EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

felicity

lin thanks :)

keatbear so sweet of u to prepare everything for our gathering! thank you so much!!! let us know how much we owe u for the food ya? :)

reiann hope ur bb fever goes away asap! tmr wake up all healthy and happy!!

pinky maybe if we meeting to get my loots from u, we canhv a mini sengkang/punggol mummies gathering? hope ur boy gets well asap too!!

meltie

Thanks keatbear for providing so much stuff!! thanks for the food arrangement!

I was just packing some stuff to bring tml..almost forgot the gift for gift exchange tml! Rem to bring ya? Also i'm bringing some of the dresses frm the branded sale to pass to some of u..

hey reiann, hope mika's fever goes down soon! They say the presence of fever after a jab is a gd sign that the body is fighting! ;) Hope u can join us!

Hey pinky.. yup we'll try to arrange another gathering soon!

K off to get aome rest nw.. have a feeling that bb is gonna wake up soon though.. so tired..

lizzy2101

Blah. Fever still on :( not sure how likely I can join tomorrow! :( :(
reiann my bb's fever after jab didnt last 24 hours, after the jab i straight gave him the fever medicine and as per bottle instruction every 6 hours.. Bb had slight fever few hours after jab and last 12 hours only.. I spongebath bb every 3 hours as well, it helps alot. Hope mika will recover soon!

Kary2500

Reiann yes if you give her the panadol drops it will help her quite fast..

Mikaela had a fever the same night and i just gave her the drops den and de next morning, she was fine after that

Keatbear

Mummies coming from mrt, I have put up signs from the exit of mrt to my place... Look out for brown envelope with initials S.M.

erlina040

Ready!!! But waiting for hubby to get ready, Haha.. Anyway, I woke up with my breast super painful, and after rubbing and pumping, still feel sore and painful.. Hope it's ok, scare ah.. And the milk doesn't flow out.. If such situation, should I see a lactation consultant or GP if the breast still pain and milk don't flow out..