Do you mummies mind giving your FB's addresses so that I can add you in? =)

Jaslyn288

Last night something funny flash across my mind when I saw your facebook. Like old drama, long time friends like to 指腹为婚 when they are pregnant at the same time. Just nice, yours girl and mine boy and both are few days to a week difference. Wahahahaha~
thanks gal.. hee~~ hahahaha... serious..??!!! Tink we shd meet up for their 1st meetup session.. LOL:tlaugh:
U oso TMC rite?? sekali we are side by side leh... lol

Jaslyn288

Oh, talking about Facebook. Do you mummies mind giving your facebook's addresses so that I can add you in? =)

hahaha.. Delvy, i dun mind.. but dunno y i am hard to find... or can u give me ur FB contact? i add u instead.. hee~~ :tlaugh:

mrs_eg

Wah seh!! OMG! Although tis sounds funny but i think it will be damn cool!!! Hahaha...

happybaby

Hub & I saw this @ Kiddy Palace. Very light stroller, 4.2kg only, very good for ladies. Heard from the sale person that the price for this stroller is while stock last and not in production anymore, dont't know how true though.
is it?! where is combi showroom? is it the one at north bridge road?

happybaby

Hi Sept MTBs! Just wondering if anyone has tried prenatal massage at Rustic Nirvana? And has anyone heard of anything regarding postnatal massage packages from Rustic Nirvana?

Today I tried my first prenatal massage at Rustic Nirvana. Therapist was good. Chatty n experienced lady called Meili. I used one session fr my sister's package. Works out to about $85 per session - not cheap, I feel. They tried to sell me postnatal home visit package.
5 sessions of massage, steam n 4x overnight wrap for 838 (exclusive gst) which I also feel is pricey. There's a freebie double boiler thrown in but I think that's besides the point.

Anyway just wanted to check if anyone has heard of Rustic Nirvana so I can consider whether to go with them.

Thanks! :)
hihi, i have heard of them n wanted to try them one of these days. Agree that the price is a bit costly compared to freelance. I tried Mdm Jumie, as it's my first time experiencing pre-natal massage, find it acceptable la. cannot made made any comparison interm of skill.

Adelene

Hi Mummies =)

I just came back from my Babymoon trip as well BUT is here in SG.. haha
have to postpone our BKK trip due to the situation, so decided to book a hotel stay in SG for the past weekend just to relax abit..

I'm so happy that I start to feel my little angel's movements now and then..! It's lovely!

Mummies, please do update us on the date and details of the next coming Baby fair ya~ Anyway, I think there's a combi stroller on sale now. Saw it at kiddy palace and a combi showroom. Usual price 400+ but now selling at 298. =)
Hi MummyK :) Welcome back from your Babymoon holiday! I just went on mine too...seems so long ago already cos gotta go back to work :p

I'm thinking/ hoping to go for another holiday before 32 weeks...but dunno whether got enough money to go or not...*wistful sigh *

Adelene

hihi, i have heard of them n wanted to try them one of these days. Agree that the price is a bit costly compared to freelance. I tried Mdm Jumie, as it's my first time experiencing pre-natal massage, find it acceptable . cannot made made any comparison interm of skill.
Hi Happybaby :)

Yeah I cannot really compare my first time at RN with any other prenatal massage...prenatal massages are different from normal massages. For prenatal massage, they will ask you to lie your side and massage focus more on legs and back.

I think I have to try out other therapists and maybe the freelance ones to decide which package to sign up for the postnatal massage.

Well, if you do try out RN one of these days, just beware they may try to sell you packages (like all the other spas/ massage places)...personally I find that quite irritating and a turn off but somehow I always get suckered! Grrr... but this time for RN, I managed to escape...said I needed to call my sister then after talking to my sister I told them I need to think about it. Maybe cos it was already closing time so they just said "ok you go home and think about it"...heheh...:Dancing_wub:

Adelene

How was the pre-natal massage with them? I'm going to have my trial massage this Friday @ Rustic Nirvana.
Hi Christina! I realise we have the same EDD - 24 September 2010 :) Which hospital will you be delivering at? I am going to deliver at SGH and am seeing Dr Yu Su Ling who was recommended by my FIL...

Anyways...RN was ok. No point of comparison because it's my first prenatal massage. After my massage I did feel quite good and more relaxed. I was having a stiff neck and very achy shoulders.

The therapist who massaged me (this Chinese lady called Meili) sounds very experienced...she has been doing this for years. At first she may seem a bit pushy...encouraging me to sign up for postnatal home visit package but she also told me not to waste my massage sessions and come back in 6th or 7th month when I really really need it...so I guess overall, she just gives advice not being pushy..up to you whether or not to take her advice.

But in the end I didn't sign up with RN because I felt it's too pricey. Wanted to ask around and compare prices a bit before committing to them. Also want to try other masseurs to see who I am most comfortable with.

Let us know how your session with RN goes on Friday :)

thanks gal.. hee~~ hahahaha... serious..??!!! Tink we should meet up for their 1st meetup session.. LOL:tlaugh:
you also Thomson Medical Center rite?? sekali we are side by side ... lol
Meet the parent session?? Hahaha~
No, I'll be at Mt. A. Hub and I like Mt. A more. Lolz~

Hi Christina! I realise we have the same EDD - 24 September 2010 :) Which hospital will you be delivering at? I am going to deliver at singapore general hospital and am seeing Dr Yu Su Ling who was recommended by my father in law...

Anyways...RN was ok. No point of comparison because it's my first prenatal massage. After my massage I did feel quite good and more relaxed. I was having a stiff neck and very achy shoulders.

The therapist who massaged me (this Chinese lady called Meili) sounds very experienced...she has been doing this for years. At first she may seem a bit pushy...encouraging me to sign up for postnatal home visit package but she also told me not to waste my massage sessions and come back in 6th or 7th month when I really really need it...so I guess overall, she just gives advice not being pushy..up to you whether or not to take her advice.

But in the end I didn't sign up with RN because I felt it's too pricey. Wanted to ask around and compare prices a bit before committing to them. Also want to try other masseurs to see who I am most comfortable with.

Let us know how your session with RN goes on Friday :)
Hi Adelene~ I'll be delievering at Mt. Alvernia. :D

Oh no, they are going to get on my back to ask me to sign up packages when I go this Friday. :eek:

Will update you girls after I go for the trial session this Friday.

Missy Cindy

Did my detail scan and its my baby girl. My hub sees it and smile secretly. He totally love baby girl and i hope to have boy thou. Haha~ But im bliss baby is fine afterall.

Last few week dreamt abt a child (girl) standing beside me looking for sit in the hawker centre. YES! my dream told me is a girl! Dream come so true!

I'll be deliver in Mount. A!

Hope time fly fast to see her adorable faces. :tlaugh:

MummyK

Hi MummyK :) Welcome back from your Babymoon holiday! I just went on mine too...seems so long ago already cos gotta go back to work :p

I'm thinking/ hoping to go for another holiday before 32 weeks...but dont know whether got enough money to go or not...*wistful sigh *
Ya! I do agree that, by then we have to save up so much money & time for the baby.. But do try our best to relax for one last time before delivery ya!! Jiayou~

Hee, I'll be delivering at Mount.A too, think I like their service after seeing my 2 sister in laws giving birth there. =)) Any mummies here has confirmed attending their course there?