We are TTC-ing!

Missy10

Ya, forum server was down

Ladies, please please do not think nothing about spotting, it really mean something.... i had spotting in my 4th week, i got blood clot just above my bb, then in my 12th week, no spotting but got dark spot on my placenta, now in my 21at week, no spotting but low placenta, it can be risky if it doesn't move upward as bb grow.

happilymarried

Hello babes! :) how has the sat been so far?

Couldn't access yesterday n this morning.. felt a lil lost... Hehe... Luckily now this forum is up!

Glitterystar congrats!! If u need to wait til next Mon to see gynae.. please have lots of bed rest.. n don't stress.... Rest as much as u possibly can Okie? I hope the spotting stops asap... I went thru Ivf too.. & doc put me on a lot a lot of progesterone..

Ebichan, be cool as a cucumber! I know it's difficult at this stage.. no morning sickness is actually a good thing! & do grab lots of bed rest too!

happilymarried

Dragontail, I know the lau hong feeling.. please don't give up Okie? But go take a lovely break if u must... Getting out of sg is really great esp away from work... :)

wantonmee

wow busy busy week sorry ive been away! did a flea at lucky plaza earlier.. sold my unwanted ckothes and earned $180! my boy's down w fever now poor thing. trying to make him sleep now.

dragontail- take a good break and take it easy, maybe it'll be a good surprise.

poohy- best wishes and baby dusts to you!

littlej- close your laptop now! wgat profession are you in so much so that 挺个大肚子 also must work so late and on weekend?! time to rest and relax and get ready to pop! go catch a movie cus you'll totally miss it when muffin is out!

missy10- agree that spotting shouldn't be taken lightly. my visit to gtnae due to spotting resulted in finding out abt low placenta :( rrqlise I still get brownish discharge when I really walk fast and busy all day without sitting down to rest. but when I do take it easy, it stops.

ebichan- dont worry and thibk positive from now til gynae appt!

Missy10

Wantonmee - please take it easy to walk slowly... i have a friend with low placenta and need to bed rest from week 28 till she give birth....

ebichan

Thanks everyone!
Dragontail, hugs! I understand that we all need a break sometime and when you are ready, we are still here and can't wait to have your cheery self join us in chit chat here!

Dragontail

Wah this morning I kept attempting to come to mummysg but it was down. So angry leh. 老娘wanna chat but cannot. *&/$^@£€!. After that it dawned onto me what if mummysg decides to shut this forum down for good suddenly. Suddenly I realised I would actually lose littlej, littlehamster, gnissim, happilymarried, ebichan, missy10, missA, poohy, glitterystar, wantonmee, rav, thelay, nat, tvh, momomum, etc (sorry cant remember all names!) FOREVER. At that moment I felt a chill down my spine.

Just had dinner. So full until I feel like puking. Haa. Will be popping a friend's place next and I think it's going to be a long night chatting away

I'll be back! Enjoy the night lovelies.

Last edited:

mamamag

Hello everyone
I'm new and excited to be here. ..im scheduled for IUI on Monday morning. Just had my pregnyl jab at 8pm at KkH. Had my scan this morning, there's more than 1 mature follicles. Biggest at 19mm follow by 2 at 14.5 ...lining is abit thin at 6 . So i was given Estraderm patches to stick on my hips for 3 days! doctor said chances of pregnancy is good but afraid may be multiples. ..and complications
Am just taking a step at a time now. Good luck to all !:D

missA

I tot it was my phone that can't access but end up I went office this morning also can't access the forum! Aiyo den I went to check out Mummysg fb they also didn't mention site is down. Tsk.

Glad everyone is back! Really felt lost without reading the site a day. Heh

Ebichan: don't worry! I was ZERO morning sickness. But the downside is I din lost weight and now I pile on weight like mad. Lol

Seems like low placenta is quite common. It will surely move up! Have plenty of bed rest and slow down Ur pace!

Dragontail, Mega Hugs to you! When the site was down, I was hoping maybe it's a good sign for u to Mia because u will get Ur bfp this cycle! *wink wink*

happilymarried

Hi mamamag, I have used estraderm patches before.. in fact I depended on them so badly! & they really helped! Ur eggs n together with the patches.. all sounds good! All the best for your Iui... Stay as relaxed as possible.. :)

happilymarried

Awwww... Dragontail... Very sweet of u... That thought of mummysg shutting down also crossed my mind.. & I felt lost... Cuz I depended on this forum to chat with all of you everyday... Means a lot to me... Hehe... So thank you everyone for cheering me on when I needed cheers, for giving me advice & for consoling me when things didn't go smoothly.. I hope I can be that for all of you as well.. :)

ebichan

Dragontail I'm v touched by your message!
This forum has been v supportive for me and really fun, ups and down.
I really am grateful to everyone!

MissA thanks for the kind words too. Did you never experience morning sickness?
I guess im just insecure and I keep reading other comments like "the more MS you have your chances of success and healthy pregnancy goes up"
and also got some research on this too for older ladies like myself

Missy10

Hubby was laughing hard at me last night, cos I keep trying to log in the hp app, but he told me the server was down... he laughed and say "very lost right" i tried till 5plus... then when can access... din see everyone..... so keep waiting....

missA

Ebichan: I din feel anything at all.. Initially I was scaring myself too because all other friends who got pregnant were puking their guts out. I ask my gynae about it and she thinks I'm crazy because to her, having no morning sickness is actually very good. Everyone's body is different so don't read too much into symptoms. :)

littlej

Hello!

I thought I was the only one with withdrawal symptoms and missing everyone! I was trying on app on phone, browser on phone and laptop too! And I also went to the mummysg fb to see if there were any updates too!!

<hello administrator / moderator - if you are reading this - can you at least update the fb page that site is down due to xyz reason!!! Customer service y'know - we are the reasons why you can get advertising and revenue from this site cuz it is from us you justify the UU, PV, Time spent to your clients!!!>

Thelay

Oh. I thought my phone was something wrong too... miss u all... i was surely lost...

Had spring cleaning today. Throw out half of the things at home.. dunno why so much rubbish stuff at home.. if only those can turn back to money.. lol

littlej

Ebichan - me didnt have morning sickness (only puked once)... And muffin is coming out soon! Don't worry unnecessarily. We should be thankful it is an easy pregnancy - I am sure you also don't wanna be puking 3 times a day right! =)

Wanton mee - hahaha you a lot of energy - can still go operate flea market stall! I think the last time I did a flea market thingy - was when I was 19/20 years old?!? I wanted to do a flea market thingy when I was clearing my room to make way for muffin's things - I had so many books and clothes! But my old man thought I was insane. We ended up donating everything.

Happilymarried - talk about packing... Have you packed the room yet???

Dragontail - happy chatting with your friend! Catch up later!!!

Mamamag - hello and welcome! Baby dust to you!

happilymarried

Haha.. Littlej, u r so right! Littlej, count down to ur pop date.. please have as much rest as possible!! :)

Ebichan, I had very little nausea, very good appetite.. no vomit except once in week 9 & once in week 15. I was puzzled as back in early stage I was having twinies.. so should vomit more than others right? But my doc disagree.. she said all pregnancies and all babies are different...she said no vomit or nausea just enjoy! :)

happilymarried

Littlej, hehehe... Auntie here lots of inertia leh...I feel so fat n lazy waiting n waiting.. n finally week 20!! Half hurdle crossed! Anxiously awaiting (feeling kinda unsettled n afraid too) Monday afternoon's detailed scan first... Then I chiong throw, donate, buy n do up all needed... :p

happilymarried

Thelay, lol!!! Turn all that into $$.. u r so funny.. I guess it's a reminder that now onwards we can't splurge so much on unnecessary items for ourselves... Heh..

Wontonmee, pls try to sit more n rest more... Low placenta is no so good for bb if keep spotting.. hope ur boy get well fast fast! :)