Stay on for babies/kids? Stay on without love?

Ting

but .. we got kids still got guys want meh? i keep thinking no guys will want a mother hehe
got...
my bf lor..
hahaha.
actually, after i broke up with my ex (pin's dad) in btw still got many guys gg after me despite knowing i hv a kid.
maybe to them, its just a bf-gf thing, not like gg to marry or anything.
but they do dote on pin n bring her out too.
but only my current bf really loves her n wants to be her daddy.
all the while, i tot my previous bf(not pin's daddy, another one LOL) dote n love pin, but after seeing how my current bf treats pin, i think this one is really love, the previous one, dun even count! hahaha!

also,

Ting

but .. we got kids still got guys want meh? i keep thinking no guys will want a mother hehe
got...
my bf ..
hahaha.
actually, after i broke up with my ex (pin's dad) in btw still got many guys gg after me despite knowing i have a kid.
maybe to them, its just a bf-gf thing, not like gg to marry or anything.
but they do dote on pin and bring her out too.
but only my current bf really loves her and wants to be her daddy.
all the while, i thought my previous bf(not pin's daddy, another one LOL) dote and love pin, but after seeing how my current bf treats pin, i think this one is really love, the previous one, dont even count! hahaha!

also, in many western countries, women with kids (be it single/divorce) also dont matter to the men, but of cos must be sure u dun find one tt will abuse your kids, which in many cases have shown..

Ting

well, i guess i am considered lucky, but i think "god" is making up to me for giving me all those rubbish guys in the past!!!! hahaha.
but then again, nvr know what the future holds, maybe he might change his thinking??

annie

lol will god be that nice to me since i had all the noncense guys previously as well?

uddermummy

hmmmm....i sometimes think that i'm gettng retribution for being so mean to guys who were really nice and sweet to me when i was much younger.

Now that I'm older, I really regretted being so mean. :p

but what to do, last time young and stupid and didn't realise that i'll be old with lots of regrets... :001_302:

SunShine07

hmmmm....i sometimes think that i'm gettng retribution for being so mean to guys who were really nice and sweet to me when i was much younger.

Now that I'm older, I really regretted being so mean. :p

but what to do, last time young and stupid and didn't realise that i'll be old with lots of regrets... :001_302:
hmmm, but i think some men dun deserve to be good loh....they will take advantage...last time i dun belive, my mum told me this, but i am the other way round....i treat my man good...but in the end...sigh~~~

Now i old, i treat men more mean:tlaugh: a lot of ppl said, nan ren bu ke yi chong huai de'

Ting

yeah i agree.
annie, im sure your hubby is a great guy, or u wont marry him right?

well, for me, im also mean to guys.
i used to be nice to my few ex bfs, but didnt work out either.
so i felt tt, guys no need to treat too well, they will take advantage.
they treat me well can alr.
hahaha.
plus, guys very fan jian! the meaner i am to them the more they try to get my attention.
dunno r they abit mad??

carrot^

Alpha Male
perhaps too many women also think they can change their men after marriage. Which the change almost never happens.
That's the problem. Woman wanna change the man after marriage, and man doesn't wanna woman to change after marriage but the end result usually not the way they wanted. Woman usually change after marriage and man remains the same... :err:

uddermummy

hmmm, but i think some men dont deserve to be good loh....they will take advantage...last time i dont belive, my mum told me this, but i am the other way round....i treat my man good...but in the end...sigh~~~

Now i old, i treat men more mean:tlaugh: a lot of ppl said, nan ren bu ke yi chong huai '
but the guys i met when i was younger were really nice and honest and simple.

who ask me to be so stupid, keep wanting excitement, romance etc.... haiz, watch too much tv liaooo.

SunShine07

yeah i agree.
annie, im sure your hubby is a great guy, or you wont marry him right?

well, for me, im also mean to guys.
i used to be nice to my few ex bfs, but didnt work out either.
so i felt that, guys no need to treat too well, they will take advantage.
they treat me well can already.
hahaha.
plus, guys very fan jian! the meaner i am to them the more they try to get my attention.
dont know are they abit mad??
hey this i agreed totally with u...like my hb loh....jian!!! :tlaugh:now i very mean to him....:red:

stonston

dont know are they abit mad??
This I gotta agree!

When I first knew my hb, I just broke up with my ex. & my ex was quite mean to me (not the nice caring type). So to test if my hb is the nice caring type, I was damn mean to him. Super mean. But he still stuck to me :p

When I study, he MUST be on the line with me even if we are not talking. He cannot on radio cos it'll disturb me. He can only talk when I ask him questions.

When he went to NS/work, he must SMS me at regular intervals to report his whereabouts. Else I'll ignore him the whole week.

When we go out, I expect him to carry all my things & when I'm tired we go straight home. No questions asked. Whatever I want to eat, he'll buy for me, whatever I want to watch, he'll watch with me.

When I went to work he must fetch me everyday. He must reach early to help me close shop. If he finish work early or no work, he must come to the shop to accompany me. Buy food & drinks for me, hv dinner with me during my break.

When I need something but too busy to go & get. He must go get for me within my allocated time. If buy wrongly I'll scold & force him to bring back to the shop to exchange (last time SG shops' refund policy damn bad, must argue alot then can exchange).

When I bad mood I'll throw tantrum at him. When he come to my house I expect to 'serve' me by taking water for me, help me on the fan/light when I enter the room, etc.

Thinking back, I was really damn mean. Like trying to chase him away like that. But at least through that he knows my 'pattern' so now I dun behave like that, he appreciates :p

Stan

Wow stonston, your hubby is a gem! even though you say u are not like that now, it was quite a 'test' for him then and he passed with flying colours!!

annie

yah Ting my hubby is so far the most perfect man ive met lol.

but .. ive always been very xiao nu ren to all my ex bf and my hubby also.. im the one who is very nice and never angry one.. i cant mak myself mean to ppl i love . if i can be mean to them.. finally sure break off cos i feel irrirated with everything they do finally(guess i got used to scolding and bullying them thus making me feel so piss always lol). sometimes my hubby also say he feel lonely cos i always hackcare him(never angry at his anything etc). feel i dont love him enough etc. hai~ man so difficult lol

uddermummy

aiyoh, annie, your husband doesn't know how lucky he is! :p

I think my hubby will give anything to make me more like you! I nag, can be quite moody, and not v feminine at all sometimes. :001_302:

annie

whahahah. well well.. my ex bfs all take me for granted.. so end up all got flings outside n thus we broke off.. hopefully my hubby wont.

Ting

wah stonston! your hubby is really WOAH!!!!!!!!
u very mean hor???
hahahaha.
for me, im only mean to those guys who "woo" me.
cos they can be damn thick skin n annoying.
now tt im with my bf, they can still keep asking me out at 3 am in the morning!!
omg.
but compared to all the guys ive met, current bf is the best liao.
cos he treats me n pin really well. even told me he doesnt mind to hv pin as the only child. always tell ppl pin is his daughter (omg, i really wanna vomit blood on this at times.)

Ting

yah Ting my hubby is so far the most perfect man ive met lol.

but .. ive always been very xiao nu ren to all my ex bf and my hubby also.. im the one who is very nice and never angry one.. i cant mak myself mean to ppl i love . if i can be mean to them.. finally sure break off cos i feel irrirated with everything they do finally(guess i got used to scolding and bullying them thus making me feel so piss always lol). sometimes my hubby also say he feel lonely cos i always hackcare him(never angry at his anything etc). feel i dont love him enough etc. hai~ man so difficult lol
my bf also like tt.
lately keep asking me isit i dun love him as much.
he say i very seldom praise him n he feel he is not as good as my ex bf.
but, if i keep praising him in front of him, he sure very big headed n its weird if i keep telling him:hey bi, u r the BEST bf i hv, u r so good to me, etc, right?
funny guy.
i oly praise him in front of my frens. lol!

stonston

Wow stonston, your hubby is a gem! even though you say you are not like that now, it was quite a 'test' for him then and he passed with flying colours!!
If you know the full story about our marriage, you'll wanna put him in the musuem & knighting him. He gave up alot of things that others will never ever give up just for a girl :p

He has his 'minus points' also, but at least they are tolerable things that I usually overlook :p