Good TCM Doctor ???

muffin lover

Ooh..my friend is seeing thise "zhong hua" too. But she has only see the gynae for 2mths, so cant comment much.

I've got another traditional chinese medicine from my friend and she was referred by her many of her colleagues. But i've try yet. I'm still sticking to Raffles 1st. If really no news, i may switch to traditional chinese medicine.

Ban Choon Chan
blk 81 #01-636
Marina Parade Central
Tel :6344 6718
hihi, i just joined in this forum nt long
i have been seeing mr chan ie, chan choon chan for 6 months
so far no news yet
his q also v lond ge
tip is dun go during weekends
if can, go during weekdays noon time, reali shorter q
he take yr pulse will be able to tell yr body condition liao

lawla12

hihi, i just joined in this forum not long
i have been seeing mr chan ie, chan choon chan for 6 months
so far no news yet
his q also very lond ge
tip is dont go during weekends
if can, go during weekdays noon time, reali shorter q
he take your pulse will be able to tell your body condition
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....u'r seeing him too ???

i went to visit him last week...I WAITED 4HOURS FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went on fri 11.30am....waited until 3.30pm then my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really sit there until my butt FLAT liaooo....i'm very hungry too.....i really feel like walking off lehhh....the waiting time is really KILLING me!!!!! got 1 auntie + dotter took 1hour!!! %(#*$)!(#)*#$)(#, i wanna throw shoes at them liaooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant afford to take leave now n then to see him lehhh......

i saw alot of couples (including Indians too) oso see him for ttc-ing lehhh.....

wad med did he gif u ????

jal

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....you'are seeing him too ???

i went to visit him last week...I WAITED 4HOURS FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went on fri 11.30am....waited until 3.30pm then my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really sit there until my butt FLAT liaooo....i'm very hungry too.....i really feel like walking off lehhh....the waiting time is really KILLING me!!!!! got 1 auntie + dotter took 1hour!!! %(#*$)!(#)*#$)(#, i wanna throw shoes at them liaooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant afford to take leave now and then to see him lehhh......

i saw alot of couples (including Indians too) also see him for trying to concieve-ing lehhh.....

what med did he give you ????
Lalwa, how do you know those Indian couples went to see him for that condition??? You overheard those couples talking???

And why is consultation FREE??? I can't believe it.

You waited 4 hours???!!! Wah lao! That's super duper extremely long!!! The longest I have ever waited was like, 2 1/2 hours. But that was not for a gynae/chinese physician . :p

lawla12

Lalwa, how do you know those Indian couples went to see him for that condition??? You overheard those couples talking???

And why is consultation FREE??? I can't believe it.

You waited 4 hours???!!! Wah lao! That's super duper extremely long!!! The longest I have ever waited was like, 2 1/2 hours. But that was not for a gynae/chinese physician . :p
ya....the indian couples oso see them for the same reason..they've been trying for 1year+++ but no news....they visited the sinseh b4....the sinseh took their medical history cards out for existing patients.....

tis sinseh in parkway, will gif hubby n wife some med to take.....

there was 1 couple, i overheard the sinseh say must avoid chilli cos the med will clash.......

yaaa..the consulation is free......the med costs me $35......

lawla12

oh yaaa...the TCM me went is those old old, downstairs HDB deee....no aircon (actually got laa, but its soo old, u cant even feel got aircon...in short--display for show only).......

its not those Zhong Hua, En Yan Seng type....those must pay consulation fee deeeeeeee

jal

ya....the indian couples also see them for the same reason..they've been trying for 1year+++ but no news....they visited the sinseh before....the sinseh took their medical history cards out for existing patients.....

tis sinseh in parkway, will give hubby and wife some med to take.....

there was 1 couple, i overheard the sinseh say must avoid chilli cos the med will clash.......

yaaa..the consulation is free......the med costs me $35......
Must avoid taking chilli??? Gosh, I didn't know that! I love chilli & I always have it with lunch & dinner... Looks like I have to stop taking it already...

How many days of supply is $35 worth? I usually get 2 weeks' worth of medicine but it can last for 3 weeks as my physician reduces the amount in each packet (to reduce bodily heatiness).

lawla12

Must avoid taking chilli??? Gosh, I didn't know that! I love chilli & I always have it with lunch & dinner... Looks like I have to stop taking it already...

How many days of supply is $35 worth? I usually get 2 weeks' worth of medicine but it can last for 3 weeks as my physician reduces the amount in each packet (to reduce bodily heatiness).
i dont tink the chilli ting apply to evy1 yaaaa...he did not tell me that...so i suppose, its individual deee yaaaaa

mine was 30pills for $35......1 day 1 pill......

urs is those brew dee???? 3 bowls cook until 1 bowl ??

wad did the sinseh gif u?

muffin lover

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....you'are seeing him too ???

i cant afford to take leave now and then to see him lehhh......

i saw alot of couples (including Indians too) also see him for trying to concieve-ing lehhh.....

what med did he give you ????
yaya, i see him every month after my AF come.. cus he will gv u a piece of paper rite
tell u try on which dates
tell u wife eat medicine what date and hb eat on what date
then will circle or draw a square at the dates rite
my hb sae like railway track!:Dancing_tongue:

he gave us herbs lor, like 3 bowls brew to one bowl kind
he sae for me is for diao my womb, for ovulation faster come and for the sperms to stick tog
for my hb, is for him to be more 'strong' and improve sperm count

then try for 5mths, he sae if next mth menses come again, go see gynae
thus we went gynae

then jiu discovered our problem lor =((((
sob sob
:07:

tats why im here in this forum seeking advises and help lor

lawla12

yaya, i see him every month after my AF come.. cus he will gv you a piece of paper rite
tell you try on which dates
tell you wife eat medicine what date and husband eat on what date
then will circle or draw a square at the dates rite
my husband sae like railway track!:Dancing_tongue:

he gave us herbs , like 3 bowls brew to one bowl kind
he sae for me is for diao my womb, for ovulation faster come and for the sperms to stick tog
for my husband, is for him to be more 'strong' and improve sperm count

then try for 5mths, he sae if next month menses come again, go see gynae
thus we went gynae

then jiu discovered our problem =((((
sob sob
:07:

tats why im here in this forum seeking advises and help
sry....wad's ur problem ???

how come Dr Chan cannot "discover" it???

muffin lover

sry....what's your problem ???

how come Dr Chan cannot "discover" it???
my dh zero sperm count..... =(
haiz.....

so we went back mr chan tell him this, he change his medi for us...
so now try again lor.....

hes quite gd la
ppl all the way from japan and idonesia come see him also

u ley wats yr prob ah??

lawla12

my dear husband zero sperm count..... =(
sigh.....

so now try again .....

hes quite good

you ley wats your prob ??
so certain tests, still need "western" doc to check....

mine harrrr...my DH's side is ok....problems lies wif me...me PCOS type...no ovulation....my follicle dun grow ...they juz release the egg....thus the egg is not fertitilise n mature......so even if the egg meet the little soliders, noting will happen.....

gynae gave me 3 cycles of clomid to try...but i dun respond at all.....end up wif jabs.....did 2 IUIs BUT BOTH FAILED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gif up hope liaooooo.....sianzzzzzzz

intend to do IVF next year.......

so meanwhile, try TCM n "tiao" my body 1st.......

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

jal

my dear husband zero sperm count..... =(
sigh.....

so now try again .....

hes quite good

you ley wats your prob ??
Wah.. Japanese patients??? They can speak English or Chinese pretty well huh?

jal

i dont tink the chilli ting apply to evy1 yaaaa...he did not tell me that...so i suppose, its individual deee yaaaaa

mine was 30pills for $35......1 day 1 pill......

urs is those brew dee???? 3 bowls cook until 1 bowl ??

what did the sinseh give you?
Eu Yan Sang is quite high tech. I dun have to "3 bowls cook until 1 bowl".
They gimme me sachets. All I have to do is just add hot water. Very convenient.

anttan

Eu Yan Sang is quite high tech. I dont have to "3 bowls cook until 1 bowl".
They gimme me sachets. All I have to do is just add hot water. Very convenient.
i went to eu yan sang previously, but found that my doc is not very good so i went to try ban choon chan yesterday...

i reached there at 8am and gosh, there's ard 6-7 ppl ahead of me liao... but i waited for 1.5 hrs in total to get to see him...

he did discovered our probs w/o us telling him, so think quite good...

given us herbs to brew and telling me that this mth dun likely to get pregnant as the ovulation is on my rite side which is the weakest and have cyst at tat side...

he gave both of us medication and told us to see him again when next cycle comes...

hope that aft taking his medication, will be able to conceive real soon bah...

lawla12

i went to eu yan sang previously, but found that my doc is not very good so i went to try ban choon chan yesterday...

i reached there at 8am and gosh, there's around 6-7 ppl ahead of me ... but i waited for 1.5 hours in total to get to see him...

given us herbs to brew and telling me that this month dont likely to get pregnant as the ovulation is on my rite side which is the weakest and have cyst at that side...

he gave both of us medication and told us to see him again when next cycle comes...

hope that after taking his medication, will be able to conceive real soon bah...

u went on weekend or weekday ???

my next visit will b next week.............intend to go on sat morn.......

wad kind of med did he gif u ???? he gave me smting smiliar to those "bai fong wan" but he said, its not tat heaty (cos i complain to him, i'm always sick --fever + sorethroat) after eating bai fong wan.......

its those pills deeeee....i dun need to brew

jal

i reached there at 8am and gosh, there's around 6-7 ppl ahead of me ... but i waited for 1.5 hours in total to get to see him...

given us herbs to brew and telling me that this month dont likely to get pregnant as the ovulation is on my rite side which is the weakest and have cyst at that side...

hope that after taking his medication, will be able to conceive real soon bah...
You know what. I was very foolish. At first when my doctor said that, I thought it meant any time after I have finished my medicine & after my AF has ended. After 2 cycles of TCM, I asked her exactly when I should come back & she said clearly to me "As soon as your AF ends, i.e. DAY 10 or so". Gosh! I did not know that! I waited till 2 weeks after my AF ended (when I am around O time) to see her as that was the time my medicine finished. And that is not a good time to 'tiao' one's body.... Oops. I hope I had not spent my time & money in waste...

jal

Sorry... Can I ask... Which EYS clinic did you go to? And why do you find your doctor not good?

anttan

Sorry... Can I ask... Which EYS clinic did you go to? And why do you find your doctor not good?
mine is at JE and is a male doc who's clinic dates are wed, fri and sun... he's very gentle but think his experience is not quite good...

he gave my hubby medication for his gastric as he feels nausea when he have breakfast everyday... but aft he took the medication, he dun feel nausea but gastric pain...

he wasn't be able to diagnosis wat problem we have... but tis doc at BCC, he diagnosis that i have PCOS and my hubby have low sperm count as well as mobility not good... these we din tell him at all.... i actually have brought my hubby's SA results just in case he want to know, but din use of it...

actually, i dunno i have PCOS as my gynae din tell me so... my gynae only told me that i have a cyst in my rite side and that's all...

that's was why i think he's quite good... but still have to see the outcome aft having his medication... my medication is on 17 jul, so i dunno yet...

it's true tat have to go and see TCM during menses.. he told me that i actually missed the golden period whereby he can build up my system as i went to see him during my ovulation... tat was why he told me that this mth dun think can conceive le...

lawla12

sry...can i ask a disgusting Q here...

after taking those TCM med..those chinese herbs......when u fart, izzi super smelly ???

i found tat after i take the TCM med to make my AF regular, my fart is super smelly lehhhh.........my pee oso abit smelly....

y arrr ????

its not tat i nv drink euff water or nv poo poo lehhh....

***paisey paisey if my Q is disgusting***