NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

Okok... :embarrassed:

I rub on the soles of his feet maybe will be better. Or maybe on his chest and back. :embarrassed:
Yea, coz from the articles, I think it's rubbing on/into nose that's causing problems.. But now, Iggy's been running... like I have to wipe every 10-15mins once.. Geez.. :(

diymummy

Yea, coz from the articles, I think it's rubbing on/into nose that's causing problems.. But now, Iggy's been running... like I have to wipe every 10-15mins once.. Geez.. :(
You have Zyrtec? Maybe you can feed it.

Maybe his runny nose is allergy?

autumn82

You have Zyrtec? Maybe you can feed it.

Maybe his runny nose is allergy?
I think the one I've expired already... Geez. I don't think allergy coz nothing new in his diet..??? Yesterday I realise he was sneezing like 3-4x, coz usually he don't sneeze dee.. *shakes head*

stonston

morning morning..... hahaha i just woke up :p Kena woken up by non-stop SMSes and ringing on my phone -__"- will i become one of those parents too??? *SCARED!*

Aut, Iggy sick? suddenly one? i always give my boy sambucol when he start to show signs of getting sick (sore throat, runny nose). Usually will go away within a day.

diymummy

I think the one I've expired already... Geez. I dont't think allergy coz nothing new in his diet..??? Yesterday I realise he was sneezing like 3-4x, coz usually he dont't sneeze dee.. *shakes head*
*pats*

Could be allergens in the air instead of diet. Heee...

Well, all fingers crossed!!

Hope Iggy's nose clears soon.

Ting

finish liaos~~~~~
omg so shuai~
this show is he act single dad.
heheheeh, the baby damn CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

autumn82

*pats*

Could be allergens in the air instead of diet. Heee...

Well, all fingers crossed!!

Hope Iggy's nose clears soon.
Yeaa.. Maybe.. Just now while he was eating, didn't drip lehh.. LOL. Hopefully everything is fine~~ I wanna jab him!!! Oh goshhh~~~~

autumn82

morning morning..... hahaha i just woke up :p Kena woken up by non-stop SMSes and ringing on my phone -__"- will i become one of those parents too??? *SCARED!*

Aut, Iggy sick? suddenly one? i always give my boy sambucol when he start to show signs of getting sick (sore throat, runny nose). Usually will go away within a day.
Yea, suddenly! Runny nose. Can Sambucol be found in Guardian??

Status
Not open for further replies.