Oct 2008 Baby Thread 1

lol ya mine also like tat... yesterdae he do sumtink different... my next door neighbour boii is yelling n screaming as e mum leave him at his grandma place den he kept on yelling yelling mummy mummy... den untill he stop... my DS started... yelling n crying... dun noe y, mayb no noise le so wan continue e noise... haha
hahahhahaaaaaaaaas so cute...
my gerr always stop all gestures all movements all bayb language when she hears another kid.... dunno why she lurve voices younger than 7yearsold...

OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!! lonerjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 3 3!! wao wao wao!!
ohmygod those retard are indeed !@#^%$#@! holding a DS and carrying DD... still fight your cabbie....

ii dun tink hard to take mrt... i been taking my DD mrt rides like....... 4times per week... to and fro then 8times lo......... seldom take bus........ always alone.. no HB.. work... go out meet fren chat rot talk ......since after confinement.... till now..... yes, ii cant be coop-up at home........... ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT PEOPLE GIVE UP SEATS DE!! regardless what peak or off peak..... somemore i push pram 100%.. no carrying.. ii lazy.............

no much barang barang.. one full set of clothes packed in a small hello-kitty box... everytime bring tad box hide under pram can le...... regular items then packpackpack.........

hard to sleep for mommies... hmmmmmmm. for miie only during 2nd month old.......
i very bad during 2mth ... keep forcing her suck pacifier to push her timing.. but good for miie ma..3rd month onward regular feeding times.. good for my travelling..... till now is super duper regular...

now 6months .. introduce new stuffs.. smelly poo... heard 7mth 8mth poo poo will weird arhhs... hope hope hope hope hope no constipation ...TOLONG

yeoyeo

Hi YeoYeo,

Thanks for the info.
I am looking into this now too.
Wow, really ex leh, use only a short period wo...
My girl just started to sit abit. But not too steady la.
Heard it maybe better to toilet train them asap.

Will see...:Dancing_tongue:
ya usu they sit for a while. try to buy a 2nd hand one. i saw some one selling under WTS section the other time. around $20 - $30. dunno still have or not.

so fast toilet train?? i read some where between 18 mths onwards..

Ah Cheng

Yoz, did you gals bought any floor mat for bb?
Saw 1 at my friend's place which is those LG Korean Play mat, costs >$100. V exp hor.

Ah Cheng

I saw it at my friend's place. both side also can used.
Somemore easy to clean, just use cloth to clean.

Mini Toons also got sell, but only 1 side can be used, and material not so good. Planning to buy 1 online.

Madako

I saw it at my friend's place. both side also can used.
Somemore easy to clean, just use cloth to clean.

Mini Toons also got sell, but only 1 side can be used, and material not so good. Planning to buy 1 online.

i see. I have already got 2 set of those alphabets playing mat though.
Will see if i need it later on.

So you use this for Darius to sit and play on?

Ah Cheng

HI Mad,
I bought the mat already from the online website. Quality is much better than the mini toons one. can use both side, and easy to clean. I feel that it's better than the alphabets one cos easier to keep. The alphabets kept dropping off. haha.

Madako

HI Mad,
I bought the mat already from the online website. Quality is much better than the mini toons one. can use both side, and easy to clean. I feel that it's better than the alphabets one cos easier to keep. The alphabets kept dropping off. haha.

eh, true leh. mine hor, all the alphabets loose loose one...
got a hard time picking them up all the time.
How much is it that you paid for the mat?
I think i need to get one too.

Madako

Hey, Mummies.

My gal started growing teeth since early this month.
And since last weekend, she started having fever.
Do you have the same problem? Anyone feeding their babies with any chinese medicines or anything special to minimise their fever?

:embarrassed:

Ah Cheng

Hey, Mummies.

My gal started growing teeth since early this month.
And since last weekend, she started having fever.
Do you have the same problem? Anyone feeding their babies with any chinese medicines or anything special to minimise their fever?

:embarrassed:
Oh, she teething already. Darius has not.
But I do hear that normally will have slight fever, should be ok. But still need to monitor her. Maybe cook some barley water for her.

Kiasu_Ang

Hi Mummies,

Im new to this forum and thread. Ive got a bb son & aso born in Oct 08. Hes now 9mths+ and weigh abt 8.77kg. Hes aso teething wif 2 teeth upper & lower. Currently taking Eu Yan Sang Si Sen Brown Rice. Any mummies staying at CCK?

Madako

Oh, she teething already. Darius has not.
But I do hear that normally will have slight fever, should be ok. But still need to monitor her. Maybe cook some barley water for her.

Ya, she is having some fever on n off recently.
Alot of monitoring work to do and have to get a lot of stock of the fever patch these days. yup, she is having Barley Water every 2 days...
Sigh.... How is Darius lately?

Madako

Hi Mummies,

Im new to this forum and thread. Ive got a baby son & aso born in Oct 08. Hes now 9mths+ and weigh about 8.77kg. Hes aso teething with 2 teeth upper & lower. Currently taking Eu Yan Sang Si Sen Brown Rice. Any mummies staying at chua chu kang?

Hello,

me not staying in CCK but in Central.
My Girl is 10mths old now, also teething at this point of time.
Welcome...

Hi Mummies,

Im new to this forum and thread. Ive got a baby son & aso born in Oct 08. Hes now 9mths+ and weigh about 8.77kg. Hes aso teething with 2 teeth upper & lower. Currently taking Eu Yan Sang Si Sen Brown Rice. Any mummies staying at chua chu kang?
my gerr is 08oct08, my mummy's place is bukit panjang... only there on weekends...... my gerr only has two lower teeth