We are TTC-ing!

bammy

Hubby is reservist and i have sent countless whatsapp but he has yet to read, but u ladies really made me very touch :)
@poohy, i will try to relax
@littlej, nod nod
@mintyminer, i have the same feeling too but then i believe we all can hv babies soon de (trying to be positive)
@quincy, i feel better as working now so it kinda distract me a bit
I guess hv to try out tcm real soon, since u ladies have been talking about it :)

quincy1986

come everyone. let's think of ways to look pretty pretty for cny at this moment haha~
i have got some do-at-home light exercises prepared.
looking forward to working out this evening.

tricky

just read on Aussie forum that blackmores conceive well lengthens the luteal phase, thus could make O come sooner, anyone can confirm ?

poohy

Ohhh u all tempt me to go grab the conceive well also! hahaa.....

i've been feeling achy....guess it shall come soon...

quincy1986

@littlehamster
there are some boxes with "New Formula" on them.
saw them at a guardian store near my work place.
But so far not sure what is the difference.

maybe if i pass by tomorrow i take a clearer look.

Last edited:

TVH

Mine was the new formula...maybe can compare the vitamin dosage with the old one?

Probably the new one has upped thedosage for B12, that's why it lengthens the luteal phase

My AF's flow for this month is very little.. Usually first 2 days will be very heavy. Not sure if its cos of the conceive well? Went online to check what exactly is luteal phase but read that the only way to determine the exact length is through hormone-specific blood tests? But the assumption is 14 days which is the average length for most women..

quincy1986

sorry i just posted a table here but realised it's occupying a big space haha
so i deleted it :p

@superwoman
my AF this time looks different. i wonder why too.
but i wasn't on conceive well when my AF came.

Last edited:

Dragontail

@ littlej, unfortunately I was already ill before boarding the plane so half the time I was not so well in bkk. Nevertheless, I still shopped like mad. lol. My doggy seems better now, though a bit more weaker. She never had problems will medicine. Just mix in her rice and she will guai guai gulp them all. This round ones I reckon are super bitter. She shakes her head and spits them out! Must be so yucky. How was your holi? You did detour after your biz trip yeah?

@ littlehamster, same as you, my temps during my FP is higher now compared to my pasts. I guess we need one round of AF to "calibrate" our cycle ;p

Last time :
FP - average 35.95
LP - average 36.45
Trisphasic - averagely 36.65

Now : (after an MC with no AF yet)
FP - average 36.15
LP - average 36.5 (if it's true that I did ovulate last Fri based on FF. I need next few days to see if my temp stays up consistently. My LP should be typically 11-12days. So this means I could be having a 47 days cycle in this one. It's the longest I ever had since my cycles have been pretty regulated since early 30s).

@ Quincy, yeah! I bought some red apparels during my trip. All set for the CNY mood. The CW from watsons at thomson plaza is the new formula. Not sure if it really helps with our O / or lengthening our LP but think about it that if this CW is so highly recommended, maybe it does! Well, I have been talking about not O-ing in this cycle right... I ate CW for just a few days (I think I started on last Wed) and I O-ed on Fri (again this is what FF says. I need to see my temps up for at least a week to confirm I have a LP). Not sure if this is just all a coincidence. Eat 3 days of CW and my ovulation appeared? I wonder I wonder....

tricky

Dragontail did you get more EWCM with CW ? apparently it helps in that regard as well, some kind of miracle pill or something

Dragontail

Hi tricky, my this cycle is kinda konky so im not sure if it is Cw that is playing tricks. I usually have abundance ewcm when o is coming. I had it between cd19 and cd24 in this cycle. But there was never a thermal shift in my bbt to confirm an O has occured. This means my body was very much geared to O but somehow it just didnt pop an egg.

Cd33 I started CW. And it seems like it might have make my body to attempt to O again. But I realised the difference this round is my ewcm (no diff in the amount) appears after my O, and not days before I O. I am on cd38 now. I cant wait for this cycle to be over and start a clear cut one.

Last edited: