To answer all the PMs (about STON..supplements, boosting my boy's immune system, etc)

sharonyi66

Re: To answer all the PMs (about STON..supplements, boosting my boy's immune system,

Yes Stonston got gave us the code on this post.. And additional 5% discount coz I spent more then USD$60.

Last edited:

annie

Re: To answer all the PMs (about STON..supplements, boosting my boy's immune system,

oh didnt saw tat lol. good good. i didnt know bout this when i first purchase n ended up not able to get the discount! so sad!

stonston

Great news from iHerb!!!

Here's some good news: We have reduced our already low DHL shipping rates by up to 50%, effective through June 30th.
For example, a 16-pound (7.3 kilo) package to Great Britain which normally costs $33.00 will now ship for just $16.95.

newmum80

Colostrum is to boost immune system. Is he falling sick very often?

Feeding kids is an art. Colour, taste & texture is very impt!
You gotta keep trying until you get it. Sometimes they like it thicker, sometimes they like it thinner, sometimes they want it lumpy.

First time trying new food they might reject. Keep trying :)

I space out the milk feeds & solids:
7am - wake up -> milk (lesser quantity)
8am - breakfast (at 8mths, i used to give him vege puree with oats)
10am - nap -> milk before nap
12pm - lunch (porridge with fish/chicken/pork & vege)
2pm - nap -> milk before nap
4pm - snacks with milk
6pm - dinner
8pm - milk
9-10pm - sleep -> milk before sleep
I've not intro him any fish, chicken or pork yet. Am i being slow. well, i cant really lesser the quantity bcos if not enough, he will fuss. Maybe i jus hv to be more persistant.

My boy never fall sick before, he is healthy & strong. does that mean no need to take colostrum? what sort of supplement is recommended for 8mths+ bb?

Thanks alot for your meal chart. :)

annie

Great news from iHerb!!!

Here's some good news: We have reduced our already low DHL shipping rates by up to 50%, effective through June 30th.
For example, a 16-pound (7.3 kilo) package to Great Britain which normally costs $33.00 will now ship for just $16.95.
wah! tats great! :Dancing_tongue:

stonston

Received some requests for order from iHerb. Anyone wants to tag along?

thepinkdot

are u ordering heavy stuff? like shampoos and all?

stonston

This time I might order heavy stuff (body wash and face wash), definitely using DHL. Might need to stock up on my boy's fish oil too. My maid say left 1 bottle only.

stonston

I just realised I did not share the TOOTHPASTE my son uses!

When my boy was 6mths, we started him on Biotene's Baby First Teeth Toothpaste. Then I found the stock difficult to get (sometimes can go out of stock world wide).

When he was around 1.5yo, we changed to: Jason Natural, Earth's Best, Toddler Toothpaste, Free Gum Brush, Strawberry and Banana, 1.6 oz (50 g) - iHerb.com
One of the deciding factors was because this product is ORGANIC, no flouride, no preservatives. It is from natural FOOD GRADE ingredients.

Now that he's older, we've switched to this:
Jason Natural, Kids Only! Toothpaste, Strawberry, 4.2 oz (119 g) - iHerb.com

stonston

Will be placing another order on 15 July, anyone wants to tag along?

Hi stonston

I'd like to tag along. Shall I pm you or post here? Btw where do you stay?

snowbear

Hi stonston,

I gave my dear daughter Carlson Labs, Kids Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb.com more than a week ago and shortly after she developed some rash. Though she doesnt complain it's itchy or uncomfortable, I'm just worried seeing the rashes on her body and I'm not even sure if it's just heat rash or due to the cod liver oil. She has been eating cod since 7mths old and she's 2 years old now. I dont't suppose it could be a fish allergy?

leefionyap

Hi stonston

I'd like to tag along too. Shall I pm you or post here? :001_302:

stonston

Hi stonston

I'd like to tag along. Shall I pm you or post here? Btw where do you stay?
Hi stonston

I'd like to tag along too. Shall I pm you or post here? :001_302:
Ladies, email me your order and contact details :)
Click on my nick, click email and send me an email :)

I stay at Punggol.
Can meet around Punggol area or Jurong East MRT (Wed/Thu 9.45am or 12.15pm) ;)

Hi stonston,

I gave my dear daughter Carlson Labs, Kids Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb.com more than a week ago and shortly after she developed some rash. Though she doesnt complain it's itchy or uncomfortable, I'm just worried seeing the rashes on her body and I'm not even sure if it's just heat rash or due to the cod liver oil. She has been eating cod since 7mths old and she's 2 years old now. I dont't suppose it could be a fish allergy?
What type of rashes? Flat or bumpy? Itchy?

At 2yo, you would have noticed a fish allergy by now. It could be the recent weather or she's not used to the new supp yet. Try to give on alt days first. Observe the rashes. If it becomes itchy or worsen, bring her to see doc. :)

snowbear

What type of rashes? Flat or bumpy? Itchy?

At 2yo, you would have noticed a fish allergy by now. It could be the recent weather or she's not used to the new supp yet. Try to give on alt days first. Observe the rashes. If it becomes itchy or worsen, bring her to see doc. :)
Slightly bumpy but not itchy... yeah, i was thinking it cant be a fish allergy also, but can't really pinpoint any other cause...

Thanks for your suggestion! :)

Last edited:

suri

Hi Stonston,

Do you have to pay for import tax when you receive the Childlife multi vitamin in Singapore?

Thanks.

stonston

Hi Stonston,

Do you have to pay for import tax when you receive the Childlife multi vitamin in Singapore?

Thanks.
Nope. Just make sure the value of the products plus shipping is not more than S$380 so that you will not have to pay GST :)

I normally cap it at US$240 worth of products and < US$30 shipping charges.

suri

Thanks for your reply, Stonston :)

Gumi

Hi stonston
Have you already placed your order with iherb? Can I tag along?
If ok, I will send you an email regarding my order. If not, please do let me know.
Thanks for coordinating.