Horrible Countenance in MRT

Triquetra

Yeah this happened to me just now. Even worst 2 guys in their mid twenty's were sitting at the priority seat when i step into the train and they can just simply stare at my tummy and continue chatting. OMG. Feel like punching them right in their face but luckily one uncle who want to alight at the next stop quickly give up his seat to me.
It's so annoying!

Just now I went to take a bus back, I had to waddle my way to board the bus but all the gan cheong spiders just push their way through. Being one of the last to board the bus, all priority seats were taken but none stood up to offer his/her seat (some of them are poly/uni students).

Managed to get a seat near the end of the bus which requires one more step up to the higher pavement. Then when I wanna get down, no one let me go first and one couple (around mid 20s) just keep pushing against me to get up to the higher pavement instead of letting me get down first -_-''

My tummy knocked bumped against the pole and I really felt like punching them! So inconsiderate!!!!!!!!

bellerichez

It's so annoying!

Just now I went to take a bus back, I had to waddle my way to board the bus but all the gan cheong spiders just push their way through. Being one of the last to board the bus, all priority seats were taken but none stood up to offer his/her seat (some of them are poly/uni students).

Managed to get a seat near the end of the bus which requires one more step up to the higher pavement. Then when I wanna get down, no one let me go first and one couple (around mid 20s) just keep pushing against me to get up to the higher pavement instead of letting me get down first -_-''

My tummy knocked bumped against the pole and I really felt like punching them! So inconsiderate!!!!!!!!

Whenever people push me i will turn around and scold them. "Can u stop pushing? or Can't you wait for your turn?" Depends on my mood. When they push too hard i will scold them "Cannot wait itzzit? Then they will stop pushing" Purposely push the couple back make it look like an accidental push. *oh i'm so mean but this is what i always do. Self-protection. Haha *

Poly student hardly give up their seats one only 1 or 2 will. The rest will just sit and stare at your tummy only, tis is what i hate. Feel like digging their eyes out cos saw pregnant lady on board never give up seat nvm still dare to stare at our tummy thru-out the journey. Like don't believe we are pregnant or what. *don't understand*

Triquetra

I would have told them off if not for the discomfort I was feeling just now.
Walking (especially walking down the stairs) is causing a lot of sharp pain at my pelvic area. I also felt breathless, feet abit sore and bb really loves kicking my ribcages >.<"

The bus took so long to arrive and I already started to feel like urinating -_-''

-jOanna

I would have told them off if not for the discomfort I was feeling just now.
Walking (especially walking down the stairs) is causing a lot of sharp pain at my pelvic area. I also felt breathless, feet abit sore and baby really loves kicking my ribcages >.<"

The bus took so long to arrive and I already started to feel like urinating -_-''
I believe your pelvic area already become soft right thats why pain.. mine also.. i dun like walking down the stairs T.T

moonfairy

That's why my husband insisted that we should get a car. Anyway... I find that if I am standing inside the MRT, people tend to distance themselves away from me once they see my huge tummy. But people from the back can't see coz I dun look preggie from the back... Lol...

-jOanna

haha moon.. but actually if you see carefully preggie women's back different from normal women.. people distant from you cuz of your tummy but why don't they let you have the seat instead?

bellerichez

haha moon.. but actually if you see carefully preggie women's back different from normal women.. people distant from you cuz of your tummy but why dont't they let you have the seat instead?

Cos people only know how to SEE. Is like that one. I also kena before.

moonfairy

True enough... They can see my tummy but they don't give up their seat either because they are reading, sleeping or pretending to do both.

bellerichez

True enough... They can see my tummy but they dont't give up their seat either because they are reading, sleeping or pretending to do both.

Haiz. Don't know what to say abt them. Those i saw is not reading or sleeping leh but instead chatting with friends or just seated and looking around.

Stan

sigh. dont't know what to say about them. Those i saw is not reading or sleeping but instead chatting with friends or just seated and looking around.
There are nice people around but there are also horrible people like those mentioned above.
The WORST i have encountered?
This 20plus woman quickly put her bag down to chope seat for her bf although i am reaching the empty faster than her lousy bf!! And best part, she gave me a defiant look like challenging me to sit down!!! The stoopid bf when reached the seat and faster parked his butt down!!! ...so young yet behave like they are handicapped... I was sooooo angry....
Two Ugly people (both on the inside and outside)!!!!
I guess i have given up on expecting pple to give up seats for pregnant pple.

Last edited:

Triquetra

THere are nice people around but there are also horrible people like those mentioned above. The WORST i have encountered? This 20plus woman quickly put her bag down to chope seat for her bf although i am reaching the empty faster than her lousy bf!! And best part, she gave me a defiant look like challenging me!!! I was sooooo angry....
If I was the bf, I would ditch her immediately... she's ugly!

matka

Well this is a neverending story. My blood pressure just increases everytime I take the train. After you get through this pregnancy hurdle, getting into the train with a stroller will be another challenge. Wait... getting into the LIFT -- just to get to the platform or to the control station is itself a challenge.

bellerichez

There are nice people around but there are also horrible people like those mentioned above.
The WORST i have encountered?
This 20plus woman quickly put her bag down to chope seat for her bf although i am reaching the empty faster than her lousy bf!! And best part, she gave me a defiant look like challenging me to sit down!!! The stoopid bf when reached the seat and faster parked his butt down!!! ...so young yet behave like they are handicapped... I was sooooo angry....
Two Ugly people (both on the inside and outside)!!!!

IF i were you, I would have sat on that empty space where she "chope". Wanna stare, go ahead and stare . Dont't need to be scare of these UGLY peoples. It's first come first serve basis. No such things as "CHOPE" . Aiyo. They need the seat to cuddle each other i think. So desperate to cuddle meh? That's why i feel they are meant for each other too.

bellerichez

Not only priority seats are for needy people.. it's to see the person's upbringing also.. hmmm.. all seats have to be given up for needy people ^^

yes. Agreed. But i don't think people will. Hardly people give up their seats one. So can't expect much.