First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st bdae

normizlyn

First Year birthday

Hi im planning for my son's 1st bday in july. but am star strucked! no idea for venue.

tried chevrons, fully booked.

wanted NTUC chalets but too far.. anywhere centralized location convenient?

i'd like to have somewhere similar to chevrons where i can haf 3D2N stay.

appreciate your suggestions :)

lisa_ng

Re: Baby's 1st Birthday 2009

Hi im planning for my son's 1st bday in july. but am star strucked! no idea for venue.

tried chevrons, fully booked.

wanted NTUC chalets but too far.. anywhere centralized location convenient?

i'd like to have somewhere similar to chevrons where i can haf 3D2N stay.

appreciate your suggestions :)
if you have friends in saf can try saf chalets or a civil servant for aloha.
saf chalets are fully aircon now for the sea view. hehe

both are big can host many guests.
but mayb not so convenient if your guest don't drive.

normizlyn

if you have friends in saf can try saf chalets or a civil servant for aloha.
saf chalets are fully aircon now for the sea view. hehe

both are big can host many guests.
but mayb not so convenient if your guest don't drive.
thanks lisa, i won concern so much on how the guests want to come, cos im looking at small crowd of max 80 pax. but the thing is, i jus want to hold at a venue not in the east side, preferably. looks like my option is not many, i might end up booking a chalet afterall..y is sg not having big avenue for making the little one's parties..haizzzz

lisa_ng

thanks lisa, i won concern so much on how the guests want to come, cos im looking at small crowd of max 80 pax. but the thing is, i jus want to hold at a venue not in the east side, preferably. looks like my option is not many, i might end up booking a chalet afterall..y is sg not having big avenue for making the little one's parties..haizzzz
hey you can check namly lounge from kriston catering.
i done my rom over there. good venue i thought if you are not into chalet.
venue is free so long you use their catering

JUNEBABE

Re: First Birthday coming up soon, need some TIPS!!

Hi

Not too sure of your budget but you can check out Traders Hotel - they are able to cater a function room with a special play area for kids (with playmats, toys, etc)

Also able to arrange for playpens in case some of the younger kids need to take a nap, etc.

LoVeS

Re: First Birthday coming up soon, need some TIPS!!

Hi everyone,

My daughter is turning one pretty soon and I want to plan a big party for her, where is the best place to hold parties? Are there any places that are especially for toddlers? Also where is the best place to buy party essentials?

Thanks!
u can book a chalet if u haf many guests n as for buying party essentials u can go to bugis area where there is 3 shops selling party essentials~

help? birthday celebration

hi mummies

anyone know of any cheap factory toys sales, need to get for my boy's birthday. plus any cheap factory's cathering/food. i know woodland got a lot, anywhere else. thanks. small party for only 40 ppl.

WEN_9117

Re: help? birthday celebration

hi mummies

anyone know of any cheap factory toys sales, need to get for my boy's birthday. plus any cheap factory's cathering/food. i know woodland got a lot, anywhere else. thanks. small party for only 40 ppl.
Hi Shirleyong,
I have try KYO for the catering is under mei hao99 the food for buffet is nice the taste is more like chinese food. Than for the toys wise sorry I can't help liao. If u r talking abt birthday pack u can go somewhere in lavender near the ICA side the market got sale party gifs and toys.

hi wen

thanks so much. ya i was told to go bugis there to buy. must find cheap lah buying 70 toys very ex lei. so must budget. thanks

Funz

hi mummies

40 ppl consider small party? haha.

Me oso organising party for my 2 kiddos. about 20pax. ordered from Qiji they have like nasi lemak at $4per person.

when you say gifts you mean goody bags or present for your darling. if goody bag stuff, try to see if you can spot any pasar malam, they have pretty cheap stuff like gel pen, sticker books, etc all cheap cheap

smiley811

hi wen

thanks so much. ya i was told to go bugis there to buy. must find cheap lah buying 70 toys very ex lei. so must budget. thanks
Shirley

Your 70 toys are meant for the invitees huh???

I tell you hor... OUB building at Raffles Place MRT there... 3rd storey got two shops selling Hello Kitty la, Chip and Dale la, those cartoon characters things... very cheap.

Their whole set of stationery (two pencils, one ruler, one eraser) only dunno S$0.50 or S$1.00 only...

Shirley

Your 70 toys are meant for the invitees huh???

I tell you hor... OUB building at Raffles Place MRT there... 3rd storey got two shops selling Hello Kitty la, Chip and Dale la, those cartoon characters things... very cheap.

Their whole set of stationery (two pencils, one ruler, one eraser) only dunno S$0.50 or S$1.00 only...

ya, actually he got 3 mini party. one for his close friend to our hose, next in school (a mini party- small catering and birthday cake), next in church. my boy like to celebrate birthday so thought celebrate three time since he is three this year but that does not mean next year 4 time. hehe. just that he is so dear to me, just give in to his request. that why total got 70 gift pack.

wow my adrenalin pump liao. i must go lei. wher is it exactly. ayo parking there expansive lei. dear hehe can do me a favour help me see if there are universal theme i mean something that both girl and boy can receieve . actually i was looking at piggy bank, coloring pencil or etc somehting more useful than snacks. i know a lot of mummy end up eating the snack rather than the children. hehe i am one. i tell my boy snakc not good for him and end up i eat and then fat loh..... so i thought get something more meaniful for the kids and at the same time help mummies not to get fat since cant eat.. hehee

btw THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFO **** mucks********:tlaugh:

40 ppl consider small party? haha.

Me oso organising party for my 2 kiddos. about 20pax. ordered from Qiji they have like nasi lemak at $4per person.

when you say gifts you mean goody bags or present for your darling. if goody bag stuff, try to see if you can spot any pasar malam, they have pretty cheap stuff like gel pen, sticker books, etc all cheap cheap
really, i still thn=inking lei. i may be ordering japanese food cum chinese catering

JessYen

Hi

IMHO, Value$ has cheap doorgifts, last yr i bought the Disney piggy banks @ $1.05 each for my son's party and every1 luvs it....

Cheers

Porukadotzu

Anyone know where can i buy birthday party stuff ??

I'm planning for my dd's 1st year b-day party...

anyone can recommend good place to find those stuff like balloons, banners, etc....

I'm thinking to have a Care Bear theme....any info to find the stuff? :tlaugh:

thanks!!!

Re: Anyone know where can i buy birthday party stuff ??

You can refer to this blog to check the blog for party supplies.

KidsDreamParty

So far this is the cheapest helium balloon services i can find hehehe (engaged their helium gas service only as i've bought too much balloons)

eeshern

Re: Anyone know where can i buy birthday party stuff ??

think thr is one shop facing the main road at Holland V tht sells party stuffs!