First Year birthday - Summary of all events planning/resources/locations for 1st bdae

soon675

Re: Baby Gal's 1st Birthday!!! Need Help.....

Hi,recently did a cake for my child's bday...it's very nice and he loved it!Below are the pics...basically the cake is on a track..so thomas actually moves around the cake..the kids were so crazy over it..hehe..ordered fr a friend..you can view his cakes on his blog at have not Bakery

Attachments

soon675

Hi,recently did a cake for my child's bday...it's very nice and he loved it!Below are the pics...basically the cake is on a track..so thomas actually moves around the cake..the kids were so crazy over it..hehe..ordered fr a friend..

lonerjas

I oso planning for my gal 1st bday... Not only budget tight cos my newborn is coming in Oct too which is the same bday as my gal. Tis means we have to do it early bday fro her and My gynae say cos is my 3rd i might highly due early 1 to 2 weeks. Now i dunno which day i shld celebrate for her.

Neogarden catering is great, but i tot of doing a budget way. Cook my own food and fried own dishes. But order a cuptree cake for her.

research a few nice cakes and cup cakes to share. Mummies can consider.

Sweetest Moments ~ Celebrating your Sweetest Moments with us...
I tried their baby full mth pkg for my gal last yr not bad. Now they have more choice and even shop.

Flickr: CupcakeMomma Singapore's Photostream

tis i newly found, their designs have alot choice. Haha but i prefer sweetest moment ( above mentioned ) i might get the deisgns here ask them to customised LOL so bad hor steal ppl designs keke

badtzzz

I also planning for my gal 1st bday... Not only budget tight cos my newborn is coming in Oct too which is the same bday as my gal. Tis means we have to do it early bday fro her and My gynae say cos is my 3rd i might highly due early 1 to 2 weeks. Now i dont know which day i shld celebrate for her.

Neogarden catering is great, but i thought of doing a budget way. Cook my own food and fried own dishes. But order a cuptree cake for her.

research a few nice cakes and cup cakes to share. Mummies can consider.

Sweetest Moments ~ Celebrating your Sweetest Moments with us...
I tried their baby full month pkg for my gal last your not bad. Now they have more choice and even shop.

Flickr: CupcakeMomma Singapore's Photostream

tis i newly found, their designs have alot choice. Haha but i prefer sweetest moment ( above mentioned ) i might get the deisgns here ask them to customised LOL so bad steal ppl designs keke
i heard frm other forums saying that cupcake momma service is bad!!!

lonerjas

i heard frm other forums saying that cupcake momma service is bad!!!

really ok noted... Actually i never order from them,...

I find sweetest moment not bad.. Wat i did was search designs from other webs then ask them customise for me. Cos last yr they don have so many design like now..

Cupcake momma designs not bad leh, can save the pic u like ask sweetest moment do for u lor haha

Madako

Hi Pwiincess,

I have pmed you.

Enclosed more pix of other tutus i made.

Please also pm or email me the picts of the tutus that you have.
Am also planning my gal's 1st birthday in Sep. No ideas still.

junzie

Re: Baby's 1st Birthday Ideas..

hello there! i heard that sugarie sweet bakeshoppe also sells affordable cupcake sets. my friend ordered from them and said that they are very friendly, and they try to work within your budget.

Pocoyo

Please also pm or email me the picts of the tutus that you have.
Am also planning my gal's 1st birthday in Sep. No ideas still.

Hi Madako,

Have followed up your pm with pricing URL etc.

BTW, just in case any mummies keen. Here's my latest creations ;p

Attachments

janicecch

I just celebrated my son 1st birthday 2 weeks ago. For cake i order from Simply cakes. i search the internet for the design and get them to bake the cake for me..... though no exactly the same but the cake look quite nice.....but the taste of the cake was quite normal. :embarrassed:

As for the buffet i ordered from Harvest Food. They are very professional when they set up the table and buffet. The serving is huge, the will cater a buffer of 10% of the food you order. Their menu is more of the western food. I have very good experience with them. Will definitely order from them for all my future buffet.:red:

Attachments

dyna

1yr Birthday celebration at Langkawi

Hi All,

Need suggestion on celebrating my baby 1st yr birthday at Langkawi........ any budget apartment by the beach which me and family could relax & cook.

I am not too sure on the coaches to Langkawi.......

Need mummies suggestion on this.:wong29:

Last edited:

kbfgrace

Re: 1yr Birthday celebration at Langkawi

i just came back from langkawi staying in langkasuka resort.
its quite a nice & budget resort as it has a private beach.
but no cooking though.

blue_7231

Re: Planning for my gal's first birthday celebration

I heard from some elders that last time, they put out some items for the baby to pick on their 1st birthday. Items such as Calculators, book, pen, etc. ANyone have the full item list? and the meaning for these items?
it depends on what dialect u r ba... for my baby gal, we prepared calculator, book, ruler, money & drum stick.

Calculator => in future will b accountant
Book => will do very well in her studies
Ruler => something to do with sewing i think
money => will earn lots of money
drum stick => know what to eat

wendy79

restaurant for 1st yr bday

any recommendations / venues for baby's 1st birthday? budget of about $20, dun want to do at home cos dun want to dirty my home . very bad hor... cos my hubby relatives will mahjong, go outside they cant play mahjong then can end earlier

potato

Re: restaurant for 1st yr bday

Why don't you try celebrating it at your grandparents house? Something like a potluck? Everybody can cook their own dishes and bring it there? :)

annie

1st bday to celebrate or not?

anyone celebrate your bb's first bday? my girl's 1st bday is next mth but then i dunno if i should celebrate n if yes, how? im thinking.. she so young, even if celebrate she also wont remember so wats the pt? lol. n also... dunno wat to do for her bday...lack of ideas.. care to share how is your bb's first bday? anyone totally never celebrate? i thought maybe no need to celebrate but then feel a bit guilty if i really do nothing lol

littlehelper

Re: 1st bday to celebrate or not?

If you don't wanna make it a big one, you can just have a small celebration at home with just the family or the immediate family.If not at home can go out to the zoo or smth like that and take pics.
For memory sake.
I m sure your girl would love to see some pics of her life next time when she is older.

If you want a celebration but lack of ideas, you can search online for ideas.
Maybe you can start by having a theme for the birthday celebration for eg " cartoon characters".Then all gifts and cakes will be items related to cartoon characters.
Next, send out invitation cards :D
And have fun celebrating.
This will need alot more work though.

annie

Re: 1st bday to celebrate or not?

ya thats a whole lot of work! lol. i plan to make it super small though.. just me, hubby and our girl lol. i wonder if i should buy a bday cake.. but then.. its unhealthy .. hhe. hmm...

going to the zoo is a good idea as my girl loves animals but but but.. i got no camera! lol. only got hp camera.. hmm.. got video recorder though.. can take videos hehe. but her bday is a weekday leh... celebrate in advance? hehe