We are TTC-ing!

rav3naers

Yay! Everyone is back! I freaked out even more when I couldnt access the forum. Why even more? Coz I got bloody snot for the past few days, never had nosebleed before. Scary...shone a torch to peek at nostril and its all bloody. Lucky not those full blown bleed. Any mummies here had that too? read that its common during pregnancy but its still unnerving.

rav3naers

Ebichan: agree with the rest that no morning sickness is good. I got nausea for about 3 weeks but prolly due to the 2 week progesterone pills, really sick feeling. So glad when the nausea stopped. Dont worry. Once u start feeling bb kicking, they will constantly remind u sometimes with bruising intent that 'hey mummy I am here'!

rav3naers

Dragontail: Wah! U dun make me cry can? Super emotional now... even if not able to share on certain topics here, I still check in daily to read the posts. Its like a habit. :p

littlej

Rav - me had bloody snot too and I never had a nose bleed ever. In fact, I think I had more snot than usual - and some were bloody. Sometimes - when my hubby not around - feels quite shiok to be digging all the snot. Oooo - can't believe I said that!!!

Happilymarried - hahaha. Can't believe you still tu-ing and haven't started packing. You know it would take you a few weeks to pack right cuz you might contemplate if this is needed or not etc. and hahaha you need to pack before you can buy! Btw - you signing up for parent craft lessons?

Missy10

Agreed with rav, its like a habit checking in this chat, tats all lovelies felt so lost....

I also no vomit at all... only nauseous.... no appetites... but came back now... feeling hungry every 2-3 hrs..... still can eat even not hungry....

Wondering y im still awake at this hour??? My lil alarm inside my tummy keep tapping.... luckily not hard kick.....

Dragontail - bet you really had a enjoyable chatting night that you KO after tat.....

Baby dust to you too... mamamag

Happilymarried, talk to bb to be cooperative n have fun on Mon!!! hahaha

Last edited:

rav3naers

Good morning ladies...been working whole week already. Waking up so early during the weekend sux. Worse that I found myself alone in bed! Hubby 搬家 to sleep on sofa in the middle of the night coz of my snoring & he doesnt want to wake me to turn to my side. Poor man.... -_-"

Thanks littlej! Ur snot digging escapade sounds so ermm...satisfying...keke. nice to know that bloody snot is really that common during preg... another weird change to our bodies.

Missy10, my girl also kick me awake daily. She is my alarm clock now, always wake up a few mins before alarm rings with her somersults & punches. :p

Hope that ya all have a good weekend! I am off to work liao. >_<

Last edited:
ebichan:826231 said:
Hi everyone
think the site was down yesterday I could not access it.

Hows everyone? Me, nothing much to report as I've only been busy w work.
My next gynae appt in one week. to check for heartbeat.
I have no morning sickness and am kinda anxious but I am trying to take it easy and understand that things have been more or less pre-determined since conception how it will end up.
So let's hope I keep meeting the next milestones ahead.

Glitterystar, welcome and congratulations!!
I read that some spotting is common but I do not experience it myself.

have a good day.
ebichan: not all pregnancy would have morning sickness. For my elder girl, it is smooth sailing with no morning sickness whatsoever. .

For my little Scorpio here, my morning sickness actually span to 3rd trimester (when I eat or drink too much at a go)..so dont worry too much ok.

I also tried logging in on Friday and Saturday. .got withdrawal symptoms when I am unable to login..hehe

wantonmee

morning everyone to a super heavy rain! ah yes yes I'll rest more and stay glued to my seat in office for longer k! hehe I feel the love from all of you!

hubby's two friends popped one each on thurs and friday. heartwarming to see their pictures on fb and thus its gonna be 2x 满月 in 4weeks time heh.

hungry now but theres no food to eat, other than honeystars which I had for supper already last night.. not forgettng theres also loads of mooncakes available but nahh.

tuck in longer babes!

happilymarried

Dragontail, it must be so fun to do all that stay over with friend thingy.... Last time I had it was so many donkey years ago.... We usually wake in the morn & track back our conversation to find out who ko first!! Haha... So fun....

It's a cold morn after the rain! Keep warm everyone! :)

Dragontail

Good morning!

Oh man I must be super tired I didnt know it was pouring last night?! Till I read it here. KO at 2ish. I feel so good waking up at 10ish today :p

Last night gathering was at a common friend's place of my sis. Halfway through she showed me a pic of a hpt. I think her ivf is a success this round :) She will be doing blood test on 20th. Keeping fingers crossed for her as I told her at this point things are not very stable yet.

littlej

Good morning everyone.

I had an exciting morning. At 615am, I woke up to pee and when I went back to bed, felt crampy kinda like period cramps (is this braxton hicks aka fake contractions?? If yes - my very first time!!)... So i Breathed in and out deeply and cramps went away after 10min. Following which, lil' muffin started squirming / kicking actively - kinda like saying "wasn't that fun mummy!"... After all this excitement, i Couldnt really zzz until an hour later...

And I just woke up! Darn - I missed church today. Feeling a lil guilty now. But kinda exhausted...

What an exciting morning...

Wanton mee and rav - why need to work today? Rav - I thought you were a photographer or something right? Cannot reject today's assignment (or am I mistaken about your occupation??).

Happilymarried - update on your detailed scan ya!!!

littlej

Oh my Dragontail - your sis' ivf was a success or her friend??? I hope it is your sis?!? So exciting!!! Why must wait till 20th to check?!? Can't check now?!?!

Dragontail

Littlej, Tricky is a photograher. Rav is a gamer (lolol dont know your profession, Rav!).

Haha can you describe how the braxton kicks feel like? You are so close to your edd, aiyo anything can happen!

Oh it's my sis!! I think she rather waits till her scheduled 20th (I mentioned here before she is very cool one). She did her transfer on 7th. And the positive line is already quite dark (twins since 2 embryos are implanted). She poas on a cheapie and she is going to get the cb digital later :)

littlej

Oh Dragontail - so exciting!!! So she is expecting twins?!?!? She had twins before also is it?!!!? Wow - your sis is one cool banana... Hahaha if it is me - I'd go to the gynae first thing. I am a gan chiong spider.

Erm hmm. It felt like period cramp. If it is Braxton hicks. Thankfully I remembered what yoga taught. To breathe and relax. Ya - so close now - home run... Trying not to think / read too much. Let nature takes its course... =p

That said - my hubby is the opposite. He feels it is too unpredictable to let nature take its course. He asked the doc about inducing at last week's visit but doc said too soon to induce at 37 weeks - may lead to c sect - chances are higher at 38/39 weeks but best to let baby come out naturally unless overdue then induce. My old man was like - if baby doesn't pop by 39 weeks, we should induce. Hahaha I just let him and his musings be.

Oh btw - so yaya chan's nurses called me yesterday and they were really nice saying they wanna visit when I pop (but when I told them I popping at tmc - they were like why not glen e!)... And I should bring baby to see them (maybe meet downstairs) and asked if I will still choose dr yy yip as pd (which I said prob not since yy yip based at glen e - and if i pop at tmc, easier if pd based at tmc right..) ... And they said they will let doc chan know I prefer male doc so hence switching. They said with this reason - if I wanna go back to yaya chan next time also can... And they completely understand my frustration and dilemma... And hahah they even said if baby not yet out by 27sept then can go to yaya chan lah!!!but I said no lah..

littlej

Oh tell u all something funny. So my friend said I should get those waterproof pads from pharmacy to put below my butt when I zzz - just in case waterbag breaks when I am asleep, it won't be so messy (and I won't need to change mattress!)

So I got a pack from guardian... Opened it and realized it looks like my dog's pee pad (I should have just saved money and used my Dog's one instead!!)...

And I used it last night.. Woke up to realize it is all crumpled to one side... !!!

Hmm... Does it mean I should scotch tape the pad onto my sheet...

My old man thinks I am insane....