We are TTC-ing!

quincy1986

i have a very funny symptom. i get cramps during the week after my af. ever since i ttc been like this. anyone the same?

Dragontail

Quincy, do you mean right after af? If its one more week after af, maybe it is ovulation cramp?

Have you ladies thought about the baby sitting part if a baby pops? My bff's baby will be sent to infant care which costs 1k plus. That's so ouch but I guess she has no choice.

my m-i-l had colon cancer 3 years ago... she visited Thong Chai medical oncology dept and was cured (together with chemo in western hospital)
their medicine prescriptions are good .....
i am not sure about their fertility department... but i am sure their doctors are good.... otherwise there won't be long queues everytime...

quincy1986

@Dragontail
i have thought of it and i definitely need to opt for infant care. because my mil's heart not good. and my own mother's place quite far from mine.
my cramp everytime a week after af @.@ guess i'll check later for o.

TVH

i have a very funny symptom. i get cramps during the week after my af. ever since i ttc been like this. anyone the same?
I have! In fact, I just had very mild cramps, as if AF was abt to come yesterday....today gone...don't know why...
Ever since started TTC, my body has been like haywire...

Do you all still visit TCM during the 2WW? I was thinking of giving TCM a break since I've been visiting Dr Su for about 2 months le...everytime have to wake up so early just to queue is very tiring...

edit: oh sorry, I realised I read wrongly...I mean I get cramps one week before AF....

Last edited:

littlej

Hello! Oh gosh - I've been so busy at work.. And so frustrated with lazy bums who simply pass on materials and don't bother to read it carefully - the materials that were given to me were outdated!!! argh.

Anyway... catching up with all the threads. I guess for me,
* I agree with Dragontail that convenience is important for me too. Hence Dr Wu. And yes, minimal queues. I mean, I guess success also depends on how many people talk about it right? Some may have been successful but his/her patients may not have provided feedback cuz not everyone is so open about TTC-ing. And for me - As long as there's recommendation can already. So thanks Dragontail!

* Yes I visit Dr Wu during 2ww. Very good gal :)

* Aiyo zou yi bu kan yi bu. Never thought about infant care etc.. Need to cook the beanie first leh...

* Ya I get cramps about 2/3 days before AF.

I'm still quite angry with my colleague. Grrr...

quincy1986

@littlej
i also met with an unpleasant issue today. angry angry~~~~

and i just had DOM. omg bleah~~~~what kind of drink is DOM? no wonder my mom never finish hers.

TVH

quincy1986:753602 said:
@littlej
i also met with an unpleasant issue today. angry angry~~~~

and i just had DOM. omg bleah~~~~what kind of drink is DOM? no wonder my mom never finish hers.
Hahaha I dread drinking DOM too...but it is really v warming to the body cos immediately after I drank it, my whole face will turn red and it is like 2 tablespoons only...then aft that I will start to feel like abit drunk (my alcohol tolerance is close to zero). But will sleep better aft that...for the sake of TTC, I force myself to down it everyday, it is really bleah!

My hubby just now suddenly urged me to buy a pregnancy kit becos he said these few days I'm abit weird. He said I keep waking up in the middle of the night to pee...when I can't even rem I did that...I think this 2ww is killing him softly too...

littlehamster

Tvh: peeing more is a sign! Good luck

Dragontail: ya that's what I meant if I put in cd1 as bleeding day then it Cal to O next week,.one week Later than norm Co's I bleed one week late, but this week I got opk + liao. Oh, and my bbt drop more today, 35.6 I guessing O is coming....

Last edited:

Dragontail

You're welcome, littlej :) Actually I'm going to be real notti this week. I somehow still have 3 more days worth of powder and the next schedule with Dr Wu is tomorrow. I decide to skip tomorrow's and see her on Sunday with hubby.

Yes! DOM is so hard to consume. I walk by the bottle in the kitchen everyday/nite and I pretend I cant see it. Likewise, I feel red and drunk after a little cap of it. Cant hold liquor well nor DOM. Hubby always teases me I'm a cheap date because I dont need wine nor liquor to dine along. :p

TVH, I think that is it. Sometimes we cant ignore hubby's hunch. Please go do a HPT when it's due time!

Littlehamster, that's good that O is coming. Hope you've got all your bedroom toys ready. LOL.

poohy

Ya Dom is yucky! I also dread drinking it...most of time if hubby force me to drink, I dilute with water haha.

I also had a bad day at work....and now having gastric pain and diarrhea. Guess I will take Mc tmr though got few meetings to attend.

Tvh I'm the naughty one who doesn't go tcm during 2ww. U go very early? If I go will be at night or sat afternoon. Got to wait about an hour usually..

mintminer

I always kuai kuai every 1 or 2 weeks will go to see Dr Su but her queue always quite long. But want to go see TCM, must have patient.

littlej

tvh - any good news? get the clearblue test - heard that is able to test very small amounts of hcg as compared to the others!

Shez

Morning everyone!!! I'm so frustrated with myself!

Have been taking bbt since Sunday after Tcm wanted me to (cd6). Since its early morning and I read that the thermometer has a last temp memory function, I don't see the readings after it beep. Just put on the bedside table and roll back to sleep. So last three days reading was flat - 36.50. I got worried the thermometer was faulty so last night I took my temp and it was not 36.5. So means thermometer working Mah!

This morning, I took my temp and decided to see the reading - 36.28. Happy lah, finally no longer flat. When I went to wash it, I decided to confirm the reading, switch on and last reading was.... 36.5!!!

KNS my last temp memory not working, so need to discard my temps for the least three days Lor! So stupid me. Just becoz I lazy to see the reading after thermometer beep!!!

TVH

Hmmm the thing is....my hubby has this hunch every mth -___-
Then end up still AF. This morning he asked me to test again. I woke up to pee yest again...

Actually I got a feeling this mth isn't the month again. I'm stating to bloat and cramp and couldnt really sleep well. I'm always like that one week before AF comes. And I think today is just 5-6 DPO, too early even if I want to test anyway. I guess I'll just wait it out.

I always go to see DR Su very early weekday morning before I go work. My queue number is always like 4 or 5. I went in the evening once and the q is too long. I'm a v impatient person haha. Since me and my hubby can go to office slightly later, I thought morning would b the best time to go see her. Actually morning not many ppl, I ever got a queue number of 1 before.

Dragontail

Oh shez you got a blunder there :p Is yours the one from guardian? You need to press and hold the on/off button. The moment you press and quickly release, it is always 36.5. Press and hold will reveal last measurement. Try it!

Dragontail

Shez, to add on, I found this out accidently one. The stupid instruction sheet never says anything about press and hold. Only says got memory record. For months I also thought I was cheated. Until one fine day I saw the enlightenment!

littlehamster

Dragontail: yup busy busy in bed but no toys lol

Shez: Buy the one from Watson, one click to on/off, so far got retain memory even auto off after 10mins. i realise these few days finger no strength to click on the thermometer lol